The World of Secca

Discussion in 'Secca' started by Chaipaku, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Arlet watched the man pace and talk for a period of time. When he had finished and stoff facing Arlet, dart at the ready, Arlet yawned loudly and grinned.
    "Lovely bedtime story, really. Now read the one about the princess and the thief." he said, smiling, and slightly turning his back on the stranger. Arlet knew the guy was being patronising to try and annoy, or maybe he really was just that arrogant. But regardless, Arlet always preferred sarcasm. If people thought you were an idiot it was so much easier to get away with what you wanted.

But Arlet was no idiot, and sure enough, the man attacked Arlet with the dart. Dodging out of the way easily, Arlet then spun his sword to block the other's, once again, another move obvious to any idiot with half a blade. What Arlet hadn't expected was the sai that trapped his sword and pulled it out of his reach, and this gave the stranger the oppurtunity to slice open Arlet's bandage, revealing the large wound, bleeding all over again. Arlet cursed himselg mentally, but also glared at the stranger for his comment. Did this arrogant bugger honestly think that Arlet, one of the few people who could claim mastery of the chakrams, wasn't ambidextrous. Why, if he'd thought to grab his second sword...

But shortly after, the stranger jumped out of the window, leaving the promise of returning. Walking to the window, Arlet looked out at the street, but saw no-one. Begrudgingly, he smiled. Thee man was good... a pain in the ass, but good. But looking down at his stomach, Arlet realised he better tend to his wound quickly. Thinking this, Arlet looked around the room, and spotted what he needed... a needle, some thread, and some acid. Mixing the acid with some boiling water, Arlet submerged the needle, to clean it. What he was about to do would hurt for such a large cut, he thought as he looped the thread through the needle, but it would hurt even more if it became infected. Finishing tying the thread through the needle, Arlet then gritted his teeth, and began to stitch up the wound himself.

Shortly after he'd finished stitching up the wound, Arlet walked into the other room, his shirt open. The area around the wound was still tender, and he didn't want to push his luck yet, but he also enjoyed the looks he got from Gur, and on one or two ocassions he thought he'd caught Yula looking as well...he couldn't be sure though. But as he entered the other room, he saw Yula eating by the door, and Gur sitting nearby.
    "So, how are we all tonight?" he asked, grinning widely. "I just got a rather strange visit." he said, as he walked over to Yula. Once there he sat down next to her, and leant over to whisper into her ear.
    "Thanks for the help back there." he whispered. "Really."

2. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    At first glance to the window, Yula decided it was rather tense tonight. Arlet, of course, was in his room, sound asleep in his bed, tending to him healing wounds. sighing, Yula sat up from her chair and looked around to Gur " Something is wrong...." But she shrugged and sat back down, uneasily. Looking over to his door, she heard a few bumps and whispers. Yula wondered if he was up. Probally. But another voice cut through her mind. Frowning, Yula stood up and took out one of her sharp daggers and moved to the door of Arlets room. Soemthing was going on and she didnt like it. Tension flowed from this room, of course, but the voices were threatening. Leaning against the door, Yula pressed her ear to the door and listened in.

"Lovely bedtime story, really. Now read the one about the princess and the thief."

That was Arlet...foolish and arrogant self.After this, she heard a few bumps and grunts from the room and she pressed against the door even more.

"I grow tired of this, the night is fading, and shadows retreat before the sun rises. I will come for you again, perhaps to test, perhaps to talk, perhpas to kill. Maybe I will have work for you then, I am currently hiring. Just know this, Whatever you do in secca, i will know, and more often than not, it is done at my bidding, a smart man would think long and hard about this encounter and what will come of it, but then, it would be patronising for me to point out the obvious. Oh yes, and you may call me the stranger"

Yula snorted....the stranger...how original..

Leaning back, she retreated back to the chair as Arlet came back out, his bandages off and his wounds freshly stitched up. His shirt was flapping open and his chest showed. Rolling her eyes she replied to him "Your readily welcome, but it would be wiser to call for it.."

3. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    The elf had followed the three to this particular building. He listened to the commotion in the wounded man's room. "So it's true, great minds do think alike..." He said this based on the amount of time one voice spent speaking. Only one man in Secca could talk that long to someone like the wounded man, that man was the Stranger. However the elf couldn't afford to lose a a group of allies like these. He needed to do something to sway their attention toward him. "I doubt Yula and Gur will provide a problem in recruiting. But that other fellow, seems a bit cocky for a man who's made it this long on luck alone..."
    Dack looked up at the impressive mage tower before them. It was true what they said, Secca's mage tower was beyond a doubt the most magnificent in all the land. However despite this Dack frowned. He wasn't surprised his brother had taken over this land with an army, however he'd done it too fast. It seemed the old mage order had grown oblivious to the threats within their city. Hopefully Taira's new order wouldn't meet a similar end. Halscious watched as the three reached the tower. It had taken them a full night to reach this place. Had it taken any longer the lich would have gone to find them himself. He was glad he hadn't however, Keeneye's brother was there, and had he gone to find them he would have probably torn the life right out of the young elf.

4. Renzokuken

Renzokuken You have failed this city!

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    While Rikai pondered, the Stranger talked. "I said i have much to do, which does nto involve waiting around for you to make your mind up, I have dwadled long enough on you, I have other concerns I must deal with, think on my offer, I will find you one day from now to hear your answer, so think quickly." He broke into a run, diving over the next rise of buildings, cloak fluttering behind him like a streamer on a lance. Rikai watched him go, supressing a laugh. This city had tough talkers and theatrical performances. Lovely. Still, the Stranger's proposition merited some thought...

"No!" Rikai said to himself. He didn't have a master. No more. Nor would he, ever again.

Rikai knew what he needed to do. He had to find the red eyed elf, Yula. He needed to find out why she kept appearing in his dreams. There was a meaning to it. He knew it.

He checked his weapons and looked at the moon. Surely dawn wasn't far off. May as well grab some sleep then. Rikai found an inn, and slept uneasily...

5. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    The elf finally desided he was tired of waiting on them. He made his way outside the building hanging off the overhang just outside the windows. He carefully moved by arm strength alone until finally he was under the window of the room they all were in. Raising himself up he peeked in to see all eyes away from his location. He quickly pulled himself up and quietly shut the window just as Yula finished speaking, "Your readily welcome, but it would be wiser to call for it.." The elf knew he wouldn't be fortunate enough for an entrance like that again, so he had to make this one count. "He could have called and the stranger could have scewered him and left before you could react." All three of them looked at him in surprise. That showed that they hadn't noticed him, a miracle he couldn't expect again. Before they could say a word he spoke again. "Now it seems good as you are you lack one vital thing. Planning. Taking it as it comes is what enables him to be so far ahead of you. And also what lets him get away every time. Nothing against any of your wits, but to beat the Stranger, you'll need someone who's just as good at the game."

6. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    The man dressed in red watched as Dack, Darian and Tiara entered the tower. He had heard some stories of this tower, and they had to be recent since he had not lost his memory more than a year and a half ago. He slid back his hood, as it made it hard to see sometimes, and as he slid back his hood he revealed his blue-black hair that grew loosely around his head, the hairs strange color was natural, and it curled upwards but not back down. Over his face he wore a black wooden wask, the side of the mask that faced outwards was covered in black leather, and it only had slits for eyes, and out of those slits his fierce red eyes could be seen, "Found you elf" was all he said, then he drew his hood over his head and made a bound towards the mage tower, as he did he prepared to open his cloak and draw his blade.

7. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Arlet grinned as Yula rolled her eyes at him.
    "You're readily welcome, but it would be wiser to call for it."

Arlet opened his mouth to make some smart-ass reply, when suddenly a strange voice came from behind them.
    "He could have called and the stranger could have scewered him and left before you could react." the voice said, and Arlet spun around to see yet another strange figure.

