- The Rings Of The Lords [TROTL] -

Discussion in 'The Scribe's House' started by L. S. Blades, Sep 6, 2017.

1. L. S. Blades

L. S. Blades Indie Author, The Rings Of The Lords

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Welcome!

I would like to share with you my book, The Rings Of The Lords; a project that took me 2 years to write, then got put on hold due to unfortunate accidents/related injury, but having recovered I have now just recently published as an independent author. My book is the first in a planned series, and although a Spoof of the entire fantasy-epic genre, it is in itself a 500-page fantasy epic!

The story is based in 6 'Provinces' (plus two uncharted Orcish Territories), and follows the increasingly brutal and ridiculous adventures of a peacekeeping task force, whom come to be known as 'The Fellowship Of The Fellowship Of The Lords'. Although sharing a similar name to 'The Lord Of The Rings' (which is a deliberate nod to the fantasy genre), The Rings Of The Lords has nothing to do with it; the only similarity in the story being the involvement of magic rings, which in my book belong to the 'lords' of each province, i.e. the medieval term for rulers, not as in a deity. All characters, locations, names, story, and all associated supporting artwork material are entirely of my making.

I'm new to the forum and I don't want to spam, but for any fantasy/epic genre fan interested I'd highly recommend you to check out the associated artwork and associated material on the book's namesake Facebook page and Blog ;)

I'd like to hear your opinions, suggestions, and criticism (constructive!), even if just on the artwork I've done. Hope to hear your collective thoughts soon!

-Liam S. Blades.