The Wild Wolf lands - read first thread!

Discussion in 'The Grey Alliance' started by Overread, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Wolf

Wolf Professor Nick Cutter.

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    *Wolf suddenly appears through the trees, looking as if she had fought the same beast elsewhere all by herself. In the path she has made through the snow, blood is smeared across every tread and footprint. Most visible is her face, which has one eye forced to close with the depth of the vertical gash, and her coat is both matted and scarred with vicious wounds. Clearly on the route home, she spots both wolves of her pack, and then sights the carcass of the giant that they seem reluctant to continue eating from.*

I have not the time to question the near foolishness of attacking prey such as this, but what I will say is at least offer the damned beast some respect in death! We protect the things of this land just as much as we do our own race. Though the spoils of this could feed our families thrice over, I would suggest next time you want to gorge yourselves, take something where the risk is not nearly so high, and the prey is more fitting for your own hunger!

*She ends the last words with a snarl. Evidently annoyed and still in pain, Wolf returns to finding the Great Cave.*

2. Running Wolf

Running Wolf Join the Madness

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    *watches wolf leaving again*
    This giant is the reason for too many deaths. I will not pay respects to someone who does not pay respect to nature.
    *goes to find a river and washes herself in the cold water*
    *then digs a cave into the snow and lays down to sleep*