"Uh, yeah. What he said." he said lamely, looking at the newcomer thoughtfully. They just seemed to keep running into mysterious cloaked figures tonight, and it wasn't doing much for Arlet's disposition. Just then, as he went to say something to this newcomer, the man continued talking. When he was done, Arlet raised an eyebrow and looked at him.
    "A plan? My plan's simple. I plan to give that "Stranger" character back his few little tricks." he said threateningly. "Don't let my sunny disposition fool ya', I don't take kindly to being threatened. So unless you can make an offer to me a bit more civilly than slicing open my chest, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave right now." Arlet finished, and drew his charkrams from under his shirt once more. After that little excursion with the Stranger, Arlet was taking no more chances.

8. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    "He could have called and the stranger could have scewered him and left before you could react."

She whispped around, dagger hooked in between her fingers. Seeing the man, she snorted and turned away, helping herself to another treat on the dish next to her. She listened to the conversation about planning brieftly, staying in her silent demenor as usual. Eyeing over to Arlet, Yula crossed her legs and let her hair fall over her shoulders

" Must you be so arrogant?"

9. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Arlet smiled as Yula commented on his arrogance.
    "Arrogance and confidence are two very different things, Yula, my dear." he said, as he walked over to her, aware her eyes were constantly on his chest. When he reached her, he leant down and in, as though to kiss her neck, but he stopped short.
    "Besides, you of all people should understand the use of threats." he whispered into her ear, before standing up straight again and turning back to the newcomer.

"But, nonetheless, what is your offer? If you're offering to help us get even with the Stranger, I don't really see the point. So far all he's done is make an offer, and offers can always be turned down. Always." Arlet said, subconsciously spinning his razor sharp chakrams round his fingers, before going and sitting down next to Yula. Leaning in close to her, he whispered once more, seriousness in his hushed voice.
    "I'm still not sure what to make of either of these guys, and unless you've got any better suggestions, what say we talk this over in a more private room... don't wanna go angering more people than we have to."

10. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    "Arrogance and confidence are two very different things, Yula, my dear."

Yula glared, alf amused, half annoyed up at Arlet as he leaned into meet her eyes than her neck. Her eyes switched to his open shirt for a moment before returning to his face, with was making its wayt to her neck, then changing direction to her ear.

"Besides, you of all people should understand the use of threats."

Yula nipped angirly athim for making her feel like a fool and she crossed her arms and watched as he talked brieftly to the man before sitting next to her and whispering to her

"I'm still not sure what to make of either of these guys, and unless you've got any better suggestions, what say we talk this over in a more private room... don't wanna go angering more people than we have to."

Hse roolled her eyes and half grinned, half sneered to him " Its your choice, I will go along with it....for now" sHe added with a touch of amusement.

11. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Arlet couldn't help but grin slightly at Yula's reply.
    "Oh, ouch. Not even a kiss to soften the blow?" he whispered back to her, before suddenly clutching his side.
    "Oh, damn it! Wound opened itself again. I must not have stitched it up properly. Yula, could you come and help me?" Arlet said loudly, purely for the benefit of the newcomer, who still hadn't told them his name. Arlet then climbed to his feet, and walked into the other room, Yula close behind him.

When they were both in the other room, Arlet closed the door behind them and turned to face Yula.
    "Okay, let's review what we know, shall we?" he asked, as he began pacing around the room.
    "We have one psychotic man who calls himself the Stranger and has terrible dress sense... I mean a black mask? It was too overbearing for his eye colour. He makes us an offer, but doesn't tell us what. On the other hand, we have another man, just as strange and unknown, making us an offer to help avoid the Stranger and his offer. But, we don't know what the price of his help is, so we don't know what we could be getting ourselves in for. Neither of these options seems to appealing to me, so do we turn down both, or do we consider one of them?" Arlet finished, plopping down next to Yula, his hand lazily and unconsciously falling onto her leg.
    "Personally, I'm all open to suggestions." he finished, looking at her.

