Tales of TFF!

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by I. R. Shogun, Feb 11, 2007.

1. AlphaAlex

AlphaAlex Official Forum Nuisance

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -0
    cos you're a girl?

2. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    I wish I finished helping write that last arc fully and ending it. It had good potential!

3. Warlock Lord

Warlock Lord I am a Fashion Statement

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    No, because i dont discriminate on the basis of gender. I shall treat them as if they were men.

4. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I think if you hadn't been busy with exams we would have made it a lot further into Legends than we did. But alas, such is life

I think once me and the other dude in the group finally come to an agreement on where to go things will fall into place

5. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Because Liv is back, and I'm writing again, and I wanted to close off this saga and nobody spam rp's anymore, and Del is gone, I figured this was a good way to go. I dunno how long it'll end up being, but we'll see

Crescendo, Part One: Land of Dream and Memory

Beyond thought, and time, and even imagination there is a place. It is a place of fantasy and wonderment, where dreams go when you wake up, just beyond memory, but impossible to grasp until you return to the realm of slumber. In this place there is beauty beyond imagining, and terror that defies comprehension. It is where souls go when their bodies no longer contain them, where heroes and villains and victims and monsters and bystanders and the indifferent meet for all eternity, united in the knowledge that their role in things is done and all things are richer for their having been there. In this place, in the sky beyond sky, overlooking all of this place beyond creation is the source. Separate even from this place it sits, simultaneously within view but impossible to see. It exists beyond all things and within them, untouchable, unknowable, even to the lords of this place.

Ages ago, in the time before time, before even this place the source created its first heralds. Many was their number, and from them its vision, which was all things, was written down in that book of ages. In that book was chronicled everything that would ever happen, anywhere, any when, any way. Every possibility recorded, and given life. That book was given the title 'Jonalethar,' and it was the verse, every universe, every multiverse, all in one volume that spanned eternity. In time, while observing their work in action the writers came to a realization. Though they had created the verse, something was missing, something that kept it from moving as they intended, something that kept the book from truly seeming real. And so in a moment of clarity one of the writers stepped forward. All of the writers embodied a concept that the source deemed necessary to eternity. This writer was called Ziphesuzzsx, and he was the concept that the source called, "Hero."

Ziphesuzzsx entered the book, Jonalethar, and gave it an animating force that made it real. In that moment eternity was born, and from it flowed all things. Every universe knew all of the concepts, but because of his entry into the book, because he'd given up his own eternity as a writer for a place as a part of the book, hero became the most important. At each turning point of all histories a hero existed, and the mightiest of all was the one that had been the original, Ziphesuzzsx. Across all of the verse, each iteration of him was mighty above all others. But times had changed, Jonalethar, to protect itself policed the itself, and in time had waged war against the great concept. In time it grew mad, and had waged war against the source itself, and had nearly succeeded. Were it not for the hero, the idea in and of itself, those inspired by one who had become heroes in their own right, all would have been lost. But instead the hero did what it was created to do, save everything. Eternity was saved, Jonalethar was returned to right mind, and thins returned to the way they were supposed to be. But in fixing all things the heroes who had been created were forced to say goodbye to that original, the mightiest of all heroes, as he joined Jonalethar in this place. The garden of eternity.

Ruling over this place were the twin god, Jonalethar, or Jonal and Ethar as they were. One and two at once, creation and destruction, theirs was the dance that defined the verse. It was they who ruled the verse, for they were the verse, and all the duality that existed. But how did creation and destruction preserve eternity? They were at once inseparable and incapable of deciding who was worthy and who was not, and so worlds were annihilated when destruction deemed it necessary. As compromise he wrote down every name of all destroyed in a great tome there in the Garden, and his tears never stopped until the destruction ended. Such was the case until he challenged mighty Ziphesuzzsx's chosen home world, earth, the world of humans, and then had begun the war for eternity.

But when the war ended and the heroes had bid goodbye to the first he had joined them there in the garden, the third piece of the puzzle. He would speak on behalf of what came between birth and death, life. He was balance, he was Ziphesuzzsx, but in the time since he'd entered the verse he had taken on a different name...

