The Forgotten Boy

Discussion in 'RPG Theme Suggestions' started by Luv_U_2_Sesshomaru, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Luv_U_2_Sesshomaru

Luv_U_2_Sesshomaru New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay so it's a digimon RPG let's see how far this goes lol.

RPG start:

I sit on my bed looking at the black and white egg that had just came out of my computer, and the hundred dollar watch that my mom gave for my birthday. ("How can i explain to my mom the watch she gave me, can now send e-mail?!") The egg shakes. I back away slowly. All the electronic stuff in the room start to go crazy. The egg starts to crack. The watch starts to glow and a make a funny beeping sound. I'm off the bed now, just staring at it. There's a bright light that fills the room. When it dims down the watch shows a 3-D picture of a blue bubble with eye's.
    "Bubblemon? Huh?" I look around the room. I see the bubble with eyes. Bubblemon yawn and spots me. It jumps into the air "Bubble Net." A net of bubbles shoots out of it's mouth and onto my head; then it lands on the bed. I freak start to freak out. Bubblemon just laughs, "I like him, he's funny." I get the bubbles out of my hair. I sit down on the bed, "Wh-what are you?" The picture of Bubblemon changes to a piece of cotton with big pink eyes. Cottonmon yawns, "We're Digimon." I give it a half confused, half shocked look, "Digi-what?"
    It hops closer, "Digital Monsters, Digimon." I look more confused, "Okay, where did you come from?" Bubblemon and Cottonmon tell me about how their parents are the rulers of the Digital world and they weren't always an egg. They were in a big battle and lost. "Digimon don't die, our data is reset, so we can come back.” We’re all sitting closer, I’ve wormed up to them. A few hours have passed and it’s darker outside. I go to close the window, something flies past, knocking me to the floor, “What was that?” Cottonmon turns to the window, “They found us again.” I get up, “What do you mean again?” Bubblemon and Cottonmon hop over to the window.
    “What? You know we weren’t always an egg.” I laugh, “You’re not going out there are you?” They hop to the windowsill, “Get the watch and say “warpdigivole.” I go over to the bed and pick it up and look at it like I was going crazy and finally snapped, “Warpdigivole.” Bubblemon and Cottonmon are surrounded by zeros and ones. When they clear, Bubblemon and Cottonmon are gone. I run to the window, this time three dark figures fly past the window. A women’s voice echos through the air, “Kenkea, listen closely. Go to your computer and push the blue button. Hurry!” A males voice fills the air, “Flaming Discord!” followed by a flash of light. Then the women’s voice echos again, “Judgement Bolt!” A flash of light followed by the man’s voice, “Hurry Kenkea, before it’s too late!”
    I run over to the computer, wondering if I really had snapped. I look at the watch, “Blue button, blue button, OH! there it is.” I push the blue button on the side. The computer screen fills with zeros and ones, they disappear. Nothing but blank space, I’m sucked in.

2. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    This area is for discusion of possibly RPG Themes, not for actually RPing. If you are interested in a certain theme, gather support and plead you case to Nienor . . . this would be the appropriate place for that.

3. Luv_U_2_Sesshomaru

Luv_U_2_Sesshomaru New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that's what i'm trying to do lol

4. RuneyofTallymor

RuneyofTallymor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nope afraid you can't do that all rpg's must take place in the world of Elysium. Read the post at the top of this board. The one that tells you to read before you post a suggestion.

5. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Weeelll, no. That's what Boom originally intended, but there are several RPGs (#5 and 6) that take place in other worlds. Five is in Wheel of Time, and six is in Moria, I believe. I'm trying to get more people interested in a Song of Ice and Fire RPG, but it isn't working. :(

6. Kiwi

Kiwi Pew pew pew pew! Boom!

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    A'ight, if that's your pitch for an RPG... I wouldn't join, mainly because I HATE Digimon. Don't get me wrong, I believe that if you do such an RPG, you could attract fans on the site, but I can probably count the number of those people on one hand.

Then again, I wouldn't join LDH's aSoIaF RPG, but that's for a different reason: I don't know the material. However, hers is more likely to gain support, as it's a popular series on TFF. There's a lot of people who read it, enjoy it, and share opinions about it.

This is simply my opinion, but, basically... there aren't many Digimon fans anymore, and if there are any here, there probably wouldn't be enough to warrant making a sub-forum and all that schpaz for an RPG based in Digiworld. (Yeah, I know a bit of the terminology... I don't criticize things unless I know a little bit on it...)

Well, there you have it.