The House of the Elves

Discussion in 'The Kingdom of the Elves' started by Lego, Oct 10, 2004.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger's eyes got a far away look to them as he went into deep consideration, then shrugged, "Perhaps a frost giant." he said returning his glance to the meats before him.

2. Eàmanë

Eàmanë formally Nevaeh

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Eamane manuvers carefully through the forest, trying to avoid the packs of snow falling off the trees.

Finally she finds the path, and looks around to figure out her position. She realizes she's way back to where all the elves had been gathering wood, and sighs.

"Well, at least I'm on the path again...now to get back to the house without losing the path again" she says to herself, as she starts walking. She hopes that the path will not be covered by the freshly fallen snow, although her hope is dim.

3. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    A new thought comes into Avenger's mind, "Where's Eamane?" he asks looking around the room

4. Cirdan

Cirdan The Pandaren

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    '' We must go and find her. '' * Cirdan walks outside the house and puts his hands to his eyes to look far away *

5. Eàmanë

Eàmanë formally Nevaeh

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Eamane follows what she can of the path, and finally stops walking. The snow has fallen too much, covering the stone, and it's useless to try and find any sign of it now. She sighs and wonders what to do now. Wrapping her wool shawl tighter around her shoulders, she hunches down in the snow to try and keep herself warmer.

"I don't think I like snow so much right now" she tells herself, as she squints up ahead, hoping for some movement of her friends, or anything right now.

6. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Calen lond stands up "Hmmmm...no need to go out and get ourselves cold....I'll let the dogs do the finding"

Calen takes out on of Eamanes floves that she left behind and lets the dog sniff it, he then lets the dog outside and follows it as it sniffs its way around the grounds.

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    "Not even dogs will be able to find her out there, luckily I know someone who can help." Avenger said as he stepped out onto the high balcony that looked out into the wood, he then got on one knee, "Lord Minkael, guiding god of the temple of the light, disperse this cold with your great might, none, not so great a giant, nor fierce a dragon, nor powerful a magus can compete with the power you possess, aid us in our search for the maiden Eamane." As he said this a mighty wind occured blowing the snow far from the wood long enough for the dogs to find Eamane and bring her to safety, then the wind dispersed and the snow returned full force.

8. Cirdan

Cirdan The Pandaren

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    * Cirdan looks wondered and unbelief for what he had just saw. *

'' Hmn, I'm still going in to find her, anyone coming with me ? ''

* Cirdan pulls out his blade and whispers some mysterious words to it. Suddenly it glows up, gold and yellow and orange and red. *

'' May the sword of Aenur the brave help find our friend back! ''

* As he holds his blade before him he gently walks into the woods, with a strange smile around his eyes and mouth. *

9. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger shrugs and puts the veggies and meats into the fire where they will cook for a time, then he followed Cirdan quickly.

10. Eàmanë

Eàmanë formally Nevaeh

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Eamane looks up and sees a dark spec in the white air, and stands up, hoping to be spotted. She brushes the snow off her, and sneezes.

"Oooooh great...now I'm sick" she mutters as she slowly walks foward to the dark shape that seems to be getting closer. She sneezes again and hopes that the dark shape is one of her friends.

11. Cirdan

Cirdan The Pandaren

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    * Cirdan is walking in the woods, alone he thinks. Untill he hears friendly footsteps draw clear. *

" Ah, master avenger. How nice of you to follow me. I do not know what happened to me( With the light, the sword ) But I do know this, We must find her! ''

12. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    ((I Take it the dogs have found her?))

13. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    (It gave them time to but no she was to covered in snow, so now we have to find her)

Avenger nodded to Cirdan as they reached the endge of the wood the snow faling more fiercely now then before. Avenger stopped abruptly, "Something dark lurks here, possibly the source!" he said as he began to sprint through the wood his sences guiding him, in the back of his mind he only hoped Cirdan followed quickly.

14. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Calen could no longer see through the now very dense snow, he was now concerned that the others would not be able to see there way back to the house, he needed a beakon that would signal to them that the house was in this location, he quickly turned on his heels and hurried up to the with a stack of wood in his hand, he piled the wood into a harvest basket which was used for beacons in time of peril, he quickly set alight to the beacon and hoped that the others would see the flame and smoke as they returned to the house.

15. Cirdan

Cirdan The Pandaren

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    * Cirdan follows avenger, almost as fast as avenger goes. *

* Cirdan whistles a nice, light, enchanting tone. Then he grabs his horn. *

'' Avenger! I sence something. We are surrounded. By evil things ''

* And he blows his horn, it was a nice warm and encouraching feeling. It gave them all courage and fate *

'' Run, Avenger. Run! ''

16. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Calen heard the horn blowing, he looks out over the roof top and spots a very dark shadow approaching the house, he quickly takes out his long bow and aims at the shadow, he refrains from firing as he isn't sure what the shadow is.

(What is it?)

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger drew both of his blades, "If thou doth beckon challenge shadow, then slay ye I shall! Thou shalt not hinder mine quest! Though I walk in the shadowed valley I shall fear no evil! For My god lights my path!" Avenger shouted in a way so powerful it seemed that for a moment the darkness stopped, but it quickly began moving once more wishing to challenge the elves.

(I don't know what it is)

18. Cirdan

Cirdan The Pandaren

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    * Cirdan draws his sword. *

'' Avenger, you go after this one, then I'll go more deeper into the woods! ''

* Cirdan runs into the woods. There are strange light flashes seen in the woods, and a fearsome warcry of Cirdan. *

'' Wroaaa!! ''

19. Eàmanë

Eàmanë formally Nevaeh

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Eamane senses evil in the shadow ahead of her, and suddenly stops walking. She quickly turns around and hurries back to where she came from, following what's left of her footprints, hoping that she won't be followed. She hears shouts from afar, and realizes that they are of her friends, and her hopes are raised. She veers off toward the shouts and hopes to find them soon.

20. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Calenlond see's the dark shadow looming over the forest, he points his arrow to the far north and fires, the shadow hears the arrow hit the ground and moves away from the forest to investigatem giving his friends time to find Eamane and bring her back to the house.