The Grey Alliance

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Wolf, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Wolf

Wolf Professor Nick Cutter.

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Speak not to us, but the farms of men you would aggravate with this malice. Where we would seek peace with our inevitably growing neighbors, you would provoke them, and drive such fraction between beast and human that only war can come of it. I tire of such challenges to my creatures; my immortal wardens. There is no reason that skyblood would take it upon themselves to spar with our brothers and sisters- we have lead no crusade against your race, and the two-legged feel they must do so only to maintain their honor in the face of destroyed villages and stolen treasures. This land is entrusted to us all, dragon, and do not forget it.

2. sinfulwolf

sinfulwolf New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I am a fresh traveler to this land, lost and wandering, one named Jim had directed me here, guiding me. I have come to ask admission into your guild. I am nothing more than a soldier who has lost her way, and seeks the comfort of companions once more, a lost pup beneath the glow of the moon.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  3. Blackness

Blackness Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm, we may have a problem.
    Our pack leader has gone missing :p
    I'll contact other high ranking wolves because we need to find a way for recruiting to function anyway.

4. LyannaWolfBlood

LyannaWolfBlood Ella Dictadora

Ratings:
    +230 / 0 / -0
    Like I said, I like your high counsel idea :D.

5. Blackness

Blackness Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I give you the name of Saythyel, which translated into words of man means 'the wanderer', but you wander no longer.
    You are accepted into our pack as our sister, never again will you have to face your enemies, your own or external, alone.
    *howls*

6. sinfulwolf

sinfulwolf New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for accepting me, I shall do all I can for the pack.
    *howls*

7. Killbot608

Killbot608 prototype killing machine

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Whyare their so many wolf guilds? i've opened a hunters guild by the way. *picks teeth with wolf bone fragment*

8. Wolf

Wolf Professor Nick Cutter.

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Because mankind can relate with the wolf. They live in packs, they work together, and they form systems of ranking. Meerkats, I grant you, do the same, as do ants and many species, but the wolf carries a certain mysticism that stands as a testament to nature and the purity of the untamed world.

Now. I've dealt with your type before, as has this guild. We'd prefer to be rid of the "I'll hunt you because I can" attitude, because quite frankly, it has gotten rather old by now. Change the record, please. Not only do you not conform to the RP of this establishment, you aim to destroy the rebuilding of a guild I spent a great deal of time in mending before I took some time off the forum. If you can't possibly deal with the phrase "piss off" then at least try and build some narrative around your ridiculous aims.

9. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +342 / 1 / -0
    Also because it was the wolf, in times past, who came to live with and aid man.
    Though they be called dogs these days and though many have fallen from their fine past, they still hold that place in mans heart.

10. sinfulwolf

sinfulwolf New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    the Natives believed that the wolf guided the spirits of the dead to the afterlife safely.
    The Norse believed that the Valkyries rode wolves (not horses) to the battlefields to take the souls of the honourably slain to Valhalla.
    These are just two examples I think of off the top of my head, and they are what draws me personally to the wolf. Now if you just want to hunt me Killbot, I say first that you are afraid, secondly that you should be, and thirdly, good luck.