Tales of TFF!

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by I. R. Shogun, Feb 11, 2007.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Local Conflict (part 2 of 2):

The heroes of TFF make yet another stand against Space Hitler. The heroes stare down their dire foe as he unveils his true, supreme form, Umber-Hitler.The heroes are batted around as if they are rag dolls, little, if anything they can do proves effective against the most deadly foe that has ever attacked TFF.

The heroes break out every combination and special technique they have, but nothing proves effective enough to break through his shields. They are beginning to lose hope, that is, until something unexpected happens.

As the terrible Umber-Hitler fires off an attack with the goal of destroying the heroes once and for all, the blast is converted into healing energy, which revitalizes the heroes ability to fight. A returning Dragon Queen has joined the fight using her Saving Grace technique to save the heroes from certain doom, and with her has come Anakin, another of the champions of Spam, and Disco Jezebel, a character that would rapidly become a fan favorite.

The fight begins anew as the heroes are opened up for new special technique combinations, and this ability increases in spades when Dragn9 also makes his spam return. None the less the Uber-Hitler is far too strong for these combos to strike him down, the heroes know what they must do, pouring all of their strength into I. R. Shogun and the Met-mech, giving them the strength they will need to defeat Umber Hitler, hopefully.

Shogun activated the Angry Puppy style, while Met moved into position. Umber-Hitler was unsure of how to react, but learned the hard way what lack of action brings, Met used the mech to tie up Umber-Hitler while Shogun combined the All Out technique and the dread Atomic Dynasty Fist.

The three combatants were consumed in light, it seemed that in order to destroy Umber Hitler, Met and Shogun had sacrificed themselves. It is while they wait to see the outcome of this that the heroes notice Anakin has gone missing. The smoke clears and the heroes are greeted with shock, Umber Hitler, has been turned into cheese! Anakin appears from the sky holding the unconscious forms of Shogun and Met. He hands them to the care of the others as he carries the cheese Hitler away after explaining that he used his conversion technique, combined with Shogun's All Dynasty Fist, to turn the fiend into his current state to end world hunger and save the heroes lives by converting the force of destruction into a controlled attack.

The arc ends with a shot of Anakin smiling and assuring the audience that "I've still got it."

2. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    nice way you used angry puppy style *dies laughing*

3. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    LOL! My favourite villains ever, especially Emo Hitler!

[​IMG]

That ending is simply great. I can already see the headlines "TFF members end world hunger with Hitler cheese"

:D

P.S.: There should have definitely been a fight between Emo Hitler and Emo Jesus. :p

4. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    That wouldn't be a fair fight, they'd both call up their whole crew and there are a lot more Jesi than there are Hitlers.

5. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    ^ Roflmao....so true.

He must have been turned into a really big piece of cheese to end world hunger :D

6. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    He was the largest villain to ever threaten TFF

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Harbringers of Hardcore:

Umber Hitler has been defeated for several months, the city of Spamopolis has been rebuilt and is better than ever. But despite all the good times, the shadow of evil still looms over TFF. The TFFers are celebrating the return of Dragon Queen and Dragn9, as well as the addition of Disco Jezebel to the TFF defense force, when they receive an ominous sign.

The radio goes off, alerting the heroes that the leg armor of Super Shrew has been stolen from police HQ. Upon arriving at the station some of the heroes, more specifically I. R. Shogun and Dragn9, see a tiny version of Shogun fly off into the sky. The others don't seem to notice, so they choose to ignore it.

There is no sign of how the armor was removed except for a tiny sheet of paper reading "All is not well in Spamopolis." The heroes are clueless as to what this could mean, but they have little time to worry, as two museums are being robbed. Shogun and Dragn head to one, while Meteorain and the team of Ray Captain and Warrior Squirrel21. The rest of the heroes continued to search for clues.

Upon arriving at the museum Shogun and Dragn discover a group of robed men who bear the symbol Super-Shrew wore on his armor attempting to steal priceless Egyptian artifacts. The heroes quickly spring into action and easily defeat the robed men.

It is now that the mini-Shogun makes his introduction. He is the only surviving member of Pixie-TFF, which had since been destroyed by a terrible evil. However he insists that their current threat must take presidence over his story for now, because something more is at stake.

Dragn and Shogun consider this momentarily, until a new distress call fills the air, something awful is going down at Really Really Big Co. Dragn and Shogun arrive shortly after the others, but it is still far too late, the reanimaray, has been stolen, it doesn't take long for everyone to realize what's going down.

The heroes scour the city trying to find the HQ of the robed men, but they find out all too late that they are convening in the town convention hall with very sinister intentions. However, when the heroes arrive they find all of the robed men killed, and an all too familiar figure standing in the center of the chaos.

Super-Shrew, has returned from the grave. The heroes immediately attempt to apprehend the villain, but are easily overpowered by the amped up villain. However, for some reason the Shrew doesn't kill any of them, he seems too focused on something else.

The battered heroes struggle to keep up with the newly re-powered Shrew, but eventually they lose him, unable to match his doubled speed. It is now that Pixie-Shogun reappears, saying that apparently the Shrew will not attack again for some time, he just needed Shogun and Dragn to see his re-birth before he could reveal his story.

Apparently Pixie-TFF was destroyed by a being known as Yid-Unspeakable. While the menace had started out weaker than the pixie-TFFers, it had grown massively in power, to the point where now the normal sized heroes chances of success were doubtful, if he could be brought into regular TFF.

In order to stop his destructive presence, the heroes must stop his summoning. They scour Liv's Library for hours trying to find the book that will allow him to be brought into the regular world, but when they finally find it, it's too late, it's been checked out by someone who just left.

