The Ternion

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by FrankMoricz, Sep 7, 2010.

1. FrankMoricz

FrankMoricz Author

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The posts I saw in this section seemed limited, so I hope its okay to post writing in here. If not, feel free to delete my post. The following is the "prologue" section of my web-novel in progress, called "The Ternion". The response I got from writing.com when I posted it were very encouraging, so I hope the readers here will enjoy it. Here goes.

Arc City – A Champion Emerges
    Sorry, I know it was long for a prologue. Anyway, I do hope it was worth it :). The rest of the story is available for free on my site, but I am new here so I don't want to just drop a link. If you are interested in reading it, a google search of "Legends of Aura" will take you in the right direction.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  2. Orion'sbelt

Orion'sbelt Orion's belt

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That was sad, but amazing. My only problem, which fixed itself over a bit of time, was that the sentences in the beginning were a bit plain. Other than that, you are an amazing writer! I love the concept!

3. FrankMoricz

FrankMoricz Author

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank your for the compliments! I love seeing what people think of the stuff I have written - I thank WDC for my current skill level.

I apologize again for the lengthy post, but this prologue is imperative to the overall story that is told. Chapter 1 picks up years laster, and The Ternion follows Mason through a series of amazing events. More might be posted here later, but I don't want to overstay my welcome.