untitled-i think its come to a screaching halt, what about you?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by magicunicorn, Sep 17, 2006.

1. magicunicorn

magicunicorn a little crazy

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Heres some more, not very long but the beginning of chapter two,

Chapter two

Bridget walked up to her front door and unlocked her house. She looked around her dark house and walked in. Closing the door behind her, she walked slowly up the stairs to her room. She noticed everything had a thick layer of dust on it.
    “Great,” She muttered. She threw everything in her room and walked back down the stairs. She flipped on the light to her kitchen and looked around.
    “At least I won’t have to repaint everything,” Bridget thought. She walked through the rest of her house and came to a stop in front of her office door. She turned to door knob and stood in the door way. She didn’t want to go in. This is where she had worked out and practiced killing people by slicing flour bags in half. She all of a sudden felt as if she hated her job, ex-job, she corrected herself, when she had absolutely loved it before this mission. She slammed the door shut and walked away.

2. Belles

Belles Mord-Sith

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Good work I like it so far.

3. magicunicorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, i dont have anything right now and might not tonight either so i'll work tomorrow i promise!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BBallForLife

BBallForLife New Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Another good update.

5. magicunicorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    srry i haven't been able to write at all ill get some more up in a while

6. magicunicorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    whoa!! i haven't been on in quite a while, here is alot more of the story, its really coming along and i like it:

