Tales of TFF

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by I. R. Shogun, May 22, 2007.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I said I'd eventually move the stories here, so now I am.

Here's the order of stories since I don't feel like sorting them out:

TFF Undead
    Destroy All Shoguns Saga
    All For Six
    Meteorainama
    Crisis on Infinite TFFs
    Awesomocolypse
    Local Conflict
    Meaning of Punch!
    Headband of Destiny
    Harbingers of Hardcore
    Wrath of Yid
    TFF Crime: Streets of Spamopolis
    Ninja Shogun vs. Samurai Shrew
    Shogun of the Kings
    TFFatrix
    High Noon at Spamopolis Cemetery
    Shogun and Commander, the Far Side of the Boards
    We Were TFFers
    Spam Wars
    The Beast Within
    Corporate Woes
    Homecoming
    Grand Champion
    The Next Big Thing
    Island in the Sun
    What Dreams May Awesome
    War to Settle the Score
    Defense Force Meets Sempai High
    I Am Returned
    Brother vs. Brother
    A New Challenger
    First Contact
    Sleeping Giant
    Brave New World

Non-canon:
    TFF X
    TFFageddon
    TFF Ducktales

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  2. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Awesomocolypse:

The story began with Plish staring out into the ocean. The scene was pretty plain, with Plish simply pondering Shogun's advise to him to continue working on the Arusoki technique he'd developed. That was until the meteor showed up. The meteor landed several yards away from Plish, who quickly went to investigate.

When Plish reached the meteor the scene cut away to the elven pub where most of the other members of the cast were gathered. A terrible scream echoed across the plain, everyone knew something bad had happened. Upon inspecting the beach they found a badly injured Plish next to what appeared to be a hollowed out rock. All Plish was able to say when questioned was "/Umsmebr\."

Shogun and Meteorain scoured the city looking for whatever had done this to Plish while the others rushed their fallen comrade to the hospital. Shogun and Met stumbled upon a street littered with overturned cars and destruction, much to both of their dismay, there was no one, living or dead, in sight. Two streets over, they encountered the monster they both knew was responsible for harming Plish...

Meanwhile, back at the hospital, Plish finally regains consenceness and informs Via Amarath, the only person in the room, that the /Umsmebr\ and he now share a mental link, and that it has come to clean off the whole of TFF. Via alerts the others, but across town, the battle has already begun.

Met and Shogun battle the /Umsmebr\ to a standstill, but it quickly becomes apparent that the terror is gathering info on them and is quickly gaining the upper hand. Shogun and Met plan to use their ultimate combo technique. Before they can put the plan into motion the /Umsmebr\ fires a massive energy blast at the pair. The explosion levels an entire city block, but when the smoke clears Met is unharmed. He doesn't celebrate however, as the /Umsmebr\ has vanished and all that he can find of Shogun is his black headband. It seems clear that the champion of TFF, is no more. By the time the others finally catch up Met is still speechless, it doesn't take long for the others to realize what has happened.

The next few issues are largely reflective, as the heroes consider all of their memories of Shogun and the impact he's had on them. During this time Met and Firiath are having discussions at first jokingly, then more seriously, on starting a family if all of this turns out okay.

Plish then has a dream where he speaks with Shogun, who for the first time since the early issues of the series is seen without his headband. Shogun tells Plish that the Arusoki technique is the only hope that Met and Firiath's child would have to survive long enough to defeat the /Umsmebr\. When Plish asks Shogun what heaven is like the hero can only smile as he fades away.

Several confrontations occur with the /Umsmebr\, and it seems that only Via and Lillith Forbid's combined techniques are able to cause the creature any slight damage, and this is slowly fading. Other than that little of significance is revealed until Plish learns the creature's exact plans for destroying TFF. It plans on using the infinite knowledge stored in Liv's Library to overwhelm every section with so much information none of the pages can load.

With this knowledge the TFFers, many of whom had various injuries from previous battles, set up a final stand outside the library. By this point any notion of a Firiath/Meteorain family had been dropped due to many fans feeling it would close off any potential for a resurrection of I. R. Shogun because too much would be changed.

During the coarse of the battle the /Umsmebr\ easily defeats most of the heroes. Inside the last line of defense, Plish, and Lady Cyllieth, await what could likely be their final battle. The /Umsmebr\ breaks through the doors of the building, Plish, who had since mastered the Arusoki technique, fires off every ounce of energy he has in the technique. The /Umsmebr\ is horribly wounded, but is still able to stand and knocks away the drained Plish with little effort.

It is at this point that we learn the significance of Cyllieth's power bracelet that she'd been wearing during the entire series. After doing what she could to the /Umsmebr\ with little effect the bracelet started to glow with each strike. Finally Cyllieth is too battered to continue and falls to the ground, but the bracelet floated midair and began to take the shape of a man.

This glowing being battled the monster for the most part of the second to last issue until it was finally able to strike down the /Umsmebr\ using a variation of the "All Out" technique invented by I. R. Shogun, and not used since the "All for Six" arc, which involved him using all of the will to fight from all of the other TFFers who had been defeated thus far.

As the monster perished the final frame showed a shocked Cyllieth looking upon the man with a word balloon containing only the words, "It's you!"

The final issue recapped most of the aftermath of the /Umsmebr\'s destruction. The mysterious man wasn't addressed until the final panel, which showed a full shot of I. R. Shogun, in a new outfit, right down to a new white headband reading "Servitor of Cyllieth" with the caption: "Shogun never told us if he'd planned for it to happen that way, but we all knew he enjoyed just how dramatic his timing had been. Some things never change."

3. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Destroy all Shoguns saga:

The story began with Dragn 9 and Renzokuken standing in a back alley, the scene of a murder. Met asks Renz what happened, Renz is slow to reply, but eventually he breaks the bad news, I. R. Shogun, is the prime suspect in this murder. Dragn's eyes widen with shock, "Go on," he commands.

Renz recounts the story to the best of his knowledge. Shogun and this man had been seen engaging in a verbal dispute early that morning. The only other notable thing that had gone in was the explosion of the old University Lab, which Renz says they'd also connected to a man resembling Shogun, but little attention was payed to that until the rubble could be cleaned a little, this is when both Shogun and the murdered man had disappeared.

It had been two hours since Shogun was last seen, although all of the other TFFers had been searching all of the boards to find him. That is, until Dragon Queen and Via Amarath stumbled upon the hero while he was on a rampage through downtown Little Spamaly. The two tried to bring him down but to no avail, Shogun seemed completely lost to them.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the forum, Shogun appeared heavily intoxicated in the Elven Pub and it seemed as though many of the patrons there were in danger. Until of coarse, pub owner Legolas managed to subdue the heavily boozed Shogun. The authorities arrived and arrested Shogun. All answers seemed soon to come, until news of the other Shogun arrived. Something was horrifically amiss.

On the other side of the forum Via's radio went off with news that I. R. Shogun had been captured. This seemed to intrigue the other Shogun, who quickly went to the prison to liberate the other.

The shocked police force was powerless to stop the second Shogun who freed the captured one with ease. Things seemed bad, now that the formerly drunken Shogun had sobered up how could anyone stop two I. R. Shoguns? Let alone the questions of how there came to be two Shoguns, and how they both became villains.

This led Lillith Forbid to head for Liv's Library to figure out what had been happening at that lab before it was blown up. Lillith and Olivia the Librarian searched the library's extensive archives to find the answer to this burning question, but they were not alone...

Meanwhile, in the town square one of the Shoguns had reappeared and was creating havok. The bold Cheesy Goodness attempted to subdue the rampaging former hero, and while he held his own for a while, he was ultimately unable to keep up with Shogun. Before I. R. could initiate the most violent pounding Cheesy Goodness had ever encountered, another log of mystery was added to the campfire of confusion, as now, a third I. R. Shogun had appeared, and and in addition to having no headband, this one seemed hell bent on killing the other two.

In the Library Via Amarath and Rosgwak both arrived and had begun to help Lillith and Liv in their search. Finally they found the answer, the lab had been working on recreating complete beings when their experiment had gone horribly wrong, these Shogun's weren't clones, they were real I. R. Shoguns, but their potential for good had been completely destroyed.

As this discovery was made the two Shoguns had begun their war of fists. Both immediately went all out, with one using the Angry Puppy Style of Shogun-fu to become massive, while the other entered the Sho-bot 9000 to combat his foe. The two battled to a standstill when finally they each pulled out the same trump card, each of them had possession of a pen-cil.

Back at Liv's the uninvited guest of the TFFers revealed himself, it was the second evil Shogun, but upon being called I. R. he expressed extreme disgust for them all, demanding he be called I. Am Shogun. The villain immediately attacked the TFFers, with the only one able to stand against him on her own being Liv, who while in the library had neigh infinite power.

At the scene of the Shogun duel the true Shogun has finally defeated his double after a grueling battle. Shogun throws both pen-cils into the sun, before the authorities can arrive Shogun heads toward the library, knowing Cheesy will tell the police what went down.

When Shogun arrives the others are on their last legs against I. Am Shogun. Luckily, they had damaged the villain to a point where he was equally as worn down as his heroic counterpart.

The two Shoguns battled in what is widely considered one of the best fights in TFF publication history, finally, the true, original I. R. Shogun emerges victorious. Shogun collected his headband from his beaten foe and collapses from exhaustion, the war was over. It is assumed Shogun's name was fully cleared at this point, as there is never any implication that he served any time for the crimes of the other Shoguns.

4. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Meteorainama:

The story begins the same way many other major arcs in TFF have, the heroes are up against the ropes against a new and terrible threat that seems unbeatable. The fact that it's Super Shrew himself, back from dimension 1921 doesn't help matters any. But something is terribly wrong, there's no Shogun there to help the team out.

Apparently shortly before the story began he left on a quest to kill Dino-Hitler. With no Shogun to stop him the Shrew knew this was his time to strike, but he didn't count on one thing, the wildly popular newly reintroduced character in the series, Meteorain.

The Shrew and Met have a lengthy opening battle, that while Met technically loses, he still manages to harm his deadly foe to the point where he must retreat before he can finish off any of the TFFers. Met watches the Shrew retreat, but rather than pursue the villain he goes to help the others recover.

The others are shocked that Met had proven so strong against what is arguably the TFFers greatest foe while being so unknown to Spamopolis up until recently. Meteorain explains that he spent many years training under a magic waterfall to gain his amazing skills, which everyone knows is the greatest form of training besides fighting robotic-ninja-bears with robotic-ninja-sharks as weapons.

Back in his lair the nefarious Super Shrew reviews the footage of his battle with Met while repairing his battle armor, trying to figure out how such a powerful foe had eluded his notice for so long. He comes to the conclusion that Met is just as powerful as Shogun, and therefore must either die, or be recruited to his side.

That night, while Jnanee Highwind was walking home, one of the Shrew's Ultra-Pods appears and captures the young TFFer before she has time to react, the stage is set for Super Shrew's new plan.

Meteorain receives a message that if he wants to save Jnanee he'll have to meet Super Shrew on top of Ultra Tall Tower alone. Met debates whether or not he really wants to be a hero enough to save Jnanee, ultimately deciding he may as well since there's nothing good on TV tonight.

Met arrives at Ultra Tall Tower to find a welcoming crew of plenty hundred Shro-bots waiting for him. Met sighs as he engages the bots for a battle, and recalls just how he desided to become a hero.

As it turned out Met once encountered the legendary spam hero Ender-Zero shortly after he left TFF to find great foes to make himself stronger. Met and Ender fought to a stand-still, which shocked Met, who had never faced a warrior of equal skills before then.

Upon questioning Ender about who he was Ender replied that he was simply a wandering warrior who was looking for more competition in the world. Met was further shocked when Ender informed him that there was another warrior of equal power to himself in Spamopolis by the name of I. R. Shogun.

It was then that Met decided to enter Spamopolis to find and challenge this I. R. Shogun. When Met found Shogun he made good on his plan and the two battled for three days without either gaining an upper hand. When they both collapsed from exhaustion Met asked Shogun why he'd come to Spamopolis and why he hadn't gone with Ender to find new competition. He was shocked when Shogun informed him that he cared too much about the TFFers safety to abandon them to the evils that constantly plagued the boards.

Met snapped back to reality once he realized that he'd beaten all the bots and was just one elevator ride away from his showdown with the shrew. When he reached the roof Jnanee was trapped in one of the Shrew's Doom-o-spheres, but the villain was nowhere to be seen.

Met was about to break the sphere when Super Shrew ambushed him and demanded that Met either join him or die. Met, being the cocky sort, laughed and said if Shrew could beat Met while Met had one arm tied behind his back, he'd join the villain.

After a long and grueling fight, Met managed to defeat the Shrew by destroying his Power Pack with a Metsoawesome-punch and promptly sent the Shrew back to dimension 1921 where he belonged. The story ended with Met back at his house after rescuing* Jnanee thinking back on why he'd come here, and resolving that next time he had to fight a villain he was going to shout the names of all of his moves, just cause he could.

*By rescue, I mean he rolled the Doom-o-sphere down the biggest street he could find, which just so happened to end with Jnanee's apartment building.

5. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    TFF X:*

In the not so distant future, the world has been ridded of much of the former evils that plagued it for so long. The threat of Space Hitler was stopped when the titanic terror was turned into cheese and used to end world hunger, the Super Shrew finally perished in the Headband of Destiny arc, and Yid Unspeakable's evil has long since been locked away.

Because of this, many of the heroes of TFF past have retired from the crime fighting gig, or have left TFF altogether. It seems like an ideal future, but alas, the many people of TFF seem very sad all the time. It is during this time of melancholy serenity that the entire city of Spamalamacoply explodes, killing one of the retired crime fighters, Warrior Squirrel 21 with it.

This event attracts the attention of the other retired heroes who still inhabit TFF, who come to the scene and remember their pasts together. Since the end of the wars I. R. Shogun has become a business mogul, he no longer wears his famous headband, but the symbol it once bore is his corporate seal.

Lady Cyllieth and Firiath have become the music duo FC, they're huge in Japan, and have good sales figures in most places. Oddrun made a brief trip into the world of music before becoming the most famous screen actress in TFF.

Kakashi became a moderately successful newspaper cartoonist before becoming an artist for various American-anime companies. Charlie6079 became a famous writer after losing his mind and thinking he was really Mark Twain. Wolf now runs the single biggest zoo in the world and is the only member of the group to reach billionaire status.

Everyone seems to have made the big time, but all of them long to return to their days as crime fighters, back when they knew people actually loved them, rather than enjoying their novelty values. In all the flashbacks they seem to have forgotten one major element, they have forgotten to ask each other what ever became of Raycaptain.

Finally the heroes dispurse once again after paying their respects to the fallen WS. It is on their way home that the first of them meet with a terrible fate. While entering his home in uptown Spamopolis Charlie is ambushed by an unseen foe, he spouts off some down home wisdom before being savagely murdered.

Wolf and Oddrun meet with similar ends before the others realize there is someone targeting the old heroes of TFF. Kakashi is the first to realize grim truth, Ray is still in TFF, and he's gone heel**. Just as he comes to this realization the evil and quite insane Ray, fully clad in the armor of the long dead Super-Shrew, appears, intent on killing the remaining TFFers right here and now.

A quick battle ensues, but as they haven't used their powers in years, the TFFers quickly lose any advantage they may have to Ray. The heroes split up to try and allow some of them to survive. The plan succeeds as the lunatic Ray keeps having hallucinations of other TFFers, some he's killed, others whose status is never made clear to the reader.

The heroes all wind up back together again at one of TFF's most famous locations, the long abandoned and run down Elven Pub. The heroes enter, knowing that Ray won't be able to catch up to them for some time. Inside they recall all the great adventures they've had, believing this may well be their last.

Finally Ray catches up to them and another battle ensues. Kakashi is the first to show his old fighting spirit, hitting Ray with the Kashi-nova blast almost immediately. Cyllieth and Firiath soon follow suit, but while he still fights, Shogun seems to have lost his step in the times of peace.

None the less they fight for their lives, eventually though, Ray still manages to gain the upper hand. Ray beats all of the heroes savagely, then using one of the claws of the Shrew armor pins Shogun to the wall, saying he wants to save Shogun for last.

Ray continues to beat Cyllieth, Firiath, and Kakashi for several panels in one of the most gruesome sequences in the history of TFF. It is amid the screams of his remaining comrades that Shogun flashes back to long before he ever arrived at TFF. Back when he and Ender-Zero and Darkelv22 were all back in the first land in which they met. He recalled the first time he and Ender fought, and then remembered the pain of losing nearly everyone he'd known in that old land. It was then that Shogun finally showed the spirit he was known for.

Shogun breaks free and attacks Ray before the mad villain can finish off the others. Shogun violently tears the Shrew armor off of Ray piece by piece until finally we see Ray for the first time in his natural body, which has withered terribly over time, this is likely what caused his madness. Shogun looks long and hard into Ray's eyes and realizes Ray had no control over himself anymore. He'd lost his mind and was in constant pain, so he had sought out to fight all of the former TFFers, since what remained of his mind deduced they could free him from his hell. Shogun grants Ray's wish, promptly snapping the fallen heroes neck.

In the aftermath we see the remaining TFFers looking out into the sunset. They talk about where they all plan to go from here, all of their plans involve getting back into fighting form and leaving TFF to find other places which need protecting as this place had when they arrived. The final frame shows I. R. tying his original headband back on for the first time since the Awesomocolypse series and the first time any headband has been seen the TFF X series.

* All users not mentioned are considered to have left TFF long before this series began
    ** heel = villain

6. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    The Meaning of PUNCH!: Not my best, but I needed to bring Ray, WS, and Kakashi into the storyline.

The story begins with I. R. Shogun wandering the streets of Spamopolis when the hero is attacked by two mysterious foes. Shogun deflects their initial ambush leading them to introduce themselves, they are Raycaptain and Warrior_Squirrel21, and they have come to challenge him to prove they are the greatest warriors in the land.

The two renew their attack and for several panels they attack the headbanded hero without him returning any of their aggression. Eventually Shogun strikes back, knocking both of the newcomers to the ground without any real effort. Ray and WS are stunned to realize Shogun only waited so long because he was gaging their styles.

Shogun tells them if they ever want to become the greatest warriors in the land they're going to have to cut out all of their flashy tricks and hone their basic skills. The two refuse to accept this and attack again, much to the same effect. Finally the two leave, accepting that Shogun is still a vastly superior warrior.

For the next few days the pair attempt to gain victories over TFF's other great protectors who are mostly as lenient as Shogun until they cross Meteorain. Before the two can even begin an assault Met blows them away with the power of his Metatomic Bomb technique and berates them for their insolence, telling them if they desire to get stronger they're going to need a strong teacher.

