The Love Triangles

Discussion in 'Wheel of Time' started by Dragon Song, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Dragon Song

Dragon Song The Soul Reaper

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Though so far I have been enjoying these books and the characters, there is one thing that has annoyed me throughought the story, and I think is starting to get kind of old as well. And that is the whole love triangle, if it can be called that, maybe more of a love Heptagon between Rand, Egwene, Elayne, Min, Gayne, Galad, and Aviendha. And the fact that none of them can make up thier mind who they love or who they want to be with, or that thier all destined to be with each other, and then whenever one of them does pledge love for another, everytime they see a new pretty face, they are drooling all over themselves.

It is one of the reasons that Lan, Nyneve, Perrin, and Faile are my faveorite chars, becasue at least they were able to make up thier mind on who to be with and stick to that.

The whole love thing between the others, ta'veren or not just seems so juvinile, though I know they are suppose to be young, it just gets werrisome after a while.

I am currnetly only on Book Four: The Rising Shadow, so please post a warning if you are going to post any spoliers

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  2. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    I suggest you read more to sort out the love triangles as it were. You'll see they sorta work out =]

3. Dragon Song

Dragon Song The Soul Reaper

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hehe oh I will keep reading

4. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    They work out in a good way for some! :D

5. Aromaros

Aromaros New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Too bad it doesn't work out in real life as it does for Rand in the books...