She walked to her kitchen and turned on her radio. She reached for a pot in her cupboard when her cell phone rang. She ignored it and filled the pot with water to make chicken noodle soup. She spent that night in her house for the first time in months and cleaned everything until it was spotless.
    Bridget awoke in the morning to the smell of pinesol and lemons. She was in her own house, with no one to kill, no one to hunt down, and nothing to do, at all. She sat up in bed and looked at her alarm clock.
    “Nine, I’ve never slept that late before,” She said to herself. She got up and jumped in the shower.
    “La, La, La,” She said as she dried her hair with a towel looking out her window. It was a beautiful morning.
    “Now I need a job,” She said and smiled. Just like someone had intended for it to happen she spotted a help wanted sign in the window of a coffee shop.
    “I can make coffee,” She said. She dressed in a pair of jeans, a tee-shirt, and her flip-flops she desperately missed. She grabbed her purse and walked out to her front yard that looked very well kept for how long she has been away from it. She crossed the street to the small coffee shop and walked in.
    “Good Morning, how can I help you?” A woman at the counter asked.
    “Hi, I saw your help wanted sign in the front window and was wondering who to talk to?” Bridget asked.
    “I’ll call Andy, hold on,” The woman said and walked into the kitchen. Bridget waited at the counter and read the sign, it said something about a book fair, but she didn’t get to finish reading it because a woman that looked Bridget’s age walked through the two double doors and stood in front of her. She was about the same build as Bridget, small, skinny and sharp. The only difference being she had blue eyes while Bridget had green.
    “I’m Andy, Annie said you were looking at the help wanted sign,” Andy said gesturing to the woman behind her.
    “Yes, I was,” Bridget nodded.
    “Okay, come to my office,” Andy said. Bridget followed her up to her office which was very nicely furnished.
    “Sit,” Andy said gesturing to a chair. Bridget sat down and waited for her to say something.
    “Alright, you look okay to hire, but I need to know some things, personal questions, I’m not being nosey, but if I don’t ask, I’ll get fired,” Andy said sitting in a chair opposite her.
    “Okay,” Bridget said.
    “Have you ever been in Jail and if so for what,” Andy asked.
    “Yes, once, for stealing a jar of peanut butter from the local convenience store,” Bridget said truthfully.
    “Do you do drugs or smoke?” Andy asked.
    “No, I used to smoke but quit a year ago,” Bridget answered.
    “Do you know how to cook?” Any asked.
    “Yes,” Bridget said.
    “Final question, do you have any body piercings, besides your ears, or tattoos?” Andy asked.
    “I have a belly ring, and one tattoo,” Bridget said.
    “Where,” Andy asked.
    “On my back up by my shoulder,” Bridget said, placing her hand over it.
    “What is it?” Andy asked.
    “It’s a fairy, on a rock, holding a flower,” Bridget said.
    “Okay, here is some paper work, and seeing that we get the weekends off, bring it back on Monday, ready to work,” Andy said handing her a surprisingly small stack of papers.
    “Thank you,” Bridget said and stood to shake her hand.
    “I’ll show you out,” Andy said and showed Bridget out to the door. Bridget stood outside and looked up at the sky and said a silent prayer. She walked back to her house and stood in the doorway thinking.
    “It’s quiet,” She thought. She thought back to her childhood and remembered and golden retriever named Sandy that she had absolutely loved. She made up her mind. She set the papers on her counter and walked back out of her door and drove to the mall. She hadn’t had this many miracles, good ones, in forever. She parked and got out of her car. A sound of happy children and birds chirping made her feel better than ever. She locked her car and walked into the mall. Looking at a map of the mall she found the puppy store and walked the mall to get there. She stopped in a candy shop on the way and bought a really good sucker. She walked into the puppy shop and looked at all the puppies considering each breed, and each puppy.
    “Can I help you with something?” A lady asked.
    “Oh, no not yet, just looking for one that is perfect, if you know what I mean,” Bridget said.
    “Do you have a big backyard, and lots of time?” She asked.
    “Well, I just applied for a job and I didn’t ask the hours, but it’s a little coffee shop, and I live walking distance from it, I also know that I’m off weekends, and yes, I have a fairly big backyard,” Bridget explained.
    “I have the perfect dog for you, we have been trying to sell him, but he just hasn’t been sold yet, I don’t know why, he’s a sweetheart,” The lady led her to a cage containing, a Doberman pinscher, with uncropped ears and tail. He was playing with the German Shepard in the same cage.
    “The Doberman pinscher is the one I was referring to,” The lady said.
    “Oh, he’s adorable, did you name him?” Bridget asked.
    “No,” The lady said.
    “Can I pet him?” Bridget asked.
    “Yes, just come in this room and I’ll get him,” The lady pointed to a small room as she disappeared into the back to retrieve the puppy. Bridget waited and looked at the pictures on the walls. The lady entered with the puppy in her arms and she set him down on the floor as she closed the door behind her.
    “Hi sweetie,” Bridget said and kneeled down. The puppy walked to her and licked her in the face.
    “Oh, thank you, I love the kisses,” Bridget said and the puppy happily gave her more.
    “How much is he?” Bridget asked.
    “Nine hundred, the price went down when no one would buy him,” The lady said.
    “I’ll take him,” Bridget said and laughed at the puppy’s attempt to lick and bark at the same time. Bridget paid for him and went to Petsmart for all his other stuff. She bought him a bed, food, bowls, a collar, a tag, a leash, flea and tick medicine and some toys. She walked out of the store and tallied up the money she had spent, about…nine hundred and fifty two dollars and 36 cents. Bridget walked in her house and let the puppy down. He ran around smelling everything. He finally made to go potty but Bridget jumped on him and took him outside to pee. There was already a doggie door so she taught him to go in and out of that and rewarded him when he went potty outside. Bridget set up his bed in her room and turned to put her purse on her bed to find him laying on it wagging his tail in an expectant kind of way.
