The way of the Great One Pack

Discussion in 'The Grey Alliance' started by bloodfiredeath, Dec 5, 2006.

1. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Throughout time, many have sought the way of the wolf. Many have failed in this quest, for numerous reasons, predominately due to not having full understanding of the Great One Pack.
    Here any questions or doubts you have will be put to a wise counsel, and you will learn the true way of the Great One Pack.

2. HumanInfiltrator

HumanInfiltrator The Book club lady

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Oh wise one's I need your guidence. The time has come for me to find my true name. How shall I do this? Should I quest? Will the wise name me or the seer know me?

3. Wolf

Wolf Professor Nick Cutter.

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Mauthair- "True name? Indeed there comes a time where every wolf must know it. But a name comes from your greatest skills and triumphs- so, often it takes a lifetime to find your true identity. But I make exceptions, for those that can tell me their strengths already, and know these to be true to themselves alone (Wolves have an ancient system wherby a name is given to one wolf, and is never used on another again, as each creature is believed to be different). You need not quest, my friend, but if you wish to know what name your kindred would give you, you must list your strengths to me now, as I have said before".

4. lewy

lewy Lewy the lethal lunatic!

In the darkest valleys of death and despair...
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    hey guys, i'm new here, a vampire, and i need to know what kind of "wolf" i am, so that i can put it in the sig...:D

5. lewy

lewy Lewy the lethal lunatic!

In the darkest valleys of death and despair...
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    my name is Cenegauwist, thought perhaps i should mention:)

6. HumanInfiltrator

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hunting alone in the high reaches listning too the call of my brethren I often asked myself what can I offer too those distant voices.

Having no answer to this question I stayed in my lonely hunting grounds. I made my way by my own wits and strength, always feeling something lacking in myself. I tended my own hurts thinking them proof of my unworthyness. I watched the borders in the mountains thinking that should any harm come too my kind from these high reaches I would earn my place by turning it away or carrying warning too those below.

But nothing changed through the seasons except for the emptyness in my heart. I move closer to the pack, thinking that I could learn what I was wanting by observing those below me.

I watched in silence from the shadows as the pack hunted and the young played. Surprise tinged my world with a scent as sharp as pepper. They were just like me. Some where better hunters, some seemed wiser, others kinder.

I did not move amongst them untill I felt them threatened. I did not know how to approach these creatures so unexpectedly like me. But I heard the crows attacking and this I knew how to handle, for they have gathered around me before. I threw myself in the frey and my presence went unquestioned. I was accepted by all but myself.

Now I stand again infront of the question, what can I give too these, my kindred? And I think I finally have an answer.

My strength lies in my ability to survive and my willingness too die for these who have accepted me. I cannot plan but I can follow orders with the patience learned by one who has nothing too fall back on. I don't know if I can lead, but I can act when all around me is chaos. I do not trust easy, but I trust the leaders of this pack to the point where my own honour becomes as nothing to protect theirs.

I can fight. I can hunt. I will protect. I will serve.

Name me as you will wise one for I will carry that name with pride, for the honour of this pack.

7. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Mauthair- "Seldom do I hear such a noble and dignified answer, and more seldom still do I see a wolf that can give me one with such reckoning and hightened knowledge of their own self. You will indeed prove a most honourable member of The Grey Alliance, and of the One Pack. It is for this reason that I think you will be worthy of the name "Houldarian", meaning 'Loyal honour'. I know already that it will serve you well".

8. HumanInfiltrator

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I thank thee great one for such a noble name. I will carry it with pride.

9. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    as HI asked so shall I...Wolf you once gave me a name and I let it pass me by...What was it or has it changed

10. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I think that may have been an insult in the native wolfish tongue, unless I am remembering a different time...but those days are passed now, and I will give you a title of which you are worthy. Therefore I offer you the name "Beourthidygan" meaning "Noble survivor", as I think it will suit you well. I hope you find this name satisfactory.

11. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I think you with all I have.

12. SEVENWOLVES

SEVENWOLVES GET READY FOR PUNISHMENT

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    A secret is a weapon and a friend.

A wise head keeps a shut mouth.

Be kind to those that meet you as you rise, you may pass them again as you fall.
    (celtic sayings)

13. BlackWolfRising

BlackWolfRising New Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I live to serve... i am ready for my orders...

14. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +329 / 1 / -0
    you dishonour the pack Inhydian