The Training Grounds

Discussion in 'Enchanted Woods' started by olivia_the_lamb, Jul 26, 2007.

1. wanderingmagus

wanderingmagus Constantly Around :D

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *bows and steps into the ring*

And I accept the Challenge, Zephyroth, Lord of Undeath. As Challenged, I choose the Impenetrable Ring of Fire as the Field of Battle, and each opponent's choice of weapons.

The bout will end when either the Challenger or the Challenged either can no longer fight or yields by saying "I yield".

*Blinks, and shifts into the Gaia aspect*

[​IMG]

*Stands ready*

BEGIN!

2. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *The whole arena goes a blackish hell colour, with rips of what appear to be lava in the sky*

GAME ON!

3. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *I breath, and the breath is the breath of a million hurricanes. I sigh, and the sigh is the sigh of a hundred million typhoons. I look, and the light of my Third Eye is the light of a thousand galaxies*

*I clap my hands, and a force like the force of a supernova explodes out towards the being of metal and undead flesh*

*I blow, and the essence of my breath is like the fiery breath of the beating heart of the Multiverse*

4. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    **You should be some sort of weird poet :p **

*Digs his sword into the earth, and braces for the impact*

5. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    **lol i kno right**

*A force equivalent to the Big Bang slams into the god, searing the armour at trillions of trillions of trillions of degrees, hot enough to convert even the Philosopher's Stone into pure energy in the blink of an eye. Somewhere, Einstein's corpse weeps for the world as his famous equation is proved yet again*

6. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *The god Buckles to his knees as the inferno consumes him*

*Out of the fire, walks the figure, with armour as good as new, only steaming with heat*

*Begins throwing blasts of dark energy at his opponent, Slowly edging forward with his giant blade*

7. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *I ripple, and the universe itself rifts apart within the circle. The maddening darkness between the planes consumes the darkness, twisting it into the threads of Time. Shapes appear and disapear as Reality itself warps; I am everywhere at once, yet nowhere, all-knowing, for I am the World, I am the tree, the rock, the earth beneath your feet. I am the air you breath, the waters which flow within your very veins. I am Magus, the All-Mother. I am the First among the Created.*

*The flesh that is in you is not your own. It is part of a greater Whole. That Whole is the World. That Whole is the All. The very armor you wear is a part of the All, and that All is me. I AM what you call "the world." I am "Space." I am "God." I am the "truth." I am "the all and one." And I am even "you." Welcome to Me.*

*Your very armor warps and ensnares you; your flesh chokes you and the air in your lungs refuses to move. The sword in your hand melts and wraps around you like a snake; the very electrons and protons and neutrons which make up your mind reverse their spin, tearing your very mind apart.*

*Imagine trying to fight reality itself... and what reality itself can do to fight back...*

8. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    **Dude, Chill with all the reality, and universe things :p **

*Goes still and silent for a few seconds, Before an explosion goes off, Destroying everything touching Zephyroth. Including his armour*

*Collapses to the ground*

9. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    **lol if you just translated my sig into english from latin you'd understand where i'm getting the reality stuff from; although tbh i'm much less powerful than Delmargo, the God-Emperor. Go check out Aevum Obscurum sometime**

*the dust settles, and there is silence. more than a few observers look on in a mixture of shock, awe and fear*

*I blink again, and the universe ripples until my appearance is as a human again*

Dost thou yield?

10. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Struggles, but Manages to get to his feet*

Never.

*Begins to summon lost souls of warriors, vikings, murderers and thieves from the aeons*

*Summons his sword and armour back*

11. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    as you will.

*streams of particles flow about the void of the Universe, the life-stream. Spirits and souls inhabit this stream, leave it and return, becoming a part of it once more. Now, the lifestream branches, the souls summoned by Reece breaking off from the stream itself. But this is no difficult thing. A blink, and the stream is dammed once more. A sigh, and the souls are returned to the Lifestream. A wave, and the countless armies crumble to dust*

12. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Begins to get annoyed with his failing efforts*

*Stamps his foot, and the arena crumbles and crashes into the underworld*

"Home..."

13. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *floats above the tides of denizens of the underworld*

you know, most people would think twice about fighting the Universe incarnate, but you're different.

14. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you're the Incarnate, it means that you've come back. Which means you've died before. I wouldnt get too carried away

*Winks*

*Absorbs all on the souls in the whole underworld until there is only the two competitors left*

15. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    Technically, Incarnate isn't exactly the correct term, since I've only come *close* to dying.

Do you know who was the only person who could do that to me?

It was when I fought the God-Emperor ETHAR himself in the war which destroyed every single universe in existance except one. MINE.