"Shogun!" Jonal's voice cut across the lush field he'd been wandering through. Even now Shogun still wore the form of a human being, something he'd ceased to be many ages ago. Now he was living energy, but he wore the facade of man, the race that had shaped 'hero' in the most forms of any. And across his forehead he still wore the headband that bore the symbol of the warrior clan through which he'd entered the verse.

"Jonal?" he answered as he turned to face creation herself. Jonal chose a form recognizable to those who looked upon her, to Shogun she was that beautiful woman who had existed in his deepest dreams only half remembered, with skin like the cosmos and eyes that embodied forever, whatever that meant.

"It's Ethar, he's found the enemy," said Jonal. She turned and they were within the great hall that was the center of the garden, the temple of Jonalethar. Ethar, destruction, greeted them with a wave of his hand as he showed them a great pool of water that showed what part of the verse he was choosing to focus on.

"He's on your earth," said Ethar. Shogun as he'd existed on every earth had been consolidated to one when he'd come here, but still he knew which earth Ethar meant, the one his most noblest self had lived on.

"Where?" asked Shogun.

"In the body and soul of one of your allies' children," said Ethar. "The son of Warrior Squirrel 21."

"How do you know this only now?" asked Shogun.

"He's just now begun preparing to reveal himself, aiming for the ultimate prize," said Jonal.

"The source," said Ethar.

"How would he manage that?" asked Shogun.

"Through the power of the library," said Ethar. "The knowledge on how to get past us is there."

"And if he accomplished that, then he could easily manage to gain control of the source," said Jonal. "We, by our very existence, prevent any tampering with it. If we're not a factor, it has no defense."

Shogun was silent for a long moment. He knew what they wanted, a vote to determine if they would intervene. But he had learned long ago that this particular earth could take care of itself. Those who remained there were heroes one and all, and powerful enough to stop any evil, even this one.

"We'll see if Lucifer has the resolve to overcome those who would oppose him there," said Shogun finally. "He is crafty, but they are not without their own strength."

"You're willing to risk everything on faith in your former comrades?" asked Ethar.

"You wouldn't trust those who were strong enough to stop you to defeat him?" replied Shogun.

"So then we wait?" asked Jonal after a long pause.

"We wait. You two must come to accept this truth. The verse has many heroes, and while I may be the first of them, it no longer needs I. R. Shogun. Not while others stand to carry on his example," said Shogun.

"I'm not so sure I share your faith. You were at that final battle as well you'll recall," said Ethar.

"Be that as it may you must remember one thing above all else in this matter," said Shogun.

"What's that?" asked Jonal and Ethar at once.

"I'm one of the writers of the verse," answered Shogun. "And I have a particularly good idea of how this tale ends."

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  6. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Crescendo, Part Two: The City

Spamopolis:

Things had been quiet since that last battle all those years ago. Since the heroes of TFF had managed to put an end to the rampage of the mad god Ethar and restore order to... well, everything. Or at the very least they'd been relatively quiet. Villains of all sorts still came and went, but they were always halted, and few had the same ambitions of some foes long past. Super Shrew had long since been sent to his final defeat, the last vestiges of his power struck down by Kakashi in the years that had followed. Mad Jake had retired from villainy and set his sights on being the best maker of fine vases the world had ever known. General Savage had been buried under his mountain fortress and had never emerged. The Umsmeber had never been recreated. The threat of the Mage King had been quelled long ago. All the classic foes had been defeated and banished to the pages of history. It was a time of prosperity in the world again.

Ray looked down on the city from atop one of the many buildings that dotted its majestic skyline. Years ago in a lull like this he would have begun smashing buildings and calling for challenges. But these days he did no such thing. His title made it rather a pointless exercise. When Shogun had finally left the Defense Force had needed a leader, and with Met having gone to other worlds to seek challenge, the King of Spamopolis had had only one other option. So it was that Spamopolis' rebellious son had returned with all the splendor of a hero. The parade they threw for him had seemed like a farce. The people of Spamopolis had never accepted Ray, and though now he understood why they hadn't rebelled against Shogun as readily as he had for merely accepting the title of King, the scars from those days still hurt.

