Terrain Board Suppliers???

Discussion in 'Games Workshop' started by The_phatmasster, Jan 14, 2004.

1. The_phatmasster

The_phatmasster New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Anybody know of somebody who makes terrain boards? Ive made a few but nothing to fancy... You can see some of the samples on my site in the terrain section http://members.rogers.com/pitchblackdesigns

But if anybody knows where I might be able to get in contact with somebody that would be great. Im Canadian so it would be better still if you knew a Canadian builder.

2. MaiGic

MaiGic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    To The_phatmaster:
    Sorry I do not know anyone, anywhere who supplies these. I did not know someone did.
    But it would make it easier. At the GDW site they have some tips on how to make terrains.
    Also there are some sites that give tips. I haven't made one yet, but I plan to since like you I cannot find someone who sells these or only a base to start working on.

Okay I recently (today) discovered this site and this forum. So I decided to register and write a message. I am, like Stijn, new to the LOTR battlegame, am also a subscriber of the DeAgostini, magazine and Dutch.
    To Stijn, according to the latest news there will probably be as many as 78 issues.

I calculated the point-total of my armies from LOTR sites at this point, when all are painted;
    the good have about 2100, the evil have about 1600 points.

Okay, that is it.

3. MaiGic

MaiGic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  4. Chaipaku

Chaipaku Beware The Night

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    ok d00d. Go to teh games workshop website to find out how to do that, tis not all that hard, and if u want i could make one & c how much it would cost to ship it to you're location.

5. Dragonworld

Dragonworld New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    making them is the best way