The World of Secca

Discussion in 'Secca' started by Chaipaku, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    After a couple of hours Gûr decided that it was much to boring staying at the room for the rest of the day. She had nothing else to do but reading the damned book that she already new by heart.

She went out instead and headed toward the docks. There she saw a woman. By her clothes Gûr could see she was a mage. But suddenly she changed clothes and turned to follow the man heading the other direction. She decided she should follow to make sure the mage weren't up to spoile the plans of her possible 'friends'. And thus she went to a dark alley and went atop the roof. She saw no others up there and bagan picking her path atop the roofs. Following the lead by the mage but staying as much as possible out of sight.

2. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Vaden didn't question the Chaipaku fellow. There may be no honor among thieves, but even if this fellow tried something Vaden wasn't worried about having to fight. The elf followed after the mysterious man who he'd worked with before, "Is it that mage I saw down the street? Hm, they're making this too easy..."

Barkt slammed the street walker's manager into the wall again, then siezed him by the neck and lifted him into the air. "Listen fool, don't you get it? We're the Bloody Fist Gang, I understand my boy was a bit rash in killing your wench, but we ain't paying damages! If you still want to push it, then I can'tr guaruntee your safety!" "I need... money.. she was one of my best workers..." "That's it rodent, it's time you learn a very important lesson, DUCK AND ROLL!!!" And with that the dark elf threw the pimp out the window to fall to his death. This wasn't an uncommon occurance in this part of town, especially around the main hq of a gang. Barkt watched the man fall, just to be sure he didn't get up. He didn't, luckily Barkt wouldn't have to catch him before he could make a ruccous. "Now, where's the stupid arse who killed the walker, I'd like a word with him too..."

3. Chaipaku

Chaipaku Beware The Night

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Here, a gift. Its everyway into and out of the government facilities, you know what the underworld gangs are planing, I'm sure this'll come in handy, oh and you'll need this too, its a mage morpher, allows you to change form good luck"

and with that the chaipaku dissappeared agian

4. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Vaden tucked his recent gifts into his random assortment of hidden pockets. He peeked his head out of the door and looked down the way he'd already come, he didn't see his pursuer so he proceeded to walk out. Now that he knew of her presance she couldn't surprise him. He'd lead her to a place where they could talk.

5. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Growling, she began to get frustrated. The council was making her get all this case ready in 2 hours!?! 2 hours!! Can you believe it!! she hasent had much of anything today except the man that she was following Biting her toungue she took a deep breath and peered around the corner for a minute.

Sighing, she shrugged and thought, no use following by foot down here....Looking around, she found a small weed poking out of the dirt..perfect. Touching it getnly, a spark ran from her finger into the plant. Its small leaves grew a bit wider and longer. Within moments, she could stepp on it. At once, the plant grew and she zoomed up to the top of the roof, the plant lifting her. Smiling softly, she stepped off of the plant and blew it a kiss. Istantly as she touched her fingers to her lips, it shriveled up and dissapeared..an easy trick..usefull too.

6. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Gûr saw the strang plant. or wathever it was, carying the mage and went quikly to hid behind the nearest chimney. Pjuhh.. she mad the chimney before tha mages gaze had fallen upon the roof she was at. Now she just have to wait for the stupid mage to make her move...

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Barkt looked at the body of the gang mate who'd killed the street walker with contempt. "I was way too easy on you you rat! Now, you've all seen the price of acting too hastily! See too it that his mistake is not your own! Got it?" All the other men in the room nodded and Barkt left the room, "Good..."

8. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Since the Mage didn't seem to do anything which might result in fun she desided to get back to the ground. She was almost certain that she'd made it and didn't bother much about if she hadn't. She went to try and seek out some of thoose chaipaku since she considered herself on her way to be an assasin. She wondered if she might join, and if she might not, if she would be killed? Well that was another worry to handle when time comes and nothing that would set her of her course. And so she went out seeking answers.

9. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Once she had a clear view of the upper roof, she smirked.Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw something move...strange...Shrgging to herself, she chose to ignore it, whether it bad or just normal, she didnt know. Putting a hand abon her head, she whispered words that were sacred to many ears. Out of her mouth flowed a silver strand of the words. They wrapped around the mage with a flued motion.....

...she was invisable to the naked eye...well..not totally, if you stood still for a moment and looked to the left of her, you would see a shimmering effect out of the corner of your eye. sHe couldnt turn totally invisable and this was only a trick of the light..as it helped her. Moving along the roof to watch the mans progress, she followed roof to roof, leaping over the cracks a bit awkwardly but all the same

10. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    With the mage out of her thoughts she consentrated instead on a man the mage had seemed to follow. She stroled unthretingly along the roads, following the man and appearing totaly at ease at the same time. But she was ever alert and must concentrate hard to hold back a smile of excitment from her face.