The two first seek out I. R. Shogun for training, but are turned away because he has already began training their fellow new member Kakashi. Had they realized Shogun training only goes until the warriors have learned the basics and then they are required to learn their own way from there they probably would have stuck around until he could get to them.

However, the two finally did meet up with someone willing to train them, Lady Cyllieth and Firiath, who specialized in team techniques and were thus the best candidates to train the young duo. Their training is vigorous under LC and Firi, who more or less use them as pack mules in addition to their training, but eventually Ray and WS are deemed fit to call themselves warriors.

Once more the two seek I. R. Shogun, not so much to try to best him, but to measure how far they've come in the past few months. Shogun still manages to defeat them, but this time he actually uses his Super Shogun kick to defeat them. Shogun comments that they have come a long way, but if they really want to test their skills as warriors they must try their hand against the greatest combat duo in TFF, the very pair that trained them.

Ray and WS are hesitant to challenge LC and Firi, having heard the rumors that as a team they are capable of defeating even Shogun or Meteorain. None the less WS and Ray want to prove their worth as warriors, and earn a place among the heroes of TFF, and the only way to do so is to challenge the masters of duo combat.

When Ray and WS arrive at the house of Firi and LC what they find is much more than they expected, all of the heroes of TFF have gathered there and are going to watch the fight to see if Ray and WS have what it takes, and can go the distance.

The fight begins and, much as was expected, Firiath and Cyllieth dominate Ray and WS. However through it all, after every Firi-Flurry and Cyllieth-Rocket-Fist, the younger team continues to show their fighting spirit, not giving up until finally they are knocked out by Cyllieth and Firiath's low power team combo, The Shrieking Terror Drop.

After regaining the ability to move Ray and WS are informed that they are now officially TFF heroes. Albeit they are lower level heroes, they are heroes none the less. The two leave the hospital, now wondering when they get to start busting the bad guy's heads.

It is right about then that a bus full of blind adorable orphans is hijacked by a raving mad man. Ray and WS don't need any more of a sign and spring into action. They reach the bus and manage to liberate it from the villain and bring it to a stop, but all is not well, for the terrorist is still rearing to fight.

The villain proves to be a very powerful foe for the two, who are pushed to their limits, but none the less are unable to gain the upper hand. It is then that they recall their battle with Firiath and Cyllieth, and the power they'd shown with their special attacks. Now Ray and WS each unlock their own team special move, the Rolling Skull Drop.

Ray and WS look over their handy work with pride as the police arrive and congratulate them for their accomplishment. They leave the scene, and then it is revealed that Shogun, Cyllieth, and Firiath had been watching the whole thing, making sure the two would make it out alive. They discuss whether or not Ray and WS are ready to be TFF heroes, finally coming to the agreement that they'll find out soon enough, for the nefarious Super Shrew has escaped from Awksum Prison...

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Crisis on Infinite TFFs:

When a space shuttle crash lands on the beaches of lower Spamopolis, and the pilot is revealed to be a man claiming to be Dragn 9, the heroes of TFF know they're in for a new explosive adventure, they never could have known, that wouldn't even begin to describe it.

When the man explains his story, that he's from another dimension, one which has been destroyed by a cosmic terror the likes of which this TFF has never seen, the heroes are at first unsure, until this Dragn 9 and the normal one share a distinctive birth mark. The other heroes no longer doubting him, the alter Dragn 9 explains that the evil Doom Star* has been rampaging through the multiverse, destroying every TFF he came to before any defense force could be made.

Now the remaining TFFs needed band together if they wanted to save TFF from the intergalactic threat of the Doom Star. With this revelation all of the heroes are transported to Out-TFF where they meet their remaining counterparts, as well as the many versions of all of the villains of TFF. Apparently the evil doers, many of whom seek the death of TFF, insist on being the ones to do it themselves, and thus have joined the fight against the Doom Star.

It is now that we learn the face of the being who has united all of the heroes in the fight against the Doom Star, the Anti-Doom Star who while much less powerful that the Doom Star, still has some significant cosmic power, and we also learn his plan to seal the many TFFs off from each other once this crisis is averted, to make sure such an event cannot happen ever again.

Several issues pass, mostly focusing on the interactions between the many versions of the various major players in TFF, this is mostly used for filler and because the writers wanted to use some foreshadowing as to several TFF shaking events that will occur in the future.

Finally we gain our first view of the terrible Doom Star. A chaotic battle ensues between the heroes and villains of TFF and the Doom Star. This sequence involved more two page super spreads than even some full story arcs, in an attempt to allow readers to understand the full scope of the conflict.

The battle ends in defeat for the defenders of the TFFs when the Doom Star reveals it's Destructo-Beam Canon, a weapon which immediately vaporizes outer TFF, had it not been for the timely intervention of the Anti-Doom Star the heroes would all have died right then and there. They have no time to celebrate however, as the Doom Star has already reached TFF 5(the one they were on at this point).

The heroes are nearly powerless to fight the terrible being at this point, and would have been fully incinerated by the Destructo-Beam Canon, had it not been for the noble sacrifice of TFF 3(the one we're familiar with)'s Via Amarath, Lillith Forbid, and Dragn 9. Their sacrifice would allow the others to have some time to recover, but it seems as if this is the end for the three beloved characters.

The sacrifice of the three noble TFFers created a shield around TFF 5 that held out against the Doom Star's assault for several days. The defenders use this time to try to formulate some sort of plan against the menace, but it is to little avail, they can't come up with a viable strategy before the Doom Star finally breaks through. The following battle is chaotic, but ends in defeat once more for the heroes, and this time it's much more devastating, as the TFF heroes and villains of TFF 5 pouring all of their power into one attack that gives the other heroes time to escape, in addition to significantly weakening the Doom Star hence forth.

Knowing that the other heroes will require some time to recover before they'll be able to fight again the I. R. Shoguns and Super Shrews all call forth their mech-bots and fly into combat with the Doom Star. While the battle is raging in space, the heroes and villains try to shake the terror of literally having seen their own deaths. None the less they know they must fight on if they don't want the sacrifices of so many thus far in vain.

After the mech bots are damaged to a point where they can no longer function the line up is switched out, the Shoguns and Super Shrews are called down to TFF 4 while those the rest went up to face off with the Doom Star. Hope among the heroes and villains seems high at first, until the Doom Star begins pulling them into itself to restore it's power. Seeing this the Super Shrews and Shoguns on the ground lose their will to fight, that is, until TFF 1, the Cold War era of TFF, I. R. Senator(the character's original name when he was created to inspire nationalism among all Americans) and Super Shrew call upon the troop rousing speech skills of their era to inspire their counter parts back into action.

The Shogun's and Super Shrews take to the air, where the only heroes who haven't been absorbed are TFF 4 versions of Meteorain and Dragon Queen, and TFF 2's version of Lillith Forbid. Before too long many of the remaining defenders are absorbed, until finally all that remain are TFF 3 I. R. Shogun, TFF 2 Lillith, TFF 3 Super Shrew, and TFF 1 I. R. Senator remain.

Seeing Lillith absorbed is more than Shogun can take, and in a blind fury he charges up for the Supreme-Shogun-Mega-Blast, seeing what his counterpart plans on doing Senator adds his energy to the attack, but all is not well, for the Doom-Star has begun charging his Destructo-Beam. The two attacks are fired simultaneously and with equal force, it seems as if neither side can push the other's beam either way, but with the Doom Star's superior stores of energy, this soon changes, and it seems as though Shogun and Senator face their final hour, that is, until Super Shrew fires a massive attack of his own into the prone back of the Doom Star, this causes a break in it's concentration allowing Shogun and Senator's blast to destroy the Doom Star, which also frees their comrades, inexplicably not causing them any harm.

In the aftermath the heroes bid farewell to their counterparts while the villains have all already gone back to their evil scheming. This leads to a particularly emotional farewell from the TFF 3 heroes to the other worlds Lilliths, Dragns, and Vias, as they believe they may never see their versions again. Once all is said and done the Anti-Doom Star appears once more to the TFF 3 heroes, explaining he is to use the last of his power to allow new life to return to Lillith, Via, and Dragn, news that is very well recieved among the heroes.

*so not a death star rip off

8. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Headband of Destiny:

Picking up where "The Meaning of PUNCH" left off, we find the heroes of TFF scouring the city for the recently escaped Super Shrew, knowing if he has time to scheme this time around things may not go so smoothly for the citizens of Spamopolis. As fate would have it, the first ones to encounter the Shrew are Ray Captain and Warrior Squirrel, who've just been released from the hospital.

The two try their hardest to battle Super Shrew, but the villain is more than a match for the rookie heroes. Kakashi arrives on the scene, but the presence of the third new hero doesn't help much, Super Shrew ultimately defeats the trio and continues on his way long before any other heroes can arrive.

Ray and WS are too embarrassed by their defeat to realize what Kakashi understands right away, Super Shrew went way too easy on them. He informs Ray and WS who seem to get it right away, they immediately run to inform the others.

Back in his lair Super Shrew recalls his many failed plans in the past, especially his most recent one at the hands of Meteorain. He comes to the conclusion that in order to defeat both of the men who have been able to match him, Met and I. R. Shogun, he will need to step his plans up a notch, ominously adding that it may be time to unveil his latest creation...

