The World of Secca

Discussion in 'Secca' started by Chaipaku, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Chaipaku

Chaipaku Beware The Night

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Hey don't ask me your the head hancho, but why don't you just go down to the crime scene? Ladies older than me first! :)"

Girth steps behind her and waits

2. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Rolls her eyes, regretting telling him her age than remembered that last scene by the docks " You think we should go down to the docks where we were last night?" She blinked back to him and flashed a grin.

3. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Vaden walked over to the boat ties and began at freeing their vessel. "Ain't you gonna kill yours?" Vaden chuckled, "Take a look at him." Chaipaku looked over to see the formerly living guard on the ground, "The poison in his veins leaves no signs and its only signs are the sheer agony it's victem suffers, shown in their gagging last breaths. If you want to know what it is ask me later, now we have work to do."

4. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Whats that grin suppost to mean? The murders were where we were last night and on dock 3....so wherever you see fit to go I follow"

taps his foot on the floor

5. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Assassin

"ahhh poison....yes.....well the boats untied, go get some rest and laylow for a while, when this has cleared up i'll send a thank you, no need to tell me where you reside at, i'll find you"

the man dissappears into the night

(There we go u r up-to-date, if you want to double chars go for it)

6. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    (sweet)

Vaden blinked as the man disappeared, then shrugged and headed back to his place.

Vaden arrived just after the others had gotten in. "Vaden, tell these idiots I'm second in charge! Gardek seems to think that's his spot!" "Some greeting Barkt, and for your information there is no second in charge, I don't need you guys trying to kill me and then ascending to my place now do I? Anyway, it's deffinately seeming like we picked the right place, this city's underworld is planning something big, and it's got good prospects for all of us..."

7. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Taira shrugged as girth decided to go off on his own for awhile. Sighing, she decided jsut to wander around the docks for awhile to see if any of the locals knew about the murders and if they had an leads. Half of her wanted to leave. sHe was a high Mage not some detective to work for the cities crimes. But, bound by the badge, she had to make something of her day.

She passed many people, and of course she asked about the murders. The people, by her High Mage robes, knew that she was one to be treated with respect and answer as truthfully as possible. It was later on in the day that she had rested. Finding nothing but a few rumors and a just sitings of the bodies, she sat down and rests her head in her hands. sHe hated investigations, most just went under and nothing else was found.

Lifting her head a bit, she looked ov er to the docks. There looked like there was a big sack. Moving closer she saw it was a body and by the look of it, it was a guard! Kneeling down, she saw there was traces of poison..another body...she groaned

8. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Barkt, the dark elf, grinned wildly at Vaden's plan, "Haha, brilliant! We'll live like kings an no one will be able to stop us, we'll own the city and all that's in it!" "That is the plan, but I'm gonna have another look around. See what all this city has to offer. and if this is really a good place to start." Vaden then left again. The guy from the docks had told him to lay low, but heck, that guy seemed like the only one in the city who'd have the chance against him...

9. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She investigated the body for more than an hour. Kneeling by it, she closed her eyes a moment for meditation...better let the other High Mages know that there was another one. Reaching out sith her mind, she tagged Girth and told him what happened, than set off for the others. It was harder than it looked and took alot of energy. So she sat there, meditating for what seemed like hours

10. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Vaden walked the streets aware of the fearful eyes cast upon him. They senced his tainted aura and instantly shyed away from him. He didn't mind though, he enjoyed having the space around him empty...

11. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She told them. They told her to wait there...great..

Getting up off of her stiffened knees, she grunted a bit than brushed her hair back. Looking down with a disgusted look on her face at the body, she furrowed her brow and looked around. SHe felt a chill run up her spine. Looking down the cobblestone street, she saw the busy day-goers. But a whole was created in the flow. It seemed like a bubble around one man in particular. Tilting her head, she saw the man commming down her way and blinked.

Using the encantaion that Girth had, she set a temporary grave on the bodie to hide it and she sat once more down in the sunlight, pretending to meditate.

12. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Guruthos made it to the gates by midday. She wondered which opportunites this the largest town of the world might bring. Would she find others of the same thinking as her? Or would she be forced to live alone? She didn't mind loneliness. She hated the thought of someone being her supperior. Though she wasn't foolish and could accept standing below the ruler of the city, if necessary.

When she had entered the city, she decided, the first thing she would do would be to get a private room on some inn. She wasn't poor and wouldn't satisfy with someting less than above arverage, so the inn had to be just that.

But first she must convince the guard of letting her in without revealing to much of who she was and why she was on the road. She drew her cloak tight about her so that the scimitars sheeted on her hips didn't show. She pulled the hood up to partly cover har face. She wasn't upp to show the guards too much if they didn't ask. And so she went to the gates to seek permission to enter.

13. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Girth appears next to Taira

"Hi there! I got bored so whats going on? Oh yea the councis says that you've only got 2 more hours then you have to present the case.."

14. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    (Don't know if I can do this but I wanna do something so I'll invite my character in to Secca now...)

Guruthos intruduces herself to the gatekeeper and after some lie about wisiting a friend of hers in the city the guards let her in. She strole around for some hour and tries to find a resonable inn. She ask someone by the road that says that there should be some quiet cheap but not bad inns in the north of the town, in the merchant quarter. Gûr(that's her nickname) figures that it might be well to save some of her cash so she head of towards the north(I have no idea where she entered the town since I don't know wher the elves resign may be).

When there she finds an inn that will have to suffice. She gets a room and order a meal to be delivered within an hour. She goes to her room and take a short bath to clean of the dust of the road. She figures that she will spend the rest of the day on the room, might be reading some part from her book: "I minquë carmë o otha" - "The elven art of war" and practice some throws with her daggers. And the next day she will seek out someone with the same dark mind as her. She figures they might resign at the dock quarters and decides to start looking there. Maybe, just maybe, will she have to lure tha scums out by killing, or at least hurt, someone. If not for getting contact, then just for having a bit of fun.

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Vaden continued down the path, none dareing to approach him. As he walked he took note of a man appearing near a woman in a similar fashion that Chaipaku fellow had disappeared earlier. Bloody mages he thought, he doubted that was the same man, there wasn't enough malice in his eyes. The elf payed special attention to these two, not making it too obvious, he had a feeling he'd be meeting them again. As he passed he desided he'd head to the docks again that night, if he didn't kill anyone at leat sailors tended to be entertaining...

16. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She ignored Girth until the man had passed. After he had passed, she opened her eyes and looked down at her lap with a dark expression. That man had a bad aura. Thats why the people didnt want to go near them. Well....they should stay clear of him. Furrowing her brow, she hopped up, brushed herself off and looked to Girth taking in what he said...

.....she silently fumed " How am I...suppossed to get this done.....in 2 hours!" she hissed out between clenched jaws.

17. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "I don't know use your imagination, that man was a gang leader, why not talk to him, but don't make your self look defencless, I have to go back to my job and I can't protect you if something should.....happen. Well :) have fun!"

Girth dissappears agian

18. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    she turned to girth, "but..but!.."

but of course..he had dissapeared...She growled a bit and looked around..people were staring. Girth should really stop dissapearing and appearing in the worst of times like this...grr...

Taking a deep breath, she thought about what to do. Maybe she should follow in a disguise. Well duh..she cant go around following people in a High Mage robe now can she? Chewing on her toungue, she rubbed her pointer finger and thumb together, muttering. In a flash, her robes were replaced by a pair of breetches and a soft green tunic to match her eyes. Her hair hang down, but was soon hoisted up in a tail at the nape of her neck. Satisfied, she took the path that the man had taken and followed in his steed.

19. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Marrow followed Vaden closley until he saw another person trailing him, it was then he decided to make his appearence, he appeared a couple feet in front of Vaden

"Its me, the Chaipaku, quickly into this warehouse you are being followed!"

20. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She blinked when she saw the toher appear..waving a hand over her face, she muttered and her face turned into anothers..so not to be recognised. Ducking behind into a nearby allyway, she remained to be hidden

Search tags for this page

dangeros dringings

wherevaden in the world