The Twilight Princess

Discussion in 'Zelda' started by Sir_Athos105, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Sir_Athos105

Sir_Athos105 Bladesmaster of Andor

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    I was becoming annoyed at the lack of threads for zelda fans, so here's a game specific one.

What is your favourite things about Twilight Princess?

2. Sir_Athos105

Sir_Athos105 Bladesmaster of Andor

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    I'm aware that that's a grammatical error

3. Aphelion

Aphelion The Mighty One

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Havent played Twilight Princes, but played other Zelda games.. my favourite thing in zelda? the guy in you avatar ;) the classical swordsman Link.

4. TheImmortalMessenger

TheImmortalMessenger Spinner of Lost Tales

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Just got a lot of strong ties with Zelda myself, and yes Twilight Princess was great. I hate to say it, because I loved Wind Waker despite all the idgets that refused to play it because of how it looked, but TP was better by a long shot :/

My favorite part was the fact that they gave Link more of a personality than they normally do, especially with the children. That, and the warp system that didn't require me to pipe it out on a damn flute lol

5. Lady_of_Shalott

Lady_of_Shalott Weaving the Magic Web

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    My favorite part was really the story. I thought it was absolutely excellent. Riding around Hyrule Field was just a fun experience, trying to find all the poes and golden bugs and heart pieces. Fishing was also amazingly fun in Twilight Princess. The Sacred Grove, finding the Master Sword... it was all excellent.

I have no complaints except that I really think the reward for finding all of the Poes should have been something besides more Great Fairy's Tears.

6. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    Twilight Princess was of course the first 'real' game where I could use the exclusive Wii controls, so that's just the beginning...the story, the graphics which so looked much better than just that of a gamecube though they were gamecube graphics. The water especially looked amazing...I also loved that you could play like an older link, though this one didn't seem as old as the one you play in Ocarina of Time, which was actually good. This might be the best Zelda game to date, though Ocarina of Time comes close.