Some time later Kakashi, Met and Shogun have all met up and discuss the dangers of giving Shrew time to make a plan, they are cut off however, when the fiend reveals his latest plan, The Ultra Shrew battle suit. Before they know it, the heroes are fighting for their lives against Super Shrew.

Having caught the warriors off guard Super Shrew hands them a sound defeat, but instead of slaying the heroes the Shrew takes a trophy, Shogun's headband. Super Shrew bounds off just as the others arrive, it is clear to everyone that in order to beat Super Shrew, this time they'd need more than just their usual tricks.

The team heads to Liv's Library to find information on constructing their own mech. In quite possibly the greatest, and most humorous montage issues in the history of the publication the heroes complete work on what they title, the Met-mech. They decided on this since the Sho-bot had been destroyed during the All For Six arc.

The TFFers head out once again to find and combat Super Shrew. Much to their surprise they find their foe has been waiting for them. A battle ensues between Met piloting the heroic robot and The Ultra Shrew on auto pilot while the other heroes must face off against Super Shrew himself with upgraded battle armor.

I isn't long until the ground battle becomes one between just Shogun and the Shrew while the others are forced to battle Super Shrew's reinforcements, his army of Shro-bots. During their duel Shogun and Shrew pull out all the stops to trump one another, but the Shrew is quickly gaining the upper hand.

It is at this point, in an action meant to taunt I. R. that Super Shrew pulls out the stolen headband and ties it around his waist, saying such a piece of cloth was not worthy to touch his head. This, coupled with the fact that other than Met his fellow heroes are losing ground against the suped up villain's suped up forces, throws Shogun into a vengeful rage, giving him renewed vigor against his foe.

By this point Met was mostly having fun playing with the Ultra Shrew mech, when he realizes the others are having trouble. With a sigh Met finishes off the enemy machine and enters the fray to help the others, but it quickly becomes apparent that the Shrews new bots are enough to overwhelm even warriors of his caliber.

Shogun and Shrew continue their battle when Super Shrew asks the question that has been on everyone's mind since the Destroy All Shoguns saga, what was so important about that headband? It is now that Shogun finally tells the world what's so important about his headband, it had belonged to his old master, and carried the destiny of the Shogun school of battle.

At first the Shrew mocked, but he was soon introduced to the ultimate technique of the Shogun style of fighting, the Atomic Dynasty fist. The attack proved so devastating that it powered strait through Super Shrew's combat armor and the villain himself, disintegrating the entire upper half of the fiend, just above where the headband had been tied.

With the death of Super Shrew his legion of robots shut down immediately, freeing the other heroes from their predicament. While the others were stunned that Shogun had actually killed the villain, they were relieved knowing that they'd have one less foe to worry about in the future.

9. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    TFF Undead!

Things have been strange in TFF since the arrival of the mysterious Count Von Badguy, an open vampire and expert in Blud Suk Do, to face off with The Dack, later I. R. Shogun in an exhibition match to discuss the possible lift of a law that bans vampires from entering the Spamopolis Ultra Fighting Tournament.

Since the arrival of the count there has been a spike in the number of those members who register but never actually make any posts. This is largely unnoticed in the newspapers as all coverage is given to the upcoming fight between the count and Dack.

The day that the match is scheduled to take place those members suddenly appear, and it turns out they're zombies! Chaos ensues as the various denizens of TFF fight off the first wave, but problems continue to arise as more and more of the zombified members appear.

Blame is almost immediately placed upon the Count, as the zombies arrived shortly after he did, but LadyoftheGoldenWood is one of his chief defenders, and out of respect for the senior member no action is taken against the vampire. It is during this time that the characters of Lady Luthien, later Cyllieth, and Firiath first show their skills as warriors by striking down many of the zombie invaders.

Despite the high number of zombies some new members do arrive during this time, most notably Via Amarath, Lillith Forbid, and Oddrun, who cut their way through the zombie horde into the general talk and spam forums where the non-zombie members are holding out. The Count quickly points out that Via is a vampire like him albeit much younger.

Time passes and eventually the zombies breach the line, making their way into the general talk section. All seems lost for the bulk of the forum population until The Dack unleashes one of his most devastating attacks, the forbidden Bear Hands technique, to hold the zombies at bay long enough for survivors to crowd into the spam section.

Several battles with the faceless zombie horde take place with neither side losing or gaining any ground. Via and Lillith show team skills even greater than the renowned style of The Dack and Ender Zero which allows them to be declared Tag Team Champions of TFF. Firiath and Luthien also show great skills, finally causing The Dack and Ender to leave tag team fighting and focusing entirely on their singles skills.

It is revealed that the Count has encountered zombie problems like this several times, further increasing people's belief that he is behind the attack. LGW, Ender and The Dack refuse to believe this and send Plish, another new arrival, to Liv's Library to find more information on the count.

The Count quells some rumors about his involvement when he aids Ender out of a tight spot with the zombies during the daytime hours, risking his own health in the process. None the less people's belief in his attachment to the zombies isn't defeated, that is, until the aliens showed up.

Just before Plish could arrive with this very information the aliens reveal themselves to be behind the zombies, saying that the only one to ever survive their attacks was the Count, who arrived at many other forums just before their arrival to warn members of the approaching menace.

When questioned why he hadn't mentioned this earlier he said he'd never gotten the opportunity, which was true since he hadn't been seen on panel with any TFF members until he saved Ender.

Ender, Dack, Legolas, LGW, and the many relative newcomers armed up for battle with the united Alien Zombie front. While the vast majority of the TFF force is fighting on the ground Ender and Dack take to the air and challenge the alien invasion ships in a head on battle for supremacy.

Through a long and fierce battle with the aliens and zombies the newer members show the bulk of what will become their special moves in coming issues while Dack and Ender show off the many techniques they'd developed in their original series "Class of Awesome8" in the far reaches of the WK comics universe.

The heroes eventually triumph, but not without a price, upon destroying the alien mother-ship Ender and Dack unleashed a deadly alien Intelligence that infected the Count turning him into what would become TFF's most sinister and reoccurring villains, the nefarious Super Shrew, it was also the last arc to feature Ender Zero who left TFF shortly after to find worthy opponents elsewhere, leaving The Dack, who changed his name to I. R. Shogun in the final issue of the story, to defend all the friends they'd made there.

10. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    All For Six:

In the aftermath of the Destroy all Shoguns saga many questions were left unanswered, the most important of which was, who cloned Shogun? The TFFers searched through Liv's Library for answers, but it seemed not even those archives contained that information.

The TFFers searched the city of Spamopolis asking anyone they encountered, eventually their answer was revealed, the sworn foe of all the good folks in TFF, Super Shrew, was back with a new diobolical plan. He would clone all of the heroes of TFF and use the clones to conquer the city. The fact that that building had been blown up was a cloning center was just an amazing coincidence.

The heroes combed the city for the Shrew, but it was to no avail, he was nowhere to be found. That is, until he made his next move, having created seventeen clones of TFF newcomer Dragon Queen he attempted to trick I. R. Shogun into evil! Luckily the DQ clones lacked her intellect and the most evil thing Shogun wound up doing was painting DQ's castle an ugly color.

None the less, it became apparent Super Shrew was capable of cloning all of the TFFers, they stepped up their search, the first group to find the dastardly villain consisted of Via Amarath, Lillith Forbid, and Plish.

The three heroes fought hard, but were overpowered by the sheer strength of TFF's greatest villain and his cloned versions of Shogun and the recently departed Ender Zero. They were ultimately beat down and captured, but not before Via lost her left shoe, Lillith lost her right ear ring and Plish lost his favorite pen.

The next battle saw a dynamic duel between Oddrun and a cloned version of Shogun, Odd pulled off the victory, but in her weakened state was no match for Super Shrew himself. This fight saw Oddrun's right shoe being lost in the mayhem in a similar manner to the items from her comrades earlier.

Time passes and the same fate befalls DQ, Firiath, Lady Cyllieth, LadyoftheGoldenWood, Legolas and Cheesy Goodness, with each of the heroes losing some kind of personal item during their respective battles with the Shrew and his cloned minions.

This leaves only one fighter, I. R. Shogun, to defend the city of Spamopolis. Shogun heads to Liv's Library to find some source of info that he can use against the Shrew and his clone army. He is surprised to find Librarian Liv hasn't been the subject of any attacks, but she reveals there would be no point, as in the library she has near infinite power, the Shrew likely knew this and didn't bother to pursue her.

Shogun and Liv search through the library for any information that may come in handy against the villains of this particular arc. They only come up with two books that may become useful, Shogun finds "Ancient Fighting Techniques for the Studious Warrior with his back against the Wall" while Liv produces a copy of "All there is to know about Ninja." When Shogun asks what would be so useful about a book that's purely informational with no details on fighting techniques, she simply says he'll know when the time comes.

In an instance of ideal timing Super Shrew reaches the library just as Shogun has finished reading both books. Shogun realizes his foe hasn't attacked him with simple clones, but has instead brainwashed his friends into fighting him in typical villain fashion.

A fight ensues but eventually a battered Shogun is able to bring his friends back to the side of good, just before the clone army arrives, they notice everything they lost during their battles is now making up a part of Shogun's current attire, before they have time to ask about it they must battle the million clones.

The fight seems hopeless until Shogun remembers something he read in the book Liv showed him called the "Inverted Ninja Effect" which sees large groups of bad-guys having little skill against a small group of heroes. Shogun makes his way to the Shrew, knowing his friends are in no real danger.

