the five dragons

Discussion in 'RPG #9 - The Five Dragons' started by watermaid, Feb 2, 2007.

1. watermaid

watermaid water dragon rider

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    i would like to clam this rpg if possible. good place for me to write my idea for the guild i wanted, would be a cool rpg i think.

SPELLING IS BAD SORRY

ok basic story line:
    there were once 5 dragons. each represented an element, and had powers of that element. each was seeking its partner of life. all talked telepathically.

the leader of the team would be the fifth element/ dragon
    Spirit-strongest dragon. power of invisability. power to change emoional status of humans for short periods of time. spirit is neither good or evil but somewhat of both, able to travel to the spirit relm so is needing one of great power for its partner.

Earth- strong and steady, brown and camiflogeish. power to start earth tremors, friend to all earth beings ie: dwarfs, kabolds etc. able to move large mounds of earth with mind. (other earth powers to be developed)also able to travel through the earth.

Water-sinuious and different shades of blue and green. power to contol water temp, flow, etc. able to purify water. friend of all water beings: water nymphs, hippocampi, mermaid etc.. (other powers to be developed)

Fire-strong with flowing magma colors. able to control fire and other fire related things ie;volcanos. friend to fire beings: phenoix and others. (dont personally know alot about fire so would need help with this one.)

Air- kinda looks like a chineese dragon; blue with white whisps. able to control the weather to a degree, and only for a certin distance around it ( for now) friend of all air creatures birds, silphys.

and like i said there journey is to find there partners. and probaly save the world but i hadnt gotten to that point yet.

just wanted to see what other people had to say and see if anyone else wants to join.

2. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    This RPG has been dead for a LONG while now, and it's not likely to be revived.

3. Senekha

Senekha <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Okay...uh...do you know what the original RP was about? Because...If you wanted a new one like what you propose I suggest creating a new thread. And I'm slightly comfused as to what you mean by guild?