Twilight? Not fantasy.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Normf, May 26, 2009.

1. shadowchild423

shadowchild423 Lord Taylor Ralos Soldera

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was forced to read Twilight. My ex was convinced that anyone who read the book would like it, and the only people who hated on it were people who hadn't read it. See my sig for my impression.

Twilight is the biggest fail of a series ever. For my exact thoughts on it, refer to this article, which I helped write. And the opening pic refers to your dracula.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Twilight

2. The Endless Dark

The Endless Dark Duck strangler

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Some books are like comfortable old slippers. They offer no surprises, nor any profound philosophical insights, yet that is not what they are there for. The Endless Dark has been known to read Harry Potter books on occasion, not because they are the finest examples of the genre, but because they are the literary equivalent of the aforementioned footwear. They are warm and cosy, and there are times when that is all that is required. Although the Endless Dark has not deigned to glance at the Twilight books, it suspects they serve much the same purpose. If enough people find them entertaining, they have as much right to their own section as any other.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    • Like Like x 1