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    The elf smirked as Arlet led Yula out of the room. The other woman had slipped out of the room just as he'd entered, strange, but it was none of his business. He knew what they were talking about in the other room, they needed to chose between two men, neither of whom had given them a reason to trust them. He sighed, things used to be so much simpler. Saving cities wasn't really his thing, but if he was to get the peace of mind he sought, it needed to be done. But could a thief and assassin really help him save the city? It didn't really matter. He needed help to fight this enemy, and the underwolrd usually offered the best. Should I tell them the truth? It's not like two of their type wouldn't help because of who I am. Besides, I get the feeling it may actually give them some insentive to join me. He pondered this for a moment. He desided not to unless it was the only way to seal the deal. But if it came to it, he wouldn't hesitate to tell them.

13. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    The onset of winter was beginning to become apparant, the air had grown cold by night, and a slight frost coated the ground in the hours before dawn, crunching under the hooves of Dagrath's mount. He was not one for riding, it was too obvious, he prefered the close thicket of a city, the sharp corners and the mazes of alleys creating terrain to his liking, but tonight he had business beyond the walls of Secca.

He shrugged, it was at times like this, when there was a chill in the air, that he appreciated the large black cloak he wore more than usual, and the layers of black cloth between his face and the icy metal of his mask were a comfort too. The steady crunch of his horses hooves on the frosted grass slowed as he reached the copse of trees not more than a few mines north of the city walls, far from any of the roads. There, amongst the foliage he found several men, dressed in the uniform of the Har'tahren, nestled beyodn sight. Pulling down his hood he removed his mask and flung back his cloak so they could see him as he was, He did not allow them a moment before he pressed on, their work was too important for greetings.

"Your progress?" Was his simple intoduction. the others loked ot eachother to who would begin, Cedrick stepped forward, the boy was bold as well as cunning, Dagrath would have smiled, but his mask was off, and when it was he had to don another, one that gave awya no emotion, no feeling, cold and precise.

"The city by the lake and a few of their neighbouring cities are well on ther way back to order, the attacks by Vaden came so quickly and finished even quicker they were easy to lead back to the path, moreso since it happened in Secca, the warning allowed some mages to escape, so things have been smooth with little interference." A good summary, he had left little out.

Dagrath thought for a few seconds and nodded. "Good, if it as you say they should be ready within a short time, Secca is prooving more troublesome, what with being the Elf's starting point, the troubles have drawn all kinds of annoyances out of the woodwork. If you draw close to completion in the other cities, send some men to me, I will have need of them. Is that all?"

This time another spoke up, he didnt know the aliases adopted by the groups at work in other cities, but this man was called Yen, a seasoned leader in charge of the resoration of one of the forest cities. "The woodland realm is not so ready, and faces not the same problems as Secca. Tensions and civil unrest were high before the Elf came, the abscence of power has lead to rioting and problems, the city is on chaos."

Dagrath did not blame the man, sometimes no matter what the odds were, things did not always go the way they seemed they would, if the chances were one in a thousand, there would still be that one time. That was why the Har'tahren were uncomprimising in their plans, no rock unturned, no path unexplored, it would be taken to the end, no matter what the cost. "You have your shipments?" The man nodded. Dagrath paused onyl a moment before replying. Whatever the cost. "I want no chances this will spill beyond the borders, the mission will still succeed if we have the other cities." At that point a light flared in the man's eyes, he knew the course of action. "Burn it to the ground, all of it, tower, houses and slums. Take out any neccesary artifacts and persons left and leave the rest to the flames. Riots are never careful." Fire was a warning, someone burnt removes their hand, a sentry see's a beacon, it was a good tool. Tonight he had already sent a warning to some in secca, this would be one to many more, and he sincerely hoped he would not have to do this elsewhere.

They discussed things a little further, lanning ahead, making arangements for the tranfer of men and resources, not long after Dagrath was back atop his horse trottin back to Secca, constume donned once more. As he passed through the city gates he imagined the buildings around him aflame, the screams of women and children sinking itno his bones as theu died. He hoped it wouldnot come to that, but he was set in his aim. "Whatever the cost" he muttered abscently.

14. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Tiara~~

Tiara walked into the mages tower with her head down. It was still htere, she marveled. The towere was still there with its gleeming staircase and shining polish. Perhaps it is a bit dusty and gloomy, but nothing was out of place. It made her want to cry. Its lke nothing happened. Tears leaked out of her eyes, yet as soon as they fell free from her lashed, she whipped them off. Nothing would do with that sort of thing. sHe had to be strong, not give up all hope. Secca would be home once more.

