The House in the Woods...

Discussion in 'Enchanted Woods' started by Reece56364, Jun 20, 2010.

1. wanderingmagus

wanderingmagus Constantly Around :D

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *I sigh with slight boredom. The girls had been demonstrating gravity distortion, mass alteration and other simple spells to affect others. Throughout it all, Neri was perfectly competent, matching Bec in ability, if not in control. It was an astounding amount of ability concentrated in the child, actually, given what Bec truly was.*

All right. The next part focuses on the Reality aspect of magic. You will attempt to manipulate reality itself to your will. Since Lady Bec here has already demonstrated competence and skill, I think it would be appropriate for her to demonstrate while also showing off her own abilities.

*I cede the floor for Bec. The flames and various sized dice and dice fragments vanish. Silence falls, for a split second. Then...*

2. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Bec stands there, closes her eyes, and brings her stave up in the air above her. She begins to grow, almost as if aging. She grows taller, and more beautiful than any woman seen before. She stops when sh reaches what appears to be a woman of her early twenties*

"Is this enough for you?" In a mysterious, elegant voice

3. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    of course, Lady Bec. I expected no less of one such as yourself.

*turns to Neri*

Transfiguration is not an easy thing to do, but we'll try it anyhow.

*She looks up at me, then, biting her lower lip, nods and closes her eyes*

*Nothing happens for a silent moment. I shift slightly*

Perhaps transfiguration is not one of your-

*The room explodes in a blinding flash of light. The air is full of the sweet scent of roses, and the Nephilim-hobbit is no longer a mortal child, but a shining angel of light. Four wings the size of aircraft carriers sprout from her back, and she is dressed in white robes shining brighter than the sun. Yet she is not fully Firstborn, and so is much dimmer than one would expect from an angel*

*She looks at Zephyroth and me with slightly frightened and uncertain eyes*

*she speaks with a voice more beautiful than a flute yet softer than a whisper*

"I-is this ok? I'm not really sure what you wanted me to do.."

4. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Before anyone could asnwer her question, a huge explosion was heard, and flames cackled through the door to the house*

*Shifts from satyr, to an image expected of one of the Horsemen of the apocalypse.*

"NO ONE TOUCHES MY HOUSE! THAT WAS THE ONLY RULE!!!!"

*Walks through the fire, expecting to confront Warlust, to see him On the floor, not breathing*

*Ignores the body and walks outside, eyes glowing the colour of Magma*

"Nothing..."

*Roars louder than a nuclear explosion*

"I WILL FIND YOU!"

5. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *The Magus blinks, and suddenly the satyr is enveloped in the Void between Worlds, Leyspace. Time freezes, the tree of reality shuddering to a halt*

*The mists of the Dreaming part to reveal the Mother Aspect of the Magus, larger than universes, than gods, than anything save the Creator, the All-Maker, Himself*

יש לך תקפו רוח ללא הנפקה של אתגר. עברת על חוקי הרוחות.

*The sound of my coming was like the roar of rushing waters, and the whole landscape shone with my glory. Three eyes, brighter than the universe, more piercing than the deadliest wound, more powerful than all save Love itself, stared down at the god, hopelessly greater and more awesome than any past, present and future save Jonalethar, the Creator and Destroyer, the All-Maker, the God-Emperor On High*

6. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    **You've lost me now...You're preaching too much :p**

7. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    **the hebrew says something about the breaking of rules, and the rest talks about the futility of actually raging against the heavens**

8. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well can you please start talking in english again? Like you used to :p

9. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    **heh, ok, but only if you get back to nice and everyday you**

*Neri looked about in confusion.. something had happened, and been reversed, but she couldn't really remember what it was. she was in angel form now, and the house was completely ok, except that it was filled with light. She looked at Zephyroth.. he also seemed to have noticed something was a little different, but couldn't quite place what it was. Only the Magus seemed unperterbed, if a little sad*

"Um.. so, is this ok?"

10. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    **Nice everyday me?**

"Magus. Do you know what happened here? if so, Tell me. Please"

"Neri, Endi, Bec, Are you okay?"

11. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    **Like your most recent post ^_^**

*I look somewhat sad*

It's... nothing. It doesn't really matter anymore... If you MUST know, just... touch on your god aspect. Touch, don't shift, and you'll understand. It's all right now.

*Everyone looks at me as if i've been smoking something*

*I smile*

It's nothing, really. You're doing great, Neri.

12. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I cant. I mean, literally. its as if Zephyroth has left ....

13. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    I know. You will be able to feel him again, someday. Do you want to know? Are you desperate for knowledge? Then look in my Third Eye, Reece. But i'm warning you, it might be.. difficult to believe.

14. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Alright... Show me..."

15. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *what you see.. is hard to explain. It was like you were looking at yourself, from your self. It was like a dream, but you weren't in control. You saw yourself do and say things that you now understood to be wrong and arrogant.. you could see Mother staring down and shaking her finger with sad eyes.. you could feel, think, see...*

*It feels like your head was about to explode from the influx of knowledge, then it stops. You look around, with a slightly better understanding of the world than you had before. You still didn't quite understand what really happened, and felt like you might never understand it until you were ready to touch your god aspect again someday, but at the same time, for some reason, it was all right. you were content with who you are. and that was what mattered most. as you looked at the people around you, you had a better understanding of them than ever; really, in a way you felt sorry for them, because they didn't know what you did about the world. You looked at the Magus with a new respect. She wasn't just a friend, she was a good Mother, strict, harsh sometimes, but loving and gentle, always doing things to help you. Because she loved you as a son*

16. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You mean... You're my.... My....You...But how?.....

17. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *I smile*

I am the All-Mother, Reece. And just as you are born of the Earth, so I am the Earth. I may be harsh sometimes. Discipline can be painful, and when I discipline my punishments can be strong indeed. But I always do it out of love. When Man tried to create levies, to block the movement of my seas, and killed thousands of His brothers, I swept down and touched his cities to topple the levies and restore the balance.

I am the All-Mother, and I am your Mother, in more ways than one. Though no soul truly remembers, I remember each and every one of my Children.

18. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hmm...

*Smiles, and shrugs*

Right, I think its time we took our minds off this. Bec, lets go get Hamlett. You guys can come or stay.. though i think we'll need you...

19. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    All right then. Let us return. Warlust?

"VERY WELL. I WILL COME AS WELL. AND THANK YOU, MAGUS MOTHER-GODDESS."

Well then. Whither to?

20. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Awakes one morning to find his house a mess, and empty*