There is this book...

Discussion in 'General Books' started by linus_en, Jan 2, 2011.

1. linus_en

linus_en New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I was recently in a fantasy bookstore, just looking around to maybe find something worth reading. I stumpled apon two books which looked interesting but for some reason i ended up buying a different book.
    Now I want to buy that book. But I can t remember the freaking name..:rolleyes:
    Now I dont now how easy it will be for you guys to now which book I am talking about but i am gonna try to discribe it anyway..
    Alright the book was like orange it was all orange and there was a sequel that was all blue. I talked to one of the sellers about the book and they told me that it was like really advanced reading and stuff about different worlds and so..
    So like I said, i know this is a really bad discription but has an anyone heard of a book like this? Heavy reading, one book is orange and on is blue.

Thanks guys!

2. TheNuttyConfessor

TheNuttyConfessor Mother Confessor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Could it be George RR Martin? "A Game of Thrones" is orange, and "A Clash of Kings" is blue...

3. linus_en

linus_en New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry ain´t the right one, but thanks anyway! ;) I recall the front to be like flaming.. Like orange flames on the first book and blue on the second, dont no if that helps :)

Big thanks to you anyway!

4. linus_en

linus_en New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okey, I have now found the book it was named Vellum by Hal Duncan! Thanks for the help anyway!