Nevertheless Ray had accepted their title and rank. WS had been the original choice but as soon as the war had ended he'd gone back off into the country, away from the wars and the battles and all the things that defined the life of a member of the Defense Force. Ray had no such qualms. He lived for battle, even now. He had missed the great war against Ethar, having been in a distant meditation much like Shogun's own in ages gone by. The fights that gained his attention these days were by no means so intense as in the old days, but they kept the edge off of the yearning in his soul. A yearning he believed only one who still walked the land could possibly satisfy with Met long gone.

But no one had seen Gun and Hyperbole since that battle had ended. When Jonal had sent the heroes home the power ring that the assassin and hero had been using, Shogun's old ring, had flown away. Pyro had told Ray she wasn't sure if this was by Gun's choice or if the ring choosing him had merely been a temporary arrangement. She hadn't gotten to ask. Gun didn't watch it fly away, didn't say goodbye, didn't look back. The world's greatest marksman left without a fuss, heading back into obscurity, back to the way of the killer, not a soul but the other heroes being aware he'd been there, and been indispensable to their efforts. Ray longed to meet Gun, and Hyperbole, the hero he'd suddenly recalled having idolized as a child, but he'd somehow forgotten for years until the war with Ethar. He wanted to meet them, in hopes that they could provide a battle like the old clashes with Shogun and Warlock. But it was a dream he didn't think would ever happen, and so he learned to be content with life as it was. At least the people of TFF would be safe. That had to be enough.

"Ray, the King sends for you," came a voice from behind him.

"Tell Kakashi if he wants to see me he can come find me himself Kel," Ray said without turning.

"You can tell him that," replied Kel without any concern in his voice. "He just told me he wanted to speak with you."

This time Ray did turn. There was no buzz or whine of mechanical limbs now. The technology that powered Ray had become much more sophisticated in recent years. He was no longer a mere cyborg, nor was he more machine than man. He was something else, a strange mix of technology and magic, held together by all that remained of the old Ray, a will that could not be broken. "Very well Kel, where's he at?" asked Ray.

"The Library," Kel replied. His flowing mustache hardly moving beneath the mask of his horned helmet. Now it was Kel who turned, exposing the mighty club on his back to Ray. "She didn't ask for you specifically, but it was understood that Kakashi only asked on her behalf."

"Why didn't you say so?" asked Ray as they entered the elevator.

"Because the Head of the Defense Force is supposed to answer to the king," replied Kel. "He shouldn't need her request before he moves to answer."

"Do you really believe that? Of me or my predecessor?" asked Ray.

"Shogun always answered when Kakashi sent the call," said Kel.

"Except for those last few years when he was off world," said Ray.

"Well I think that's a reasonable exception," said Kel.

"Then you didn't know Shogun that well," said Ray. "Even in space, if she'd needed him, one word and he'd have known, and been there in an instant. No matter where he was."

"Perhaps," said Kel. "But I guess that doesn't matter anymore does it?"

"No, I guess not," said Ray.

The Library:

"I don't like it Kakashi," said Overread. "I've never seen her so... unnerved by anything here in town, let alone by anything here of all places."

"She was one of the chosen of Jonalethar, that and being on the opposite side of the war from you-know-who took a toll on her," answered Kakashi to the elder wolf at his side as they stood waiting for Ray. "And this latest development, well, I can't say I blame her for being a bit upset."

"Fair enough, but still, it's not like he hasn't gone dark before," said OR.

"Just because we don't see or hear from him doesn't mean she can't," said Kakashi. "He's as much a part of the library as she is. This is kind of a thing."

They were silent for a moment then, neither certain what else to say. So they sat and they waited for Kel to return with Ray. After several minutes of waiting the doors to the library swung wide as the machine and the viking entered.

"What's so important that you needed me here Kak?" asked Ray.

"One of our own is missing," answered Kakashi as he stood.

"So you needed to come straight to me?" asked Ray. "Send Sevi, send Kel, hell send Magus! There are plenty of others who are perfectly good at keeping tabs on people besides me."

'It's a bit more serious than that," said OR.

"Do tell, because I'm really curious why the fighting man is the one you needed for a missing person," said Ray.

"Well," Kakashi began, only to be cut off.

"Sor's missing Ray," came the voice of Olivia the Lamb. Kakashi instantly, instinctively stepped aside so she could pass and look Ray in the eye. "And all of his alternate bodies are too."