Shogun and the Shrew battle, but it seems as though Super Shrew is far too powerful for even him to handle. That is, until he reveals two things he learned in the other book he'd read in the library, using the energy from his allies stored in their items he unleashes the devastating "All Out" technique to wound his opponent, when he asks why Shogun doesn't finish things a portal suddenly opens up below him, sending him straight to dimension 1921.

The main villain being defeated, the clones all explode into confetti, leaving the heroes to their devices. Upon returning home Shogun discovers, much to his dismay, that the Sho-bot was destroyed by the clone army before they came for him, leaving the hero, and many fans, flabbergasted to no end.

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Local Conflict:

The story begins with the heroes battling for their lives against the newest foe to terrorize TFF, a member of the same evil team as Dino Hitler, whom Shogun had killed earlier, the sinister Robo-Hitler.

The villain battles the heroes to a stand still, but neither side seems to be able to gain an upper hand, that is, until Robo-Hitler's brethren arrive, Emo Hitler, Cyborg Hitler, Were-Hitler, and Clown Hitler. The heroes of TFF are beaten savagely by the villains, but even then they continue to fight on.

That is, until Shogun turns the tides by using the Angry Puppy Style of Shogun-fu, by growing to massive proportions and taking on two of the Hitlers, he opens up the window for his friends to turn the tide against the remaining three. It is during this battle that Cyllieth and Firiath unleash their strongest tag team attack, the Exploding Super Dynabomb.

The heroes have finally managed to gain the advantage, when the Hitlers reveal their trump card, Dino Hitler, who is revealed to have survived his confrontation with Shogun many many issues earlier. Dino Hitler has received many upgrades, including a back mounted rocket launcher.

This new development requires Met to call forth the Met-mech to engage the prehistoric threat. The fighting continues until finally the heroes are able to drive the Hitlers away from Spamopolis.

Or so it seems. During the combat, classic Hitler was at Liv's Library, gathering many books on ancient evil powers. Liv, not realizing the villain's identity, allowed him to check out the books, one of which included a list of Voltron esque powers.

Before the heroes are able to figure out what the Hitler's new scheme is, it is revealed to them in spades. The many Hitlers return, and now they unveil their combined penultimate form, the nefarious Space Hitler.

The heroes of TFF fight desperately to defeat their foe, but prove to be no match for the supreme Hitler. Once they are all soundly thrashed the Hitlers prepare to destroy all of Spamopolis. The heroes, knowing they can't stop him quickly evacuate the entire city, just in time, as the last citizens escape just before the city is obliterated.

The heroes of TFF know they have only one place to turn, to the Admins and Mods, the gods of TFF. The mods and admins give them cryptic advise as to how they can defeat Space Hitler, but tell the heroes that they cannot directly battle the titanic terror, not even if it means the end of TFF.

The heroes prepare for another war with the colossal fiend as Space Hitler slowly approaches the main city of General Talkvil. Met and Shogun enter into their modes of combat that will allow them to nearly look Space Hitler eye to eye, while the other heroes ready themselves to unleash their most powerful attacks in rapid chain assaults.

The battle begins, and despite the best efforts of the heroic TFFers, it seems as though all of TFF will soon know the same fate as Spamopolis. Still the heroes refuse to give up. Their resolve is so intense that Oddrun, who had since not used any of her special moves in battle, showed her own ultimate attack, the Odd-ball-blast, coupling this with a tremendous stroke from her mighty battle ax she managed to become the first TFFer to damage the deadly threat.

Despite this the little progress the heroes are able to make seems to mean little, as Space Hitler speaks for the first time, saying he hasn't even revealed his true form...

The heroes of TFF make yet another stand against Space Hitler. The heroes stare down their dire foe as he unveils his true, supreme form, Umber-Hitler.The heroes are batted around as if they are rag dolls, little, if anything they can do proves effective against the most deadly foe that has ever attacked TFF.

The heroes break out every combination and special technique they have, but nothing proves effective enough to break through his shields. They are beginning to lose hope, that is, until something unexpected happens.

As the terrible Umber-Hitler fires off an attack with the goal of destroying the heroes once and for all, the blast is converted into healing energy, which revitalizes the heroes ability to fight. A returning Dragon Queen has joined the fight using her Saving Grace technique to save the heroes from certain doom, and with her has come Anakin, another of the champions of Spam, and Disco Jezebel, a character that would rapidly become a fan favorite.

The fight begins anew as the heroes are opened up for new special technique combinations, and this ability increases in spades when Dragn9 also makes his spam return. None the less the Uber-Hitler is far too strong for these combos to strike him down, the heroes know what they must do, pouring all of their strength into I. R. Shogun and the Met-mech, giving them the strength they will need to defeat Umber Hitler, hopefully.

Shogun activated the Angry Puppy style, while Met moved into position. Umber-Hitler was unsure of how to react, but learned the hard way what lack of action brings, Met used the mech to tie up Umber-Hitler while Shogun combined the All Out technique and the dread Atomic Dynasty Fist.

The three combatants were consumed in light, it seemed that in order to destroy Umber Hitler, Met and Shogun had sacrificed themselves. It is while they wait to see the outcome of this that the heroes notice Anakin has gone missing. The smoke clears and the heroes are greeted with shock, Umber Hitler, has been turned into cheese! Anakin appears from the sky holding the unconscious forms of Shogun and Met. He hands them to the care of the others as he carries the cheese Hitler away after explaining that he used his conversion technique, combined with Shogun's All Dynasty Fist, to turn the fiend into his current state to end world hunger and save the heroes lives by converting the force of destruction into a controlled attack.

The arc ends with a shot of Anakin smiling and assuring the audience that "I've still got it."

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Harbringers of Hardcore:

Umber Hitler has been defeated for several months, the city of Spamopolis has been rebuilt and is better than ever. But despite all the good times, the shadow of evil still looms over TFF. The TFFers are celebrating the return of Dragon Queen and Dragn9, as well as the addition of Disco Jezebel to the TFF defense force, when they receive an ominous sign.

The radio goes off, alerting the heroes that the leg armor of Super Shrew has been stolen from police HQ. Upon arriving at the station some of the heroes, more specifically I. R. Shogun and Dragn9, see a tiny version of Shogun fly off into the sky. The others don't seem to notice, so they choose to ignore it.

There is no sign of how the armor was removed except for a tiny sheet of paper reading "All is not well in Spamopolis." The heroes are clueless as to what this could mean, but they have little time to worry, as two museums are being robbed. Shogun and Dragn head to one, while Meteorain and the team of Ray Captain and Warrior Squirrel21. The rest of the heroes continued to search for clues.

Upon arriving at the museum Shogun and Dragn discover a group of robed men who bear the symbol Super-Shrew wore on his armor attempting to steal priceless Egyptian artifacts. The heroes quickly spring into action and easily defeat the robed men.

It is now that the mini-Shogun makes his introduction. He is the only surviving member of Pixie-TFF, which had since been destroyed by a terrible evil. However he insists that their current threat must take presidence over his story for now, because something more is at stake.

Dragn and Shogun consider this momentarily, until a new distress call fills the air, something awful is going down at Really Really Big Co. Dragn and Shogun arrive shortly after the others, but it is still far too late, the reanimaray, has been stolen, it doesn't take long for everyone to realize what's going down.

The heroes scour the city trying to find the HQ of the robed men, but they find out all too late that they are convening in the town convention hall with very sinister intentions. However, when the heroes arrive they find all of the robed men killed, and an all too familiar figure standing in the center of the chaos.

Super-Shrew, has returned from the grave. The heroes immediately attempt to apprehend the villain, but are easily overpowered by the amped up villain. However, for some reason the Shrew doesn't kill any of them, he seems too focused on something else.

The battered heroes struggle to keep up with the newly re-powered Shrew, but eventually they lose him, unable to match his doubled speed. It is now that Pixie-Shogun reappears, saying that apparently the Shrew will not attack again for some time, he just needed Shogun and Dragn to see his re-birth before he could reveal his story.

Apparently Pixie-TFF was destroyed by a being known as Yid-Unspeakable. While the menace had started out weaker than the pixie-TFFers, it had grown massively in power, to the point where now the normal sized heroes chances of success were doubtful, if he could be brought into regular TFF.

In order to stop his destructive presence, the heroes must stop his summoning. They scour Liv's Library for hours trying to find the book that will allow him to be brought into the regular world, but when they finally find it, it's too late, it's been checked out by someone who just left.

The heroes face the terrible reality, just months after losing Spamopolis once, and nearly losing all of TFF, they are once again faced with a terrifying threat that may consume their world, for Yid-Unspeakable, is, coming.

13. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Wrath of Yid:

Despite the warning of Pixie Shogun, the terrible evil of Yid Unspeakable will soon be unleashed upon the Forum. The heroes face the coming doom with a terrible stoicism, they know not where or how Yid will enter their world. Pixie Shogun tells the terrible story of how Yid came to destroy Pixie TFF, and reach a nearly unbeatable state.

It is in these gloomy days, while Oddrun walks the city, thinking how they may lose it all again, that she is met with a most unexpected face. It is none other than former TFF hero Ender Zero. Oddrun scarcely remembers Ender, and thus she doesn't react as one who had been around earlier would have.

None the less, she speaks to the old warrior, and he seems to give cryptic notes on the coming battle with Yid. Before he departs again he hands Oddrun an amulet slightly larger than a marble, and tells her to give it to I. R. Shogun. After this Ender leaves again, the last thing Odd hears him say is that Yid will arise in the old abandoned Elven Pub.

