The Official Trailer!

Discussion in 'The Sword of Truth' started by Confessor, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Wolf star *

Wolf star * I walk alone.

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    yes..... on KTLA I think thats boston

2. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Lucky. lol. I watch my local abc and I haven't seen one yet! By the way! Check your Local WGN listings. They are showing a sneak peak for L.O.S. Tomorrow. Lucy Lawless (Xena) will be hosting it. She'll mainly be talking about where they filmed it and I believe they are going to have interviews with Sam Rami and the cast members. At the moemnt I'm not sure of the times but where i'm at it comes on two times. Once at 1:30 p.m. and the other time at 10:30 at night. Tomorrow is a good start. I'm tooo excited!!! I cannot hold back my anticipation!!! I'll say this when the series ends I WILL be getting the DVD. LOL!!! :)

3. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Okay guys and gals, only 11 days until the big premier! Just a note, ABC isn't going to be airing it because of them airing college football games. Therefore your local WGN will be airing the two starter episodes. The first ten minutes weren't enough to quench my thirst! I need more!! Amazingly so far I'm very impressed with the first ten minutes and I patiently await the other our and 40 minutes. lol. :)

4. Zeddicus Zorander

Zeddicus Zorander New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Just watched the first 10 minutes, pretty good form what I saw but they did change around quite a few things. I thought I heard something about Richard not knowing Zedd for one =/

5. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    That's probably some stupid rumor floating around the internet. Zedd is like a Grandfather to Richard. The two of them do know each other. They have changed a bit around but from what I only saw of the ten minute preview I'm not sure what else they've 'enhanced'. Also, the Gar....at least what I think was the Gar wasn't what I pictured in my mind. I had something along the lines of the attached image. I'll see if I can try to find a more clearer image. Thanks for the comments. Also, I do believe Zedd does know Richard because in one of the commercials that focuses around Zedd he says something along the lines of him teaching Richard everything he knows and that he'll be ready and he is the one true Seeker. So there is no way they'd not have Zedd and Richard not know each other. That's silly.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  6. LegendSeeker

LegendSeeker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It looks like Zedd was a distant guardian of Richard's, not his good friend like in the book. There are some things changed for dramatic purposes. The key, I think, is to go into it with an open mind. Terry Goodkind has said as much, that the show will not be exactly as the book.

7. Wolf star *

Wolf star * I walk alone.

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    To keep the viewers interest was fine but it was way, way to fast paced. No need to do the first book in one sitting. And I expected it to be different from the book but too much is too much.

Hope it will not be finished in ten episodes.

8. LegendSeeker

LegendSeeker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They hardly went through the first book in one sitting. No mud people, no climax, no dragon...

I am looking forward to what comes next. And I just checked my local listing and the premiere is being rebroadcast this weekend, as well as the new episode.