The ruins of Zàch-Dûran

Discussion in 'The Grey Alliance' started by lewy, Jan 13, 2007.

1. lewy

lewy Lewy the lethal lunatic!

In the darkest valleys of death and despair...
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    there lies a morning fog over the once great city of Zàch-Dûran.
    at the great north wall that once where used to defend the city from attacking forces of goblins, a noble elite-force of the gray alliance has now made a hold.
    this will serve as a base for the following battle. a battle to defend the riches of wolves.
    goblins have been reported coming towards the city, and their destination is clear.
    death over the alliance.
    as the sun starts to raise, the first goblin scoutscan be watched from the bell-tower that serves alliance scouts as a lookout.
    as much as a hundred goblins have found theire way out of the long lost tunnels of the southern lands. a group of 25 will hit the city anytime now.
    a not wolfish voice can be heard whispering at the north wall. the message is clear: defenders of the alliance- prepare for combat.

all sudden, hell breakes loose.
    goblin swordsmen, veterans of long forgotten battles is coming out of every street, seemingly from nowhere.
    the sound of steel against steel can be heard from everywhere, as the two forces clashes togheter, in a fight to the death...

2. Wolf

Wolf Professor Nick Cutter.

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    But...we are allies with the goblins- or at least one of them! Where is Croanan? Where is Niohthenga?

Seriously, lewy, the goblins and wolves are allies who go back centuries, before the fall of man. The Gate of Norvegr will tell you that.

3. lewy

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    did i say goblins??? dmn!!!! i ment some kind of nasty half-breeds (wich i dont know the name of, so i called them goblins...:( sory!!:()

4. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    What do you mean by half-breeds? Like half-wolves, or some other being?

5. lewy

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    i mean some vicious, nasty men/goblins, like if a man would.... have a baby with a goblin female...:( yuk.
    it is rumored amongst the vanpire this happened once long time ago, and that these half breeds where exiled from all other living beings, so that they feel a hatred to everybody.
    these hundreds that has gon in a crusade against us peace-loving beings is all the grown up mens of their clan. though 75 of them left the rest of them some weeks ago, tired of walking or something.
    but they are not the really big happening in this thread, as the point really was that after the short battle, we would examinate the city and found long lost treasures of knowlendge.
    they hold the secret of the past- and a clue perhaps of the future.
    (and when i said "steel against steel", i ment something more like claws against steel...:()

and i should really read wolfish history, as i know little of that, i must confess.
    it is so different from the vampire history, but still many things is alike..
    (atleast the limited i have learned)

6. kleko

kleko Scum of the earth

They are watching me. I know it. They are everywhe
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    *a small white wolf comes running from the great mouatins of Falnor. and when he sees the half-breeds he changes over to human shape and draws his axe in defence of his friends*
    "great Allies i will aid you in your strife agens these hobgoblins (a name the mighty rabbits have for these horrible creatures)"

7. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Why must you change yourself into a form of a human to defend youself? A wolf is perfectly adapt to do so itself, without using the weapons that have oft been used against our kind in a struggle that yet continues. We creatures do not have need of such bladed things, and indeed they do not bode well for us.

8. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    *walks in as a wolf* there is nothing wrong with this.Don't you see Wolf? The world of the normal wolf is closing an already small window and it is lycans and half-breeds who are taking over.They go power crazy like I did as king *shakes head* I did that guild a deadly blow when I built up a fighting force but YOU did the final stroke to kill my wretched fighting sole when you got Mord to quit.

9. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I am talking about the strength and beauty of the wolf as a creature, and not having to stand on two legs to be able to fight for what you believe in. There may be humans, and half breeds in this world, but they lack one thing. They see with their fists, and not with their eyes.

As for Mord, he saw the light on what your guild was doing. I had no influence over him, but was glad that he escaped in the end. It was in fact YOU who drove him away from something he could have believed in, if it wasn't tainted with hatred and war hunger.

Now get out, you poor excuse for a creature. You are no wolf-brother of mine.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    you are not understanding what I am saying I am thanking you my friend

11. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    It didn't sound like that to me.

12. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I am a little more harsh on how I talk.

13. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Too harsh, then. Learn to have some sympathy, then maybe you will get somewhere.

Now, leave.

14. lewy

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    wow... after seeing this, i will never doubt you as a leader, wolf.
    (i wouldn't anyway, but atleast now i have a reason)
    *drags sword and shield*
    "well, i am no wolf, so i hope you excuse my need of weapons of steel to defend myself.
    i could have used magic, but i have only limited powres (unlike dracula), and there are to many comming, and to fast..."

15. kleko

kleko Scum of the earth

They are watching me. I know it. They are everywhe
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    "i may have the abillity to change my form to wolf but this tires my body fast and in a mortal combat this is bad. also the axe have no chanse agains wolfs becouse the swings are to slow. and the axe helps me for survival in the cold mountins.