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Vaden desided it was about time he tested his pursuer's dedication. He ducked into an alley, then through the backdoor of a pub, out a window into another building, he then walked directly across a street up to the fourth floor of a hotel, normally he would hve been stopped, but none approached him. Once on the the roof of the hotel and lept from this roof to another, then he climbed down to the ground to a dead end in an alley. Here he leaned against a wall and waited, until another caught up with him or night fell.

12. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    well..that took her by surprise. Growling in frustration, she decided speed was the best to catch up. Whirling the air with her fingers, she urged it on to help her run faster. It delightingly aggreed to help her. good. Running with all she could muster, she followed him down the allyway (though she was far behind) watched him go through the pub, she then lost him completly until she saw him on the roof of a hotel a ways away. She raced off acrossed the roof, was almost to the roof when he climbed down to the dead end ally. Great...

Leaning over the roof...she watched him and it suddenly dawned on her...he was playing with her...playing with her! her face teemed with an expression of icy coldness as she peered down from above him.

13. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Vaden noticed a strange spot of light in the corner of his eye. When he looked at it nothing was there, "Hm, a bloody glare..." Vaden crossed his arms and began to think of how to greet his stalker...

14. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Frowning slightly, she turned away momentarily to hiss out acouple words in the air. The wind took her by the shoulders and gently plucked her from the roof and lowering her almost too slowly down to the ground.. She smirked a bit, knowing she was only a mere spot in the corner of his eye.

While she was on the ground, she stopped a bit and looked down the allyway. There was also the woman, of whom she should not forget. And the mage had a slight idea what the girl was following.

15. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Damn it! She couldn't follow the man through there! It would mark her as an obvius persuer! Well, she tought and sighed, ther would come other opportunities in this well populated town. And though it was so populated she decided that noone would miss a person or two, as long as they weren't of any specific value to the Town of Secca.

So she continued her stroll in serach fro something different, a man to have some fun with. She saw a pub where there seemed to be muscular, fine looking men seated. She entered the pub with a sedusing smile on her lips. She survied the pub, looking for the most handsom man, then she went for the bar to get herself a drink. With the drink almost through she caught the man's attention. She smiled at him and sent of a couple of her seducing moves. After just a short while the man, with great confidence, the man came to stand in front of her.

"Hello ther sailor. And how are you today?" she said and smiled.

"I'm just fine. I couldn't help but to see your looks, are you trying to seduce me?"

"I'm not trying, boy, I have."

She tossed some coins to the barkeeper. Enough for the drink and a room for the rest of the evening. Then sha dragged her sailor into the room and played with him on her own comand.

When she was through with the sexual parts she had a stunned sailor at her feet. She bade him to lay on the bed and the sailor, thinking she would give him more, willingly obeyed. But There wasn't more fun which awaited the man but a proffesional torture to his death.

Guruthos played with him until the man were to exhausted for screaming. then she finished him with ease. She cleaned her knifes on his cloth and didn't bother to fully retie her tunic before she left the room. The look on the barkeepers face was one of total surprice. But the expression he got when the deadly beauty tossed him some coins was one of worry. He understood well the reason she had given him the money but she never liked getting rid of bodies.

Gûr laughed and went out on the street.

16. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Barkt walked down the street toward the pub when he noticed a woman of fair looks laughing as she left. "Hm, a bit gitty, suppose strong drink will do that." The dark elf walked into the bar under the impression their drink would be potent, he was wrong. He desided if the drink wasn't good, maybe the women would be. After rounding up a gall he took her to the back room, the bartender hadn't been out so he didn't bother to pay. When he got to the back room he suddenly lost interest in the lass. The barkeep was hacking up a body that harly needed any more cuts, "What kinda place are you running here?! This is the secret ingredient eh? If I'd eaten yer hog washand found this I'd be mighty upset! Now if you want to keep me quiet I'll be wanting some pay!" The barkeep would have tried to explain had not Barkt drawn his blade making it clear tis was blackmail, the dark elf couldn't care less about health codes...

17. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Oh well... supposed she got lossed behind? Shrugging to herself, she turned back to the man. Grumbling silently to herself, she wondered what to do. The next time she would see girth, she'd kill him...well..not neccisarily him..but the council members...2 hours...such a big case.

Peering into this man's face, she remained at a certain distance. His bad aura shown like a glassy covering on him. She wrinkled her nose. Those kind;ve aura gave her a headache. Undecided what to do, she hung around him, wondering what he'll do after a certain time of waiting..

18. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Vaden knew something was up, the blur had moved. Beneath his scarf he smirked, clever mage he thought. He did something entirely uncharacteristic for men of his kind, he began to whistle. This had it's own mark of cleverness, normally one would just think him insane, but one who employed this tctic knew this was a wildly catchy tune. If Vaden's plan worked whoever was consealing themself would give themself up soon enough.

19. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    the mage blinked at the man..what was he up to?

20. Chaipaku

Chaipaku Beware The Night

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Girth re-appears next to Taira

"Hey wha-.....uhmmm is this a bad time? you look...nervous, like something is bothering you....."

Search tags for this page

dangeros dringings

wherevaden in the world