    “Your funny,” She giggled, “What should I name you?” Bridget thought for a while and became somewhat frustrated because she couldn’t think of a name for him. He was black and brown, sweet, had the cutest face, the funniest attitude. Bridget just couldn’t think of anything. All of a sudden he jumped off her bed and ran downstairs in such a flurry, Bridget had to follow. He sat at the door looking at it expectantly. His tail was wagging and his tongue was hanging out, and all of a sudden it hit her. She was going to call him Badger.
    “Now starts the training,” Bridget said. She sat in a chair and looked straight at him. She made kissing sounds and patted her thighs.
    “Badger, come here, Badger, come see me,” Bridget said in a baby voice and he ran over to her and with three bounds was in her lap licking her.
    “Good boy Badger,” Bridget laughed.
    “Okay, get down,” Bridget said and started to get up. Badger leaped off her lap just as she said “get down”.
    “Good boy Badger,” She said. He wagged his tail and tried to jump in her lap again, but she put her arm up to stop him and said “no” firmly. He sat on the floor in front of her and tried again but got the same reaction. He finally got the idea and waited. Bridget worked all night on simple commands with Badger and him learning his name. He learned his name quickly and he learned sit quickly.
    Bridget woke up and patted Badger’s head as a sign to get up. He leaped out of bed and Bridget heard him go crashing through the doggie door. She got up and got dressed in Light Blue jeans, a Brown Shirt, and tied her hair back into a loose ponytail. Badger came streaking through her room and landed on her bed looking at her with his tongue hanging out. She giggled and rubbed his head.
    “Lets go have breakfast you goofy dog,” Bridget said. They walked down stairs and Bridget filled Badger’s dog bowls and started to make her own breakfast. She walked outside with Badger and drank her coffee. Badger ran around and was having a grand old time playing with a butterfly. All of a sudden he stops everything and looks straight up at Bridget. He sneezes and looks to the house. Bridget looked to her house and heard the doorbell.
    “Oh, my,” She said and hurried inside to get the door. She opened it to find her sister standing in her doorway.
    “Hi!” Her sister, Amy, exclaimed embracing her in a hug.
    “Oh, hi!” Bridget exclaimed and returned the hug. Badger was jumping around barking.
    “You have a dog!” Amy exclaimed.
    “His name is Badger,” Bridget said as she closed her door as Amy bent down to pet badger.
    “Oh, he’s so cute,” Amy exclaimed. She stood up and looked at her sister.
    “You’re too skinny, you haven’t been eating,” Amy said looking at her little sister’s waist.
    “Amy, I’m not too skinny, would you get over it, and I do eat,” Bridget said rolling her eyes as she walked into her kitchen.
    “Well, you couldn’t tell from the way you look,” Amy said but let the subject drop. She followed and sat down at the table.
    “How are you?” Bridget asked changing the subject.
    “Great, working on number two,” Amy said smiling.
    “You’re pregnant again?” Bridget exclaimed. Amy nodded.
    “Oh, that’s wonderful, when is it due?” Bridget asked as she hugged her.
    “Sometime in June,” Amy said.
    “I want a nephew,” Bridget said.
    “Okay,” Amy said and giggled, “You always want a nephew,”
    “Do not!” Bridget exclaimed, “Well, I know,” She admitted as she thought of her others sisters pregnancy when she had asked for a boy.
    “So, what are you doing now?” Amy asked.
    “Well, tomorrow I go and start my new job at the coffee shop across the street, other than that, nothing new,” Bridget said.
    “No man?” Amy asked.
    “No, I don’t need a man, when I start acting like an old woman on steroids, then you can find a man for me, but not right now, I don’t need one, nor do I want one,” Bridget went through the same routine every time one of her sisters asked if she had a man.
    “Okay, just wondering,” Amy said.
    “Would you like something to drink?” Bridget asked.
    “No, thank you,” Amy said.
    “How did you know I was here?” Bridget asked.
    “Well, I was on my way home from the doctor’s office, and I saw your car and decided to stop by, Charlie won’t mind,” Amy explained.
    “How is Charlie?” Bridget asked.
    “He’s good, and so is your little nephew, would you like me to bring him by tomorrow after you get off of work and he gets out of school, wait, how about you come to dinner tomorrow night,” Amy said her eyes lighting up. She loved to cook for large amounts of people ever since she was allowed to touch the stove.
    “Amy, you’re going to invite everyone,” Bridget said rolling her eyes.
    “Naturally,” Amy said smiling, “But, it doesn’t matter how many people I invite, your coming! I need to get home and call everyone and set it up, and get cooking,” Amy said and stood up with her purse.
    “Can I bring Badger?” Bridget asked.
    “Of course,” Amy said making her way to the door with Bridget following reluctantly.
    “Goodbye, I’ll see you tomorrow at dinner,” Amy said hugging her.
    “Goodbye, I’ll be there,” Bridget said. Bridget watched Amy get in her car and drive away then closed the door.
    “You see what I get for opening the door?” Bridget asked the dog. He looked at her and cocked his head. Bridget laughed and set to cleaning her windows. Badger went back outside to resume his butterfly chase. Bridget hummed an old song to entertain herself and ended up turning on the radio. It was about 1:30 when she finished, so she decided to play with Badger outside.
    “Badger! Come play,” Bridget yelled and picked up a ball. He came tearing around the side of the house and waited for her to throw the ball. Bridget threw the ball and let her mind wander. For some reason he mind didn’t want to wander and she just stood there as Badger went to get the ball. Her mind was completely empty; she had nothing to think about. Badger brought the ball back and dropped it at her feet. She picked it up and threw it again. She laughed as the ball went under a bush and Badger plowed through it to get to it. They played for nearly an hour until Bridget’s arm was ready to fall off and they went inside. Badger stretched out on the couch and was snoring. Bridget turned on the TV and watched something on Animal Planet. It was about rescued dogs and cats. Bridget looked over at Badger and laughed at him.

its alot and its kinda gone to the whole light good topic but i like it and am very happy with what i have now, how do ya'll like it, the beginning of this update comes right after the last one i did, so if you need to catch up on everything, then feel free to read the whole story,