*The underworld cracks and crumbles. Things forgotten and unimagined, out of the nightmares of gods, pour out from voids blacker than the darkness which will consume the world at the end of all things. the shadows themselves attack, and the ground becomes a living, breathing death trap.*

*No longer a home and a comforting fortress, the Underworld Itself, a part of Existance and of Creation, becomes a world where everything is trying to kill you. at once.*

16. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "GET BACK TO THE HOLE WHERE YOU CAME FROM! I, LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD, BRINGER OF DEATH WILL MAKE YOU SPEND ANOTHER ETERNITY HERE"

*In that instant everything went back to where it came from and the cracks in the floor merged once again*

"If you EVER try to destroy my home again, this will become much more than a friendly duel"

17. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *The laughter is like the destruction of worlds, like the end of all things*

AYE. YE ART THE LORD OF UNDEATH. BUT WHAT ARE YOU TRULY? NOTHINGNESS. BEFORE YOU WERE, I WAS. BEFORE THE FIRST SPECK OF DUST WAS, I WAS. BEFORE YOU TOOK THE FIRST BREATH, I WAS. BEFORE EVERYTHING. BEFORE TIME, BEFORE LIFE, BEFORE DEATH AND UNDEATH. EVERYTHING. I AM ALL. I AM ONE. ALL BELONGS TO ME. NOTHING CAN BREAK ME. NOTHING CAN TOUCH ME. NOTHING CAN DESTROY ME, FOR I AM EVERYTHING. I AM REALITY. I AM YOURSELF. AND YOU ARE NOTHING.

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE ME FEAR? I AM MORE THAN YOU CAN EVEN DREAM OF BEING, OF IMAGINING, OF UNDERSTANDING. I WAS BEFORE CREATION BEGAN, AND I WILL BE AFTER THE END OF ALL THINGS. IT IS MY WILL WHICH KEEPS YOUR VERY SELF IN EXISTANCE, FROM BEING TORN INTO NOTHINGNESS BY THE VERY SPIRIT WITHIN THEE.

IN MY RIGHT HAND I HOLD A DEAD STAR AND IN MY LEFT HAND I HOLD THE CANDLE WHOSE LIGHT IS SHADOW. MY FEET ARE STAINED WITH THE BLOOD OF AM DHAEGAR, WITH THE ENTRAILS OF AZATHOTH THE IDIOT GOD AND OF ZALGO THE ONE WHO WILL SING THE END OF THE WORLD. MY SIX MOUTHS SPEAK IN TONGUES WHICH MAKE GODS MAD AND MY SEVENTH DEVOURS THE VERY UNLIFE WITHIN THEE.

YIELD, FLEA OF NOTHINGNESS. YIELD, LITTLE INSECT WHOSE LIFESPAN IS AS THAT OF A MAYFLY. YIELD, WORM OF UNDEATH WHOSE ARROGANCE SURPASSES THAT OF LUCIFER WHO CAME BEFORE YOU. HE FELL, AND GREAT WAS HIS FALLING. YOUR ARROGANCE HAS RAISED YOU HIGHER THAN HE ONCE WAS. NOW IT WILL THROW YOU FARTHER AND DEEPER THAN HE.

FALL, CHILD OF NOTHINGNESS. DESPAIR.

*you are torn apart into a million pieces. your crown is broken and shattered, irreparable. the realm you ruled devours itself into nothingness, broken and uncreated, ceasing to be, to even exist. my hand closes about your neck, and my laughter is the laughter which drove lucifer to rebel*

DESPAIR.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  18. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ***Clap Clap Clap Bravo, Talk about an ending. THough i do think you maxed your character out a little too much :p ***

19. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    **maxed out nothing, go and challenge Delmar sometime. he's 100000000x more powerful and bigger than me, being God, as in, THE GOD.**

*Somewhere, someplace*

*Gaia sighed. she had given her son a spanking, and now he was crying into her lap. She looked up at her Father, Ethar.*

Hi, Dad. Sorry about this.

*The elderly king smiles*

"You helped me back from drunkenness. Mother and I are not angry. Discipline, we have found, is an important part of raising up children."

*Gaia looks down at the child.*

Do you understand what happened and why?

"I... I broke the rules and tried to hurt you for knocking down the pillows"

And do you know why i came in?

"Because playtime was over?"

No. Because I was going to give you a real playset that you could have all to yourself, even better than the pillows you were using.

"Oh... I'm sorry mom!"

Shh, shh. It's all right. Just remember, everything I do, it's always because I love you.

*Gaia smiles and looks down at the child*

Now.. do you want some hot chocolate? And afterwards I can help you rebuild your pillow fortress.

"Yes please!"

*With smiles on our faces, we walk back to the kitchen, as Father and Mother look on.*

*Here, now*

*Reece wakes up. He looks around, confused, and sees Magus sitting at a stand at the edge of the training arena*

"Wh-what happened?"

*A passing expression that he couldn't quite make out touched the Magus's face, then she spoke*

Nothing too important, but this aspect of you doesn't remember.

"Aspect?"

*a smile*

Don't worry, you'll relearn how to open your eyes again soon, after you show control over small things.

*He stares at her in confusion*

"What are you talking about? My eyes are wide open!"

You'll understand, someday.

*Magus lay back, and thought over events which were now but a passing memory, which left no trace in the river that was time*

Worlds within worlds. What is truth? Or reality? Only what you can see, feel, smell, taste, hear, sense. What is the past? What you can remember or find about it. What is the future? Only what you can dream of. This is truth... They will understand, someday.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  20. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And how does he get this powerful?