Theories

Discussion in 'A Song of Ice and Fire' started by Kakashi17, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Kakashi17

Kakashi17 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    One of my favoret things about ASOIAF is all of the backround storys and the theories that can come from them. If I am not making any sense I am talking about R+L = jon kinda things. I guess I am just wondering what other theories are there? and what do you guys think about them (with the exception of the R+L)

2. LyannaWolfBlood

LyannaWolfBlood Ella Dictadora

Ratings:
    +230 / 0 / -0
    Well, I've traced that Tysha theory to here http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?showtopic=5497&hl= but no further :(. Here's what I recall of it...

1) There is a whore in the Happy Port called Lanna who's 14. It doesn't explicitly say she's the daughter of the Sailor's Wife, but it's possible.

2) Lanna is very pretty with long blonde hair - it's definitely likely she's a Lannister. Lanna has been mentioned as a name for a bastard Lannister before.

3) The Sailor's Wife speaks the Common Tongue, it seems quite likely she's a Westerosi.

4) She lost her first husband at sea 'when she was a girl no older than Lanna'. According to Arya there's something sad about her.

Against that, Yna, the whore who can tell things by tasting someones blood, says that her husband is dead. Gerion Lannister is another possibility as her husband (maybe more likely actually).

3. Kakashi17

Kakashi17 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The appendix in AFFC confirms that Lanna is the daughter of the sailors wife. And the name Lanna and Lannaster and she has golden hair, but she is only 14 which does not fit the timeline that she is Tyrion's daughter

4. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
  5. Kakashi17

Kakashi17 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    alright