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Crescendo, part three: Conferring

Ray had been standing there for what seemed like a lot more than a few seconds in silence. Try as he might he still wasn't sure he could process what he was being told. "Sor's..."

"Gone," Liv finished his thought for him. "Completely vanished without a trace. Not a single one of his bodies is anywhere and I can't sense his presence anywhere. He's made up of library energies, I should be able to tell where he is at all times and I can't."

"How am I supposed to find him?" asked Ray. This wasn't a hostile remark, but legitimate question. Ray was powerful, but he was by no means a magic tracker. When someone was already vanished he'd never been the one to track them down.

"You aren't, not alone anyway," said Kakashi. "You're the leader of the TFF defense force, normally when Sor vanishes something bad happens soon after, and if every Sor's gone that means this is going to be something catastrophic. You're leading a team, you're finding Sor, or whatever took him, and you're saving the day."

"I'm taking a team? As in I get to pick?" asked Ray.

"Mostly," answered Kakashi. "Since I can't be in the field while we're here scouring the library for any information that could be pertinent to what's happening you get your pick of whoever isn't here. But you're taking Magus."

Ray grumbled, "I don't need to be playing babysitter to some caster."

"That caster happens to be the physical embodiment of the earth itself," Kakashi snapped back. "She's not a bruiser but in terms of raw power there aren't many who are her peer."

"Her being in tune with all living things coupled with your sheer power should enable you to handle whatever it is you end up finding," added Overread.

Ray sighed again then folded his arms, resigned to this arrangement. "Fine. Who all constitutes the 'we' that I can't choose from?"

"Sevi, the three of us, Yuan, Running, and Kel," answered Kakashi.

"Not leaving me much for options are you?" asked Ray.

"You've got plenty of people to pick from that are still on active defense force duty, I'm sure you'll figure something out," said Kakashi.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Where am I finding Magus at?" Ray scoffed.

"HQ with every active defender who isn't already on the case," said Kakashi. Without saying a word of goodbye or waiting for dismissal Ray left.

"Are you sure you made the right choice in making him head of the force?" asked OR.

"He doesn't generally play well with others, but the 'Ray-force' within the defense force made up a good portion of the heroes during the Ethar Wars. There's nobody else left with that kind of unifying personality, even if it means most of the defense force doesn't recognize the authority of their acting leader," answered Kakashi.

"I know he's rough around the edges, but Ray knows when to calm down and get serious," said Liv.

Kakashi stifled his instinctive response to this sentiment, choosing instead to change the subject, "At any work we have work to do and the others are already doing research, we may as well join them."

Ray stared at the ground each step of the way back to the Defense Force base. He had a good idea of who was going to be at the base, Magus, obviously, old guard members like Firiath and Oddrun, possibly Ender if he happened to be visiting that day, really not much for him to choose from. It didn't matter, Ray already knew who was going to be on his team, and it wans't any of them. It was going to be the only people he'd ever been able to count on around these parts.

As he entered the building he found he was right, nearly right. Firiath and Oddrun were sitting in the lobby discussing something. As usual they paid him no notice. They could send him harsh glares or something in an attempt to shake him, bother him, but they never had. Apparently their way of showing their disapproval of him being head of the defense force was just to pretend he wasn't. Ray was perfectly okay with this arrangement, meant he didn't have to explain himself to any of Shogun's people. Magus wasn't in the lobby though, meaning he had to be in that building far longer than he would like. Before being made head of the team Ray had only generally been inside while being held after being apprehended, since being made head of the team he tried not to be there at all.

He headed for the briefing room, figuring Magus, who'd always been oddly amused by the holo-displays within, would likely be there entertaining herself. He entered and indeed found Magus, but also found someone else. Someone he wasn't expecting....

Elsewhere:

"Jim old friend, it's been quite a while," said Herald of Woe as the Drow king greeted him upon the dock.

"To long Herald, but I knew no other ship could take me back to TFF faster than yours," answered Jim as the two shook hands. "How long will it take your crew to resupply?"

"Not long, all they need is mail," answered Herald. "I must admit though, I'm surprised you care to go back, might I ask why?"

