Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Storm Eagle, Aug 6, 2006.
Ok, a cease fire is cool, go dwarves and axes and such!
its not a cease fire, they want us to surrender!!!!
Kakashi, shut or else I'll have you demoted...
I'll be sending off that essay in a bit.. just 1 qusetion: who would I send it 2?
Do you know how many midgets have tried to beat my ass into the dirt? Do you know how many actually did? None. And as for the pansy thing, I'll let it slide, midget.
Ok, it was a long and hard wait, but it is finally going to get set up either this saturday or the next. If it gets set up while I am gone those days, NO ONE touches the guild, period. I need to set up a few things and then you may begin. There will be a few things set up from the beginning.
1. Throne Room: Pretty much a Dwarven Castle, this is where everybody asks for leaves, posts if they'll be gone, and asks for an addition to the guild(topicwise). Also place where rules will be posted.
2. Grand Hall: Where you ask for a title and for acceptance into the Dwarven ranks.
3. Slaughter House: Court room. If you are convicted guilty of a crime against the guild rules, you will be sentenced to death, meaning that you will be a dwarven ghost which prettty much can't do anything for a week or so. If bad behavior continues, you will be expelled from the guild.
4. The mine: A hangout of sorts.
5. Dwarven Arena: This is where you end disputes with other people. Rules for the arena will be posted in due time.
what about a tavern, i love beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw, elves suck, what kind of dwarves are we if we don't kill them! thats the whole point of our excestence to kill elves!!!!!!!!!!!
If im the only true dwarf so be it, i'll attack them alone if i have too!
No no, I'll fight the elves too if the Kings says so. Although I don't hate them, It is kinda anticlematic if we don't fight someone with these axes and sexy beards.
Someone come! the place is dead! I'm going in there right now to post, and if no one will post, i shall proclaim it dead within the week!
Separate names with a comma.