This feeling of cozyness

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foinikas, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    You know,I was talking about something with Padme some months ago and I was telling her that the interface of Mass Effect 2 gives me a feeling of...cozyness...I don't know how to describe it exactly but I will give you examples.

it's a feeling of safety and cozyness that I get when I see a fantasy inn in a photo,movie or game where you're inside and has those candle lights and outside is dark and grim and you're inside and you feel like you're protected from the monsters or whatever.Or when you're in a car at night and you only see the lights of the board,the speed,the fuel,the radio station....or...when you're sitting somewhere with company,some pals...and you want to be the one in the middle,the one near friends and not the one closer to the door or window or anyway the one most far away from where you guys are sitting.Maybe on a spooky night,you feel protected like that,having a small light inside the house,with your buddies around you in the living-room.

I don't know if you get me,do you guys feel the same thing or similar sometimes?

Likewise some video games interfaces or menu screens give me the same feeling.

2. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Lol 32 views and no reply means I'm crazy.

3. Konstantine Paradias

Konstantine Paradias New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Fallout 2's interface makes me feel like home.

4. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Yeaah good old Fallout!

5. Dreamscaper

Dreamscaper Royal Hamster Wrangler

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -0
    I get that feeling when its raining outside and I'm inside curled up in a blanket and sipping tea, or when I just make it to the car when its pouring. The inns in Skyrim kinda do it, but its not nearly the same.

6. Beldaran

Beldaran Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeeahhh gotta love the inn's in skyrim :) cozyness guaranteed..and breezehome...i can't say goodbye and move all my stuff to for example my solitude house..i prefer my little cozy home in whiterun <3

7. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Very good examples! How about when it's dark,spooky and you're alone for the weekend or day or whatever with just a couple of friends?I love sleepovers!