"There's a storm coming that not even our kind might endure," answered Jim. "I hope that we might be able to stop it before it gets too dangerous. If it means I have to travel back to that place for a time then so be it. I'm sure their great king can turn a blind eye to my presence if I save his precious kingdom, let alone the verse itself."

"I still don't understand this score you have with Anakin," said Herald.

"Nor do you need to," said Jim. "Suffice to say sometimes two kings can't be friends. But with what's coming, I suppose I can suffer him live a while longer in spite of my past promises."

"Jim, how many of the guards will be accompanying you?" asked an unfamiliar warrior from behind them.

Jim glanced back curiously. Rarely did his warriors ask him questions such as this. It was generally assumed that unless they were invading, Jim went alone. He was amused, this one spoke to him as if concerned for the safety of his king. Very well, why not reward him? "Just you Foinikas, this is not a battle for armies, but heroes."

The garden:

"The forces gather slowly," said Ethar as they viewed the pool.

"They'll be enough," said Shogun.

"What makes you so certain?" asked Jonal.

"I have every bit of confidence in my former allies," answered Shogun as he flicked something from his hand. "And I may have made some preparations myself..."

8. warrior_squirrel21

warrior_squirrel21 blue is my favorite color

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    PHP:
    Please tell me this shiz is getting revamped.
    Would make my week.
    Hell, i'll come out of retirement for it.

9. Herald Of Woe

Herald Of Woe Scourge of the seven seas

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    I hope so too, made me all misty eyed with nostalgia.
    Nice work as always Shogun.

10. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Right now I'm just trying to tie up all the loose ends that we were left with after the Del Wars last summer. After that it'll depend on my school and work schedules but if I can I'll probably do a full reboot of the series and try to update it at least once a month

11. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    *le waiting patiently*

Hm? You hear that? It's your fan-base Shogun... They're calling!

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I'm working on this again and I'm trying to get back to working on my two stories on fb too.

13. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
  14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Crescendo, part four: Reveal

Defense Force HQ; the briefing room:

"You seem surprised to see me," said Crusader as the light gave the illusion that his massive form was shrouded in shadow, save the pale red cross on his chest plate and the burning crimson of his eyes.

"Not really, it's just been so long since you've been around I'd nearly forgotten you existed," said Ray.

"He was in the clouds," said Magus cheerfully.

"What does that mean?" asked Ray.

"It's a long unimportant story," said Crusader. "I hear you're the leader of the defense force now." He said this last part in an amused tone.

"Got a problem with that?" asked Ray, not hiding the annoyance in his voice.

"No, it's just interesting to see how things have changed since I've left," asked Crusader.

"Speaking of, what brings you back?" asked Ray, still clearly bothered at the presence of the one person who might challenge Shogun for the title of TFF's favorite son.

"I heard Liv's guardian spirit is missing. That doesn't bode well," replied Crusader.

"Heard from whom?"

"A dream or a vision or a message in a bottle, it doesn't matter," answered Crusader. "What matters is that I'm back now, and I'll be lending my assistance on this case."

"I didn't ask for any assistance from you," said Ray.

"As if I'm concerned about what you want of me," said Crusader, half joking, half challenging.

Ray's eyes narrowed, "Come on Magus, we have work to do."

Elsewhere, some time later:

"So what is it that's made you decide to go back to TFF?" asked Herald.

"A dream," answered Jim without a moment's hesitation.

"Go on?" asked HoW.

"Spamopolis the mighty, cracked and barren," said Jim. "Not a soul in sight save a child sitting upon a throne in the middle of a crater where the Library is supposed to stand. I've fought Super Shrew in single combat, met my goddess Lloth personally, been present at the final battle against the /Umsmebr\, but I've never known fear until I felt its chill coming through from the gaze of this child."

"Shaken up by a nightmare? You?" asked Herald in disbelief.

"Drow don't have nightmares. This was prophecy," said Jim. Before HoW could continue to inquire they were interrupted.

"Sire the crew tells me we'll be in Spamopolis in a matter of hours, but... how can that be?" asked Foinikas.

"You're on the ghost ship Herald of Woe boy," called Jim. "One advantage of traveling on waves of the damned is expedience."