Oddrun meets back with the others and tells them the news, she doesn't mention Ender by name, as she couldn't quite recall it, but her story is the only lead the heroes have. They arrive at the pub just in time to see the rising ceremony end, and Yid Unspeakable rise from the darkness.

The heroes battle immediately and fiercely against the titanic terror from beyond, and unlike most terrible evils to threaten TFF, they don't quickly lose the advantage. Quite to the contrary, they win the first battle, forcing their foe into retreat, but before they have the chance to eliminate the fiend, it slips away into the sewers of the city.

Having seen ever movie in the "Alligator" series, Shogun knows they'll have big problems when it emerges. But he also knows they have no chance of finding it until then.

After two weeks of intense preparation by the heroes, Yid re-emerges, and he is much larger than before. The heroes go on the attack, but nothing seems to work, be it the Black Dirge from Oddrun, Firi's Friendly Fish from Firiath, or Met's fist of the meteor.

The only thing that keeps the heroes alive is Dragon Queen's Saving Grace technique. However it's effects are growing less and less effective against Yid, and soon it seems the heroes will no longer be able to contain the colossal threat.

Finally Dragn9 uses the Time's Up spell to give the heroes time to think of a method to defeat the fiend. It is just now that Oddrun remembers the amulet Ender had given her to give to Shogun. She gives it to the hero, who has about the same idea about how to use it as she does, none at all.

Soon Yid awakes and the battle takes the negative turn it was taking earlier. The heroes still fight on as Odd tries to remember the name of the man she'd gotten the amulet from, trying to give Shogun some hint as to what he's supposed to do with the thing.

Finally, upon recalling his flaming eyes, Odd remembers, and tells Shogun of her encounter with one of TFF's greatest heroes. Immediately Shogun knows what to do, and throws the amulet as hard as he can against the ground. A mass of smoke appears and from it emerges Ender Zero. He nods to Shogun, and the two go on the attack.

In a matter of seconds one of TFF's most renowned tag teams turns the tide back in favors of the heroes. Finally they have the demon on the ropes, and so Shogun unleashes the forbidden Bear Hands technique and combines it with the Atomic Dynasty Fist, while Ender unleashes his awesome Napalm Sky attack. At the same time they have all the other heroes use their most powerful attacks against Yid Unspeakable, causing Yid to be nearly totally annihilated.

Now, for the first time in several issues, Pixie Shogun appears with the book used to seal away Yid long ago, and through sacrificing himself reseals the fiend back in the abyss from whence it came.

In the final issue of the story Ender and Shogun say farewell once again as Ender departs from TFF again, taking the book, and any future threat Yid may pose to the future, with him.

14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    TFF Crime: Streets of Spamopolis

The first story in the TFF Otherwise series followed the exploits of hard boiled, and slightly insane detective I. R. Shogun in his quest to bring down the mob and their nefarious leader, Don Super Shrew. It also marks one of the only times that the vast majority of the heroic TFFers were cast as villains.

Shogun was a down on his luck private eye with a penchant for talking to himself like he was narrating a story, he was in the middle of comparing the day humorously to a dog and a fishbowl, when Firiath entered the story. The initial encounter between the two involved Shogun describing her completely inaccurately, but using many stereotypical terms used by detectives in noir movies to describe women. He was snapped out of this by Firiath's remark of "What the hell are you talking about?"

After explaining his need to narrate everything Firiath informed Shogun of a high paying job she needed him to do involving bringing down Don Super Shrew, the most dangerous crime boss in town. She informed him that he would need to gather a team of incorruptible agents to rob the Don's casino in order to cut finances to his highly profitable liquor operation. Shogun was on the case.

After spending two issues gathering the assistance from several major crime fighters, Dragn9, an established card shark who would be their distraction, Firiath, who would act as the female character determined to show that she was just as good a robber as any of the male characters who was the driver, Plish, the safe cracker, and Warrior Squirrel21, Shogun's wise cracking side kick/the city's most commonly seen paper boy.

After a training montage that showed the team first being apprehensive of each other, but slowly growing to respect and trust in each other's abilities they were ready for the next step, a detailed run down of all the casino's security despite the act that those documents would probably be neigh impossible to get access to and how they were going to get past all of them.

The crime busters/robbers then headed out to the casino. Things went off without a hitch, Dragn's distraction provided the team just enough time to get through the duct work and into the vault, then get out with just enough time providing for an exciting chase sequence through the town.

They managed to get away however, or so it seemed. When they got back to Shogun's office and began to sort through the money the don's enforcers, arrived armed to the teeth. One intense gun battle and several dying in your arms scenes later the only survivors were Shogun and Firiath.

Firiath had left during the battle when it was revealed that she'd led the mob to them, and Shogun had sworn revenge for the death of his side kick. This led to a drunken walking through the streets sequence which involved Shogun repeatedly cursing Super Shrew and "that dame who'd gotten him caught up in alla dis."

Once he'd gotten that out of his system Shogun was geared to get revenge. Shogun entered into a gearing up montage and headed to the Don's hideout, the most popular club in Spamopolis.

Shogun arrives and receives some trouble from the guards, that only lasts until he shoots them both with his "Big Freakin' Gun." Shogun then entered the club and began blowing away everything in sight, and miraculously, despite all the randomly flying bullets neither Shogun, nor anyone who wasn't one of the guards was wounded.

Several floors rigged with explosives and guards later Shogun arrived at the top level of the club, where only himself, Don Shrew, Firiath, and the Don's super martial arts killing machine, Meteorain remained alive. Shogun was badly beaten by Met for several panels, until he gave Shogun some breathing room and Shogun began talking to himself again, inadvertently revealing his two hidden boot pistols.

However when Met attempted to steal said guns, he found a surprise when Shogun gave him a shotgun blast to the chest, his talking to himself had been a ruse all along. This left only Firiath, the Shrew, and the Shogun. An intense gun battle ensued which saw Shogun injured, but despite the typical severity of the wound, he managed to win the fight with no reduced ability and survive until EMTs arrived.

When the medics did arrive so did the police, come to put Firiath behind bars for her involvement with the now mostly dead mob. In typical detective story fashion Shogun couldn't do anything to get Firiath out of jail, and so she was hauled away.

The story ended humorously with Shogun now in actual narration once again comparing the situation to something that it seemingly had no connection with and then humorously adding "I hate Mondays" as the last line of the first issue in the series.

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Ninja Shogun vs. Samurai Shrew!:

The next story in the TFF Otherwise series followed the exploits of the TFFers in a feudal Japan type setting. While the story focused mostly on Ray Captain and Warrior Squirrel training to become great swordsman, the story is mostly remembered for the dynamic duel sequences involving more veteran spammers, the Reintroduction of Crusader to the TFFverse, and for it's leading to Shogun and Disco Jezebel's marriage in the next story.

The tale picked up nine years before the main setting of the story, a young Ray watches helplessly as his father, the X93-1 mark3, is mercilessly cut down by the ruthless super ninja, Super Shrew. As the Shrew disappears into the night Ray swears revenge on the villain and heads to the nearest sword temple to begin training.

In the stories main setting we rejoin Ray and his friend Warrior Squirrel 21 at the graduation of Plish from Lady Cyllieth and Firiath's school of blades. Ray is visibly upset that his training has taken so long and storms out just after the ceremony is over. WS chases after him and the two head to the Samurai Elven Pub for a drink as WS tries to calm Ray down.

While there they encounter Samurai Oddrun, whose appearance has been altered to appear as more of a J-Pop superstar than a metal head. Ray, knowing Odd's reputation well challenges her to a duel. Before she can respond Ray attacks Odd, who makes quick work of him without spilling any of her drink. Ray is about to chase after her when he hears that a warrior even better than her has just returned to town, a warrior, known as Samurai Crusader.

Ray finds Crusader, but is dismayed when the towering warrior denies his challenge, saying Ray wouldn't last two moves. However, Crusader does instruct him toward a warrior he may have a chance against, in the form of Dragn9, the mad monk. Ray goes to Dragn's temple, but is unable to challenge him since he's already in deep combat with samurai Wolf. The fight is exciting, but Ray doesn't stay to see it's conclusion, since he is determined to find a great warrior to fight. By this point he and WS are joined by Kakashi, a student of I. R. Shogun, a ninja rumored to have skills comparable to Super Shrew.

Ray realizes this and demands to be taken to Kakashi's temple. Kakashi gladly brings the two others there, and they are shocked to find Shogun locked in combat with Crusader. After a long, and critically acclaimed duel Crusader leaves before a conclusion can be reached. Is seems he and Shogun are perfectly even combatants.

Ray challenges Shogun, who accepts, but Shogun quickly beats Ray down. Instructing Kakashi to take them back to Firi and Cylli's temple, since Ray needs more practice. When they arrive they are told by Charlie(numbers) that LC and Firi are having a friendly match against Dragon Queen and newcomer Disco Jezebel. Kakashi leaves to fetch Shogun, and Ray and the others go inside.

The fight between the ladies is exciting, with each of them throwing specials back and forth. However the festivities are soon cut short when the party is crashed by none other than Super Shrew, whose ninja followers capture everyone. The Shrew leaves a note to Shogun and then leaves to the sight of their show down.