Yula~~

Yula was about to punch him on his shoulder about the comment of the kiss, when he complained of his wound. She frowned, yet a hidden smile playing on her frown and got up to help him to the other room, one hand on his shoulder. Once the door was closed, he exploded with words.

"Okay, let's review what we know, shall we?" he said as his feet paced the large room they were in.

"We have one psychotic man who calls himself the Stranger and has terrible dress sense... I mean a black mask? It was too overbearing for his eye colour." Yula raised and eyebrow at him, but remained silent. He continued " He makes us an offer, but doesn't tell us what. On the other hand, we have another man, just as strange and unknown, making us an offer to help avoid the Stranger and his offer. But, we don't know what the price of his help is, so we don't know what we could be getting ourselves in for. Neither of these options seems to appealing to me, so do we turn down both, or do we consider one of them?" He finished and made quite a display of flopping down next to her on one of the cusions.

"Personally, I'm all open to suggestions." He looked at her and she grinned icily back. Taking his hand, she raised it up to her lips as to kiss them. Looking him in the eyes, she slowly opened her lips..

....and bit down. Hard.

She laughed as he plled his hand back. " Well, Since this is the first time I have been in this situation, since I usually avoid getting into conflicts, I dont care if you take my advice or not. THe stranger is a dangerous one. He hides his face because it is a smart thing to do, and a very clever thing. People hide their faces so they wont betray emotion and so people cant pin thier face. If he merely took off the mask and cloak and walked down the street, we wouldnt recognise him, would we? Maybe until it was too late, but not sooner." SHe cleared her throat and shifted herself." Therefore, I would welcome any help. If the other man proved to be untrustful, we will findout, yet, by now, he has shown nothing that would be undeeming of his offer" SHe shrugged and leaned back on the cusion, stretching.

15. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Taking a sip from the goblet of wine Gueth went over the letter again considerately, checking in the books he found and making some notes, so far this had been simple. The tower was structurally fine when he had found it, some minor damage, but the upper floors were strewn with corpses, there was no sign of a struggle but for the wounds they bared, most strange, Mialla had been retching at the window when they had come across them, poor girl.

It had only been a matter of setting the right spells and things were back on their way to normal, the bodies had been disposed of and the blood and rubble cleared away, now the place almost resembled its former state. Gueth had the pleasure of settling himself into the chambers of the former master, large and ornate with the balcony to look over the city. He took another sip of wine and suddenyl felt an odd sensation. One of the wards he had set had been activated, someone had entered the tower.

Quickly rising he strode over to the wardrobe and donned his green velvet coat with the sign of office on it before making his way to the door. Outside he found the two armsmen he had left to guard his door, he nodded for them to follow as he began to descend the stairs. When he reached the lower levels he sighted three strangers, on woman, with some magical skill, as well as two fierce looking warriors. the armsmen flanking him tenses but e continued to descend the stairs towards the strangers. When he began to near the floor he hailed them "Greetings, wellcome to the mage tower of secca, how may I be of service?"

16. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Halscious appeared beside the mage who'd taken care of the tower thus far, "Were you not told who you were looking for? This is Taira Forbid, last High Mage of Secca, and these" he gestured toward Dack and Darian, "Are her guards." He looked at Dack with a particular interest, he may not be able to find Vaden, but this one, his brother, may due fine to satisfy his thirst for vengance...

17. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Tiara blinked, allowing her eyes to adjust to this new figure. So many people had come into her life, and she doubted if this figure wouldnt come into it as well. She hardly knew any of them. It had only been so long since she left the mages tower, yet it felt like years at the least. Sighing inwardly, she kept her head up, even noting how dirty she had become in the last few days. The fith was overwhelming, yet this was the first time she had noticed. A bath seemed irrelevant. It was, sort of. Holding her eyes to the man's eyes, she remained silent, a sorrowful air around her head. Her eyes reflected that sadness.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  18. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    The lich smiled in his elfing form, a smile that gave away that he was not as he seemed. His face contorted in an altogether unnatural fashion. The mage's mana was clear, anyone capable of senceing magic could feel her presence from blocks away. She lacked the ability to surpess her aura. This would prve useful to the lich himself as he moved through the city unchecked. He chuckled as he began to leave. "Have no fear Lady Forbid, unlike other recent acquaintaces of yours, these one's intentions for you are pure." He purposely walked uncomfortably close to Dack. The elf watched him move with obvious contempt. When the lich was gone the elf muttered beneath his breath so only Taira could hear, "That thing is no elf, nor even a living being. Even if it's words on these people are true, it's presence taints their work."
    The elf still stood waiting for Arlet and Yula to make their decision. He toyed with the idea of simply leaving to recruit simpler allies. Or perhaps, even go to his last resort. He finally desided to do some eavesdropping. He focused very carefully on the next room. Even for an elf he had very good hearing. It had saved him more than once. "Therefore, I would welcome any help. If the other man proved to be untrustful, we will findout, yet, by now, he has shown nothing that would be undeeming of his offer." He smiled, seemed they were taking his offer. However in the back of his mind he wondered how good an idea using them really was.

19. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Arlet watched as Yula brought his hand to her lips, and made as though to kiss them. Suddenly, she bit into them hard, and he pulled them back, a mixed look of annoyance and laughter on his face, as Yula told him what she thought.
    "Well, Since this is the first time I have been in this situation, since I usually avoid getting into conflicts, I dont care if you take my advice or not. THe stranger is a dangerous one. He hides his face because it is a smart thing to do, and a very clever thing. People hide their faces so they wont betray emotion and so people cant pin thier face. If he merely took off the mask and cloak and walked down the street, we wouldnt recognise him, would we? Maybe until it was too late, but not sooner."

Arlet nodded his understanding. She had a very valid point. He then watched as she cleared her throat and shifted again.
    "Therefore, I would welcome any help. If the other man proved to be untrustful, we will findout, yet, by now, he has shown nothing that would be undeeming of his offer"

Arlet nodded.
    "Yeah, you've got a good point. My only concern is that this second figure could potentially be more dangerous than the Stranger. I mean, the Stranger was good, but if he caught me in such a position, and it was a fair fight, I'm not entirely sure which one of us would walk away from it. So he doesn't worry me as much as this new guy. We don't know his name, what he wants, even why he wants to help us! All we know is he does." Arlet then stood up, and leaned over Yula.
    "But, I guess I've done worse things. So, let's go with door number 2, shall we?" he said, looking down into her eyes. Feeling his fingers still smarting slightly, Arlet then leant in and pecked Yula on the cheek, before straightening up and smiling back at her.
    "And just so you know, THAT's a kiss. Not trying to rip off the flesh!" he said, poking his tongue out at her and wiggling his fingertips.

20. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    "That thing is no elf, nor even a living being. Even if it's words on these people are true, it's presence taints their work." One of the guards had said, Gueth pondered it a moment when he reached the foot of the stairs and walked over to confront th group.

"No, that thing, is something else entirely, but for now it seems to be focused onto a more contructive path that it would seem capable of, so it will be tolerated. Even so, it will be some time before we can assemble the right means of destroying it making tolerance much more important." He shrugged and looked up and down the woman, she appeared to have a level of spirit in her and the magical talent, but she was ragged and in need of a wash, it was hard to believe this was the last high mage of secca, regardless, Gueth made a short bow.

"M'lady, I am Gueth Dadromus, of the mage order of Mardon to the east, I recieved your letter on the fall of the city here and set out at once with the aid you requested. Myself and two others, along with armsmen have resecured the tower and restored it to tis former state. Hopefully we can have the city in order in a short time, with your help of course, and soon we can begin the recruitment of more mages." He clicked his fingers and the doors to the tower shut behind them. "Now that you have returned you may retire to your chambers, I'm sure room can be found for your escorts, we will begin the task at hand on the morrow" He bowed and departed up the stairs again.

Search tags for this page

dangeros dringings

wherevaden in the world