On the outskirts of Spamopolis:

No one had said much since they'd left the Defense Force base. The tension between Ray and Crusader was enough to mute even the normally inquisitive Wandering Magus. Ray was happy with the silence, it kept him from having to listen to the old man condescend him. They were heading to Warrior Squirrel's home now. Pyro had gone to visit WS and Cale, meaning he'd have everyone else he was interested in having on his team with just this one stop. Those two were the only people on the team who'd never questioned whether or not he belonged there, hell whether he belonged in Spamopolis at all. Well that was fine, those two accepting him was all he needed, and that's why the column of smoke coming from the distance troubled him so.

At once he broke into a run as they approached WS's simple home, or the place where it had stood moments earlier. The scene was one of a brief but devastating struggle. The house WS has built with his own hands was little more than splinters and cinders at the moment. Two bodies lay some distance away in opposite directions, Ray ran to the nearest one first, recognizing it immediately as Pyro.

"Py, what the hell happened here?!?" he said desperately as he tried to shake her awake.

Her eyes opened groggily for a moment as she managed to utter one single word before passing out again.

"Cale..."

"Py? PY!" Ray shouted as he continued to try to treat her. "Magus! Get over here she needs healing!"

As WM went to Ray and Pyro Crusader moved to the other body, Warrior Squirrel.

"WS?" he said quietly.

WS quickly shook himself awake and slowly sat up, "Where's Cale?" he asked.

"No idea, we just got here," said Crusader. "What happened?"

"We were sitting at the table for some lunch and suddenly Cale started acting strange, speaking in strange voices, then his power surged. Sor... gods why was Sor there? He attacked Cale but... Cale just broke him... absorbed him... then everything went black. It just.... it happened so fast..." said WS.

"I'm sure," said Cru. "How soon do you think you'll be back on your feet?"

"Not too long," said WS, grinning and bearing it as soldiers do. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for Sor, which it seems now means we're looking for your boy," said Crusader. This was troubling, what would cause the guardian of the library to attack a child? And what's more, what would enable a child to overpower Sorillon?

The Library:

Liv could hardly concentrate on the searching through the massive amount of information contained on the shelves of the library. The greatest flaw of having every book ever in one place was the difficulty in finding information if you weren't certain of what you were trying to find. Details on Sor and his connection to the library were scarce, few had ever written about the place. Evidently it was assumed that the librarians would simply pass on all pertinent information down through their line without fail. Whoever decided that hadn't counted on the events that had characterized Liv's early life. The constant fighting and running from the forces of the Dark Mod as he tried to stamp out the Library and all its power. He hadn't succeeded, but her mother hadn't had much time to teach her about the history of the library. She was busy teaching her the arts of the soldier, and how to control the wild magic that flowed through her due to her unique lineage. She'd returned to the library after the fall of the Dark Mod because it's what her parents had wanted, and it was the duty of her bloodline. But now she wasn't sure she could take the responsibility.

Being the librarian meant she had to control all of the information and power within the Library. She'd always been able to before, but these days things had been harder for her. Her darker side had been restless, and the strain of keeping THE in check was pushing her to her limits even before Sor had vanished. It was now for the first time in a long time that she wished Lego were there. He was a calm presence, someone she could open up to. She'd loved Shogun as much as anyone, but there was always a distance there. He was a warrior, he kept his own council, and he rarely opened up, which made it hard to open up to him. Lego was different. Every bit as noble as Shogun, but calmer, more normal, more distinctly human. Shogun never admitted flaw, Lego reveled in his. If he was there, she believed she'd be able to feel a bit better.

She was jarred from her thoughts and attempts at research when a loud crash roused everyone from their books. A familiar green light emanated from the front of the library and was fast approaching.

"Sor?" she heard someone say seconds before it reached them...

15. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    I have a looksie at TFF after such a long time and look what I see has been revived!

16. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Damn. I have to admit I would have totally overlooked this thread, had I not seen the name Meteorain under "Last Post". So... the revival/return of Meteorain, noticing the revival of these tales, led to my return to this thread. DUN DUN. D:

17. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Just my presence is drawing in the old guard.

18. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    It only took me months to post in this again hah. I'm definitely going to complete this story, still not sure if there'll be more Tales after this one...

19. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    You're like, 34 now, right?

20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    twice that probably