Shogun and Kakashi arrive to find LC and Firi's dojo trashed. Oddrun arrives at about the same time since she was scheduled for tea with LC and Firi, upon finding the note Shogun and Oddrun head to the grand showdown field while Kakashi is sent to find Meteorain.

Shogun and Odd arrive at the field to find the others tied up and guarded by many Shrinjas, and Super Shrew geared for battle. Shogun engages the Shrew while Odd fights to free the others. Shogun is on the losing end of the battle until Meteorain arrives to even the battle. Kakashi joins Odd in trying to save the others, but things don't look good, Super Shrew is far stronger than anyone could have known.

Things are looking grim until the unexpected happens, Crusader arrives to help Shogun and Met battle against the Shrew. With the combined efforts of the three they are finally able to cut the fiend down after a long and dynamic fight. Shogun offers Crusader a place on the Honorable TFF Defense Cavalry, but Cru declines, saying he would have more fun giving them trouble every now and then.

In the aftermath of the battle Shogun and Disco Jezebel are formally introduced for the first time and quickly become very close. At the end of the unusually long issue it is announced that they will soon be married, and that Shogun is going to be declared, well, Shogun!

16. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Shogun of the Kings:

The third installment of the TFF Otherwise series picked up where the last had began, albeit with a different setting. None the less, I. R. Shogun was officially declared King of Spam by the people of the land and the ceremony was every bit as grand as I. R. liked to say he was. However this was not all that was a continuation of the last story, soon after being declared king, Shogun took relative forum newcomer Disco Jezebel as his wife.

The proceedings were massive, and even despite the interference of Ray Captain and Warrior Squirrel things went off without a hitch. All seemed well until Crusader re-appeared and attempted to force a wedge between the newly weds.

In a battle the likes of which had never been seen Cru and Shogun fought, similar to their last battle, they seemed completely equal. After both of them unleashed a slew of their most powerful attacks it became clear that neither would ever gain a decisive victory over the other, thus Crusader left, and at the very least, the two had a renewed sense of respect for each other's abilities.

However things couldn't be that simple. Shogun and Jeze adopted three children, in addition to Jeze's previous adopted son RayCaptain. These children were Tixie, Warlock Lord(who was made Crown Prince of Spam) and LyannaWolfBlood, the only one of the three who had any previous position in the court, as Grand Royal Poisoner of the Royal Chalice.

WL quickly vanished not to be seen again until the high seas storyline, but he did have time to enrage Ray enough to cause him to lead a rebellion against King Shogun. Ray led a massive assault on the Pagoda of the King, but many of his men were shocked and disheartened when the King appeared alone before them, apparently not thinking highly enough of them to bring his palace guard.

Many of Ray's forces immediately fled when Shogun declared that he would hold nothing back against them. Not disheartened himself, Ray continued the attack. Ray fought fiercely, but was no match for Shogun. Quickly his many clones were dispatched, that's when Ray attempted to use a method that hadn't priorly been employed in some time.

Ray shot Shogun in the chest with a heavy sniper rifle. He thought that Shogun was unable to use modern weapons and thus would fall to them. However, he was sorely mistaken. Shogun's decoy took the blast while Shogun himself appeared behind Ray and beat him savagely.

However, knowing that Ray would try to slip away again, Shogun used a technique he'd just developed, the Soul Cutter. The attack sought out and struck everything with any connection to Ray's soul and thus managed to damage him like he'd never been damaged before.

Shogun took this opportunity to explain to Ray what he'd never told anyone before, why he rarely used weapons. He explained that his warrior spirit, and his skills, had far transcended the need of such tools against most foes, ones on the level of himself and Crusader being the exception.

No punishment befell Ray, but he learned an important lesson, no one beats I. R. Shogun. This event also led to WL being declared heir to the thrown of Spam, an action that would have much impact later on in the storyline.

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    The TFFatrix:

The fourth story in the TFF Otherwise saga saw the heroes of TFF in a reality set in the distant future. This was interesting because it saw Cyllieth's robot hand see even more usefulness and various useless cyborg gadgetry was added to nearly every character in the series. It is also a more popular story because it explains more about Ray's biological robotic father.

In the city of Spamopolis all seems well. Jobs are plentiful, people are happy, and there's an elite squad of heroic super warriors that come to the rescue anytime danger breaks out. A new era has also dawned, RayCaptain, the son of the X93-1 mark3, one of TFF's most notorious villains, has joined the TFF Defense Force, even after the death of his father at the hands of Lady Cyllieth and Firiath, who, interestingly enough, are also his teachers in the way of fighting.

However it seems even the heroes of TFF have great trials they must overcome in their lives. It has been two weeks since Firiath's brother, Dead Boromir disappeared. They have scoured the city, but to no avail, there is something nasty in the air. To make matters worse, Shogun and Oddrun are out of town on business. The remaining heroes first turn to the nefarious Cyber Shrew, but he hasn't done anything illegal since getting out of cyber jail.

Several searches follow, but it's not good, they trail has gone cold. Meanwhile, at Really Really Big Tech, a series of intense gene enhancement experiments are going down as part of Project Badass, a project intended to create the perfect soldiers.

Just when our heroes get a lead that sends them to the company ready to save DB, he is unleashed upon the forum with various super enhancements. The heroes are so shocked by this revelation that they are unable to stop him from reaching the city.

While on his rampage the heroes engage him several times, but none of them are able to bring themselves to go all out on him. At least, not until Meteorain arrives. Met's natural disregard for, well, everyone, makes him the only one who can lay a royal smack down on DB. With his AI severely damaged, DB returns to his normal personality and rejoins the heroes, and just in time, as Really Really Big Co. is about to unleash more of their super soldiers, and the recommissioned X93-1 mark3!

A war rages through the city as the heroes fight to protect the lives of the many citizens of Spamopolis, but all attempts to defeat the X93 fail, his tracking system is more advanced than before, making Firiath and Cyllieth's tag team maneuvers less effective. None the less the heroes fight on, as they often do, against all odds.

As if perfectly on cue, when the above is mentioned, a wicked guitar solo is heard in the distance, and a blast from the X93 is deflected by a wave of pure sound. Oddrun has arrived in the nick of time. The battle rages on and the heroes seem to stand a chance at victory. That is, until the Company pulls out another trump card, a rebuilt, and self ablified Sho-bot which comes to the aid of the X93.

The battle is now sorely in the favor of evil, even the arrival of Shogun on the scene doesn't turn the tides back into their favor. All hope seems lost, and then, as if to make matters worse, the company reveals it's sinister plan, to use their new robots to claim all of the TFF titles and unleash the terror that one total champion would possess.

The ball is in the heroes' court, they have to choose who will put up their title first. After a coin flip it's determined, Cyllieth and Firiath will put their titles on the line in a tag team match. The mega match ring appears and the battle begins. At first things look bad for the tag team champions, but after remembering what made them TFF's greatest team they managed to level the playing field, and even gain the advantage.

Finally, after the Shrieking Terror Drop, the Exploding Super Dynabomb, the Cylli-ing Slash, and the Firi-splosion, it seems they may win, but then, their robotic foes combine into one mega bot. Knowing what they must do, they unleash what is perhaps the most dangerous attack in TFF, Firi's Friendly Fish. If any doubt had been there before as to the goldfish Firi kept in the marble pouch on her hip's ability, it was removed when in one single gomp it ate the super robot, then fell back into the pouch.

One of the greatest celebrations in TFF history followed, and Firiath and Cyllieth both agreed that the final battles were too much work, and from now on they'd let I. R. handle all the world shaking super battles if it was at all possible.

18. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    High Noon at Spamopolis Cemetery:

The next installment of the TFF Otherwise series followed a few of the heroes during their exploits in the old west and in a slightly gothic horror setting in the later half of the issue. Things started out normal in New Spam City, a prosperous gold town on the new frontier, until Sheriff Shogun related his past with Old Tool Shed. The two had had many a knife fight which saw the Shed needing several re-skinning surgeries. This earned the sheriff a little bit of ire from his wife Disco Jezebel, who went to speak to the Shed to see if the two had really made amends.

When she returned she said she now believed the Sheriff, but she was leaving him for Shed. This of coarse was no good by Sheriff Shogun, who called Shed out. Jeze attempted to stop the duel, but it was clear this matter needed to be settled.

High noon approached and the spectators gathered round to watch the two men settle their differences once and for all. The two stood back to back and counted out ten paces, then turned to stare each other down.The sun was high above as the two drew, Shed was a bit faster, but his aim was off and he only hit Shogun's arm, the Sheriff however his his mark, putting a bullet into his foe's heart.

As Shogun was rushed to the hospital a saddened Jeze began to leave, hailing a taxi to get home. However, things couldn't be this simple. Jeze's taxi took her to a secret lab in Bandit Canyon where Shed was being brought back from the dead with vastly enhanced abilities. Jeze went to embrace Shed only to be knocked away, he'd revealed his true nature to her. And his only goal now was to kill Shogun and everything he cherished.

Back in the city Shogun received the news that his many foes had kidnapped Jeze. Despite being unable to use his left arm, the Sheriff rode out to Bandit Canyon to save her from certain death, but for some reason, he didn't bring along any of the other champion gunslingers of the city for backup.

Back in the lab Jeze had since been tied to a chair, and was just about to be killed by Shed. Accepting her fate, Jeze challenged him to end her life, just as Shed was about to, the doors burst open, and with one gun drawn Sheriff Shogun entered. Many of the baddest men and vampires in TFF were there with their guns at the ready, prepared to put an end to Sheriff Shogun, but he hadn't come alone.

