TFF needs YOU! *Points finger*

Discussion in 'RPG Theme Suggestions' started by Crusader, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    I was just arguing for the "Japan Is Not The Asian Superpower" reasoning. The function it'd probably fulfill in this new RPG of yours would be the same it's fulfilling for the USA - being China's lapdog.

No idea, I took Euro History two years ago and my World History teacher from last year was an incompetent. Needless to say, I've forgotten a lot...

As for offensive weaponry, that's a part that the USA demanded that the Japanese write in. Besides, Japan was in no condition to fight after the A-bombs. Germany didn't have a Nagasaki or Hiroshima.

Why the hell did this go from "TFF Needs YOU!" into an argument about Japanese history, anyway? :p

2. SunBane

SunBane New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    (dunno if this is the right place to post this but oh well)

Is there a Star Wars RP?

3. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Nope, not currently. If you're interested, though, try searching TFF for other people interested in entering a Star Wars RPG. :) The Star Wars guild might be a good place to start.

4. Galadon

Galadon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well met.

I have various idea ideas on this. I been running a game but the place I was at had server problems. But its been a while. Going through gamer withdrawals.

Basically I want to continue a game here since the other site went belly up.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  5. Galadon

Galadon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I see by the lack of responce over the past few days, that no game will be happening here.

6. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Err, apologies - this thread has been inactive for a while now.

Anyway, before you start a RPG on TFF, take the time to look through the rules and the pre-existing RPGs. Here, we don't do one-paragraph posts - TFF RPGs are like a story, and each person adds to the story with clips from hs character.

7. Galadon

Galadon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This is the sort of game I run. But It's not a free form story where anything goes. I found out those are short lived. I run a game in the Forgotten Realms.

In my spare time I been running this game online and making them a bit better, over a couple years. Like I said the place I was at, the server broke. I need a place to put my game, I already have a couple players. If more want to join that's fine.

Not sure what you mean by one paragraph post. PC's are require to type more in a text based game. The strong silent type doesn't work here.

The current story is just started when the server broke but there is plenty of story to see what I'm doing.

If this is possible let me know.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  8. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Uh, well... we don't really go for rigidly prescribed stories or the type of Forgotten Realms RPG where one person's controlling the plotline. Like I said, look through the TFF RPG rules first.