The heroes face the terrible reality, just months after losing Spamopolis once, and nearly losing all of TFF, they are once again faced with a terrifying threat that may consume their world, for Yid-Unspeakable, is, coming.

(STory will be continued in the next installment of, Tales of TFF!)

8. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    this would be a lot easier for me to remember to update if it wasn't always at the bottom of the page.

9. charlie6078

charlie6078 rawr

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    i will bump it every now and then then

10. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    AAAAH! Updaaaate!!

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Thanks chuck, that'll make my job easier. Next update will be sometime this weekend

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Wrath of Yid:

Despite the warning of Pixie Shogun, the terrible evil of Yid Unspeakable will soon be unleashed upon the Forum. The heroes face the coming doom with a terrible stoicism, they know not where or how Yid will enter their world. Pixie Shogun tells the terrible story of how Yid came to destroy Pixie TFF, and reach a nearly unbeatable state.

It is in these gloomy days, while Oddrun walks the city, thinking how they may lose it all again, that she is met with a most unexpected face. It is none other than former TFF hero Ender Zero. Oddrun scarcely remembers Ender, and thus she doesn't react as one who had been around earlier would have.

None the less, she speaks to the old warrior, and he seems to give cryptic notes on the coming battle with Yid. Before he departs again he hands Oddrun an amulet slightly larger than a marble, and tells her to give it to I. R. Shogun. After this Ender leaves again, the last thing Odd hears him say is that Yid will arise in the old abandoned Elven Pub.

Oddrun meets back with the others and tells them the news, she doesn't mention Ender by name, as she couldn't quite recall it, but her story is the only lead the heroes have. They arrive at the pub just in time to see the rising ceremony end, and Yid Unspeakable rise from the darkness.

The heroes battle immediately and fiercely against the titanic terror from beyond, and unlike most terrible evils to threaten TFF, they don't quickly lose the advantage. Quite to the contrary, they win the first battle, forcing their foe into retreat, but before they have the chance to eliminate the fiend, it slips away into the sewers of the city.

Having seen ever movie in the "Alligator" series, Shogun knows they'll have big problems when it emerges. But he also knows they have no chance of finding it until then.

After two weeks of intense preparation by the heroes, Yid re-emerges, and he is much larger than before. The heroes go on the attack, but nothing seems to work, be it the Black Dirge from Oddrun, Firi's Friendly Fish from Firiath, or Met's fist of the meteor.

The only thing that keeps the heroes alive is Dragon Queen's Saving Grace technique. However it's effects are growing less and less effective against Yid, and soon it seems the heroes will no longer be able to contain the colossal threat.

Finally Dragn9 uses the Time's Up spell to give the heroes time to think of a method to defeat the fiend. It is just now that Oddrun remembers the amulet Ender had given her to give to Shogun. She gives it to the hero, who has about the same idea about how to use it as she does, none at all.

Soon Yid awakes and the battle takes the negative turn it was taking earlier. The heroes still fight on as Odd tries to remember the name of the man she'd gotten the amulet from, trying to give Shogun some hint as to what he's supposed to do with the thing.

Finally, upon recalling his flaming eyes, Odd remembers, and tells Shogun of her encounter with one of TFF's greatest heroes. Immediately Shogun knows what to do, and throws the amulet as hard as he can against the ground. A mass of smoke appears and from it emerges Ender Zero. He nods to Shogun, and the two go on the attack.

In a matter of seconds one of TFF's most renowned tag teams turns the tide back in favors of the heroes. Finally they have the demon on the ropes, and so Shogun unleashes the forbidden Bear Hands technique and combines it with the Atomic Dynasty Fist, while Ender unleashes his awesome Napalm Sky attack. At the same time they have all the other heroes use their most powerful attacks against Yid Unspeakable, causing Yid to be nearly totally annihilated.

Now, for the first time in several issues, Pixie Shogun appears with the book used to seal away Yid long ago, and through sacrificing himself reseals the fiend back in the abyss from whence it came.

In the final issue of the story Ender and Shogun say farewell once again as Ender departs from TFF again, taking the book, and any future threat Yid may pose to the future, with him.

• Like Like x 1
  13. LyannaWolfBlood

LyannaWolfBlood Ella Dictadora

Ratings:
    +230 / 0 / -0
    Pixie-Shogun!!! :D How did I manage to miss his first appearance? ...still, it's genius, I.R.

14. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Yid....lol....it make me think of a maniac jewish man lol

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I told you he'd make it in eventually. And the name for Yid was pretty much a quick easy weird word, so it's not surprising it'd conjure a strange image.

16. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Well....some jews call other jews Yid's as insults...so yea :O

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Since I've effectively run out of ideas for normal TFF canon for the time being, I will write a few stories that involve the TFFers in alternate realities, here's a few areas I'm going to toy with:

Crime drama -
    Samurai Fiction -
    Medieval fantasy -
    The Distant Future
    Gothic Horror
    High Seas Adventure
    War Epic

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  18. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Samurai ooh YAY

19. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    ROFLMFAO!!!!

Ah, just finished reading all of these stories... my gods, they're hilarious! Even after apparently dying in the first few, I still loved it!!!!! Allow me to be the newest addition to the cult of I.R. Shogun, please?

I.R. Shogun =GOD!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, keep writing man, pure gold!!!!

20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I don't think you died, you just disappeared after a while, like Val Venus' ability to have a memorable singles match since the late 90's. But unlike Val's career, you'll soon be back in full swing.