To The Valley Of Dragons

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by 6stringedsignseeker, Sep 4, 2010.

1. 6stringedsignseeker

6stringedsignseeker New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This is my attempt at an ongoing story that I will update a couple times a week, just for fun. Right now I have only the prologue posted, and it's a short read. Feel free to check it out and please give me your thoughts :) http://valleyofdragons.blogspot.com/

2. 6stringedsignseeker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well I posted the next installment of To The Valley Of Dragons... feel free to read it and let me know what you think. If anyone's interested :) http://valleyofdragons.blogspot.com/

3. 6stringedsignseeker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  4. Shropshire

Shropshire New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks interesting. I'm going to print it off so I can read it. I'm a slow reader to begin with, and have a terrible time reading long writings off a computer screen. I'll let you know what I think!

5. Rivals

Rivals The Game.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It looks amazing:eek: I'm also printing it off so I can read it :) Good idea^

6. Shropshire

Shropshire New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So far, I like the story quite a bit and will keep reading all that you post. I'm just finishing chapter four.
    However, I think I would get more drawn into the story and attached to the characters if you would devote at least a chapter to each perspective instead of switching back and forth between them in each chapter.
    The writing is a bit rough at the very beginning (unnecessary details, long sentences, etc.), but is much improved as the story goes on.

Thanks for writing it! I am really enjoying it. So, whatever you do don't stop!

7. 6stringedsignseeker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks :) I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I've pretty much kept to the multiple story arcs per chapter, but I have been planning on devoting an occasional chapter to one main character. I'll try and do that more as the story progresses :) I look forward to more comments and suggestions. Thanks :)