The Witch Hydra

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kurt, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Kurt

Kurt The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Nine evil witches tried for immortality; they failed. So they tried for long life putting themselves into a creature so ghastly, so terrifying they succeded. They slept for a thousand years. Now they have awakened reborn as the nine headed Witch Hydra. Now they will try to conquer the world summoning armies of monsters to her cause. Terror and destruction they will bring.

Of the three races of giants two will join her cause. The Dumbies, slow dimwitted giants with grotest exaggerated facial features who love human females will capture as many as they can. The Viking Knights, powerful and evil they resemble vikings only in appearance. Rare they are now they guard the Black Gate. The entrance to her castle. The Cyclops did not come. They remain neutral neither good or evil. Few they are in number primitive and solitary. They are sheep farmers and most don't like humans.

She has much more to her armies than giants. Among the most common are the spiked ghouls which can attack by rolling itself towards you. A big ball of spikes like a hedgehog. The fire ghosts from the depths of hell can burn and ravage the land. Even more sinister are the Pokers. Skeleton ghosts in cloaks they travel the land in groups stealing the eyes of those humans they come across.

A powerful wizard will come to the aid of the humans but alone he will be no match against a nine headed Witch Hydra. Each head a spellcaster. With the wizard super talents he might have bested three witches all at once. But against nine witches he had no chance at all. He travels the land for heroes human or otherwise. Who will join his cause to save the world?

He will find six of the most efficent hero's to best the Witch Hydra and will prove invaluable in the battles to come. Here they are! The battle maiden who will tame the Unicorn Queen. The two human sized Mouse Men swordsmen the best the world has ever seen. The Piper who charms snakes and rodents with his magic flute. Lastly the Singing Shade. A Banshee from the haunted Misty Woods who has the power to disrupt spells with her singing.

Yes the Hero"s will run into problems along the way with each other. The Piper will charm the Mice Men at the same he charms a serpent head and the beautiful Lorelei the Singing Shade who will cancel both evil and good magic at the same time with her singing. The Cyclops who cannot make up his mind between evil and good will join the hero"s but which side will he join in the end.

If I was to write a story this would be it. More updates will follow.

2. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Witch Hydra continued

The Cyclops will almost be converted to evil when at the last moment he will perform an act of heroism saving the life of a human child and dying in the attempt.

A duel between wizards. A code of honor that must be obeyed. Black and white wizard will battle to the death. The Singing Shade will interfere saving the life of the white wizard. The white wizard will be furious because nobody suppose to interfere with the duel. So the spirit is told not to interfere again or the white wizard will banish her himself.

WW: I will grant you mercy this one time dark wizard only because the Singing Shade interfered. Now we are even. Get out of here! When we meet again the will be no mercy!

One not too important character will die when he tries to pocket illusionary gold in a room which is a trap. Tempted by riches.

Growing around the castle is Darkweed. The first of many traps that await. The Singing Shade can dispel some of the magical traps, enchanted doors, spells and creatures made of magic. Magical creatures include Granite Goblins (enchanted statues) and spell casting Poltergeist Pixes (ghost fairies).

The Beast: Half panther, half man and minion of the dark wizard. Weapon a huge fail. He likes to eat mice men. A final showdown between the 10 ft tall the Beast and the mice swordsmen will take place in the castle of the Witch Hydra.

A mouse man will see what he thinks is a nun. How is it going sister? Nun is going to turn around. A skeleton in nun's robes. A Crypt Nun. A dark sect of undead nuns that worship the Witch Hydra. Skeleton hisses and she throws a fireball. Mice man picks up a mirror to shield himself and the fireball bounces back to the skeleton nun incinerating her. WW: I don't think I could of done better.

3. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    The Lair of the Witch Hydra. WW=White Wizard DW=Dark Wizard MS=Mother Serpent

DW: You are a fool for coming here white wizard but you have gotten to powerful for your own good Mother Serpent. MS: What treachery is this? DW: We will fight side by side for the first time ever and probably never again.

Piper plays and snake head Sueva starts dancing. I can't shake it Sueva stammered. Witch head Hetta: Then I will dance with you Piper and it will be the dance of death. When Hetta is distracted the warrior woman riding the Unicorn Queen cleaves Hetta's Head off rushing full speed with her sword held high.

The White wizard is frantically battling 3 witch heads. Black wizard is frantically battling 3 witch heads. Warrior woman will circle around the hydra then will come in for the kill with the Unicorn plunging its horn into the heart of the hydra. Singing Shade gets banished by a witch head back to Misty Woods.

After Witch Hydra is defeated by the Unicorn Queen. DW: You are a worthy adversary White Wizard. Good Luck to you until we meet again. The next time probably they will kill each other. White Wizard travels to Misty Woods. SS=Singing Spirit

SS: Did you know I can materialize in fulform here White Wizard for maybe twenty minutes. She Purred. WW: Fulform? The Wizard eyes bulged. SS: Yes a fully functionable woman who hasn't had sex in 300 yrs. WW: I will banish you. SS: I will only rematerialize here and we'll have to go at it again. No you are not getting away. Now sit still. mmm mmm. A new song was heared that day while they made out on a cloud.