He'd brought expert gunmen Gunfight McGee and the Shotgun Kid to help him defeat his inhuman foes. A fierce gun battle raged with Jeze somehow not being struck in the crossfire. Finally Shogun and Shed met, Shed badly beat the sheriff with his enhanced size, but Shogun managed to kick his enemies gun away, meaning they'd have to use the swords at their hips.

A long battle ensued, but finally McGee and the Kid defeated the lesser foes and watched as Shogun battled Shed. Somehow Shed disarmed the Sheriff, and tossed him off the side of a cliff face, into the river below. McGee and the Kid took Jeze back to town, but they couldn't stay, preferring not to be beaten to death by a glorified shack.

Shed arrived shortly after they arrived and prepared to kill Jeze, now that Shogun was out of the picture. He drew his pistol and took aim, but he didn't count on the sheriff's expertise in cheating death. He received a bullet in the back for his efforts, falling dead once again. Shogun now took Jeze home, having learned her lesson about straying from the Sheriff. However things are never that easy in New Spam City, and trouble was coming back around.

Jeze was soon kidnapped yet again by were-wolves, despite putting up a powerful fight against them. Shogun, unable to pursue again due to his injuries, sent Firiath, Cyllieth, Oddrun, Ray Captain, Warrior Squirrel, and many of the other members of the TFF defense posse to save her. Knowing bullets didn't hurt vampires, they had Dragn9, the priest, make them some crosses and blessed stakes for their task.

They rode out and found the vampires that had kidnapped Jeze, and after a long battle realized she hadn't lost due to their exceptional power, but because there were just too many of the things to get rid of. Either way they continued to fight until they found Jeze and armed her with a stake and cross as well. The vampires now realized they were no match for any TFFer who wasn't exhausted.

So the TFF posse rode back into town heroes once again, or so it would seem. But the townsfolk were held up in the church, as bandits had arrived, and the wounded Sheriff Shogun was the only gunman still in town. So after another lengthy battle the posse drove the bandits away and a celebration ensued, thus completing another Tale, of TFF.

19. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Shogun and Commander, the Far Side of the Boards:

This tale in the TFF Otherwise series saw the TFFers on a wild high seas adventure.This story is widely praised for re-introducing cult favorite minor character from some time before, Warlock Lord into mainstream TFF continuity and showing him as a much stronger character than he'd been earlier, with skills bordering on S class. It's also praised for not being a Pirates of the Caribbean knock off as most people were expecting.

The story begins with the heroes of TFF being summoned to the chambers of the Admins, to receive a mission. They are told that there has been a marauding band of pirates in the distant seas of the forum, and they needed the TFFers to pursue and eliminate them. To aid them, the Admins had hired them an expert sailor, TFF middleweight champion and notorious pirate Warlock Lord.

Shogun was made captain by the admins due to his vast leadership experience and Warlock was declared his first mate. Thus the heroes of TFF set sail to search for the insidious pirate gang. After weeks at sea they made their fist encounter with the pirate gang. A brief battle ensued but the pirates quickly cut and ran, evading the heroes with their ship's superior speed. It was after this battle that Ray Captain and Warrior Squirrel inquired why WL, a known pirate, was helping the heroes pursue this lot. WL avoided the question, saying that they should worry about that later, igniting several suspicions about the newly returned hero.

After that questioning Meteorain asks Shogun about what had happened to the sea during the battle. It had seemed to begin to rage when the fight broke out, but immediately calmed when the battle was over. Shogun said that he'd also noticed it, but didn't know any way that it could be explained. They agreed that this was going to be a strange trip indeed.

In due time they encountered the pirates again, this time electing to have the two captains speak before any shots would be fired. Shogun rowed out and met up with the leader of the pirate crew, and only singular villain introduced in TFF Otherwise who would remain a major player in TFF affairs, Mad Jake, whose areas of expertise are vast and outlandish.

The two spoke briefly, and when Jake boasted of his having three S class warriors on his ship and one SX, he was soon shocked to find that Shogun had two SX's, and five S's, two of whom formed an SX level tag team, not to mention numerous A level fighters. Mad Jake took offense and quickly went back to his ship. Shogun did the same and soon the final battle began.

The cannons flared and crew men on both sides scrambled to keep their ships afloat, finally, in an act of desperation, Jake's ship charged the heroes, despite a raging sea the two ships collided, turning the battle into a brutal melee. The heroes soon realized one big problem, the choked conflict meant many of their power moves couldn't be used for fear of harming their allies. None the less the fighting continued, as Met and Shogun pursued the pirate SX fighter into the sky.

The battle was one of very impressive scale, one of the first battles of this size in some time for Tales of TFF, although it was very clear that the two boats involved combined couldn't have possibly contained the number of enemies that the heroes beat down in the fight. Things became troublesome when WL betrayed the heroes, fighting many of the heroes of TFF and generally making a mess of things.

Still on the fighting continued, Shogun and Met quickly beat down the pirate SX fighter with little extreme effort, due very much to the fact that he had no special moves to speak of. They returned to the primary melee, which soon died down as Jake's force was fully disheartened by the skills of the TFFers. They were also disheartened when it was revealed that WL hadn't really betrayed the TFFers, but had acted as such in order to plant a tracking device on Mad Jake, whom WL and Shogun had known would leave not long after the battle turned against him. His earlier reluctance to answer any questions was to make sure the other heroes would react properly to his apparent betrayal.

Soon the heroes were on their way back to TFF, carried by extremely favorable sea conditions. When they arrived back at TFF the reason for the storms and favorable conditions was revealed, WL had extreme power over the seas, due to his relation to Poseidon, the god of the seas, whom he would succeed in due time.

20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    We Were TFFers:

In the final story in the TFF Otherwise series the TFFers struggle with the difficulties of war. TFF has been invaded by a massive army under the command of General Mad Jake, bent on revenge after his previous failure. Much of the boards fell to the surprise assault, but due to the hard work and sacrifice of the TFF Defense Force most of the civilians of the board were able to be evacuated to General Talkvil while Spamopolis and many other major cities were overrun with enemy soldiers.

The TFF Defense Force organizes every able bodied member of TFF to stand and fight against their enemies. Eventually, due to their quick witted battle tactics, and the raw power of the main heroes, supported by other members, they were able to reclaim General Discussion County, forcing their enemies into the remaining parts of the boards, securing the main section for the citizens of all of TFF.

The Mods and Admins, now having some time to think of a strategy, dispatch Shogun, Disco Jezebel, Firath, Cyllieth, Ray Captain, Warrior Squirrel, and Kakashi, to reclaim two smaller counties, Support Center County and Writing County from Jake's forces. The heroes and their forces are easily able to liberate these counties that Jake saw little use for, and decide to attempt to free TFF Houses County as well.

While on these missions Ray, WS and Kakshi all increase their skills to B class range. This is important and would also be true of Charlie(numbers) were he online during these events. Shogun and their troop eventually meet up with a force led by of Meteorain, Wolf, Oddrun, Dragon Queen, Plish, Dragn9, and Dead Boromir, who had also been dispatched on liberation missions.

The two armies combined and went about the bloody task of re-taking RPG County from Jake's forces. Most of TFF had been reclaimed, but the vast majority of Jake's total force still remained, held up in Fun Forums County and Guild Boards County respectively.

The heroes decided to launch their first assault on Guild Boards County. Several quick skirmishes took place with neither side gaining an upper hand. Finally Shogun and Met decided it was time to break out all the stops. Unleashing every special attack in their arsenal, the heroes of TFF were able to wipe out a good chunk of the enemy army. However, their enemies were gaining strength, and the heroes were beginning to fatigue.

Things could have started looking grim here, but Jake's lieutenant in this area had failed to take into account one thing, the sea bordering the guilds. From the oceans emerged the armies of Spamlantis, led by the new sea god Warlock Lord, who had achieved SX/ level skills as a result of his ascent, and his magical mermaid ally RoS.

With the arrival of fresh troops the heroes were able to take a break and rejoin the battle when they were ready. Jake's troops crumbled under this combined assault and now Shogun and the others were able to focus on reclaiming the county that contained the city that was home to most of them, Spamopolis.

This is where the true test of the people of Spamopolis rested, the elite of Jake's forces, not a warrior below A class, and there were an awful lot of them that the heroes were going to have to contend with.

The heroes spent two days in preparation and were joined by the remainder of the TFF armies who were brought by those TFF Defense Force members, Crusader, playing the hero for now, and the now armor clad Mods and Admins, prepared to destroy the invaders. The battle began at dawn...

After a full day of intense warring the TFFers seemed to be on the ropes. Many members boldly gave their lives, but it seemed as though these enemies would triumph after all, that is, until something unexpected happened. I. R. Shogun had disappeared during the combat, assumed captured or worse, but in fact, he was making his way toward his trump card...

As the TFF armies were surrounded, Shogun's Pagoda roared to life, and began striking down the forces of Jake, but when the many people of TFF managed to get inside, they found Shogun no-where within. Was it possible that the palace had come to life to avenge it's master? No, Shogun soon appeared, leading the Pagoda's massive army of battle armors into combat against Jake's army.

The battle was fierce, and lasted long enough for the other TFF citizens to rest up and rejoin the fight, finally the TFF people were able to reclaim the last contested area of their homeland back from the invaders. However, once the enemy army laid shattered, all inspections of the field showed that Mad Jake was no-where to be found, having slipped away once again....