Tales of TFF!

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by I. R. Shogun, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    I like my characters total lack of regard for everyone else.

Omg, I died....is that possible? None of my alternatives survived :O

2. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    You didn't die, after the Doom Star was destroyed all the Meteorains were returned to their respective TFFs. The only one that died was the one from TFF 5

3. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Headband of Destiny:

Picking up where "The Meaning of PUNCH" left off, we find the heroes of TFF scouring the city for the recently escaped Super Shrew, knowing if he has time to scheme this time around things may not go so smoothly for the citizens of Spamopolis. As fate would have it, the first ones to encounter the Shrew are Ray Captain and Warrior Squirrel, who've just been released from the hospital.

The two try their hardest to battle Super Shrew, but the villain is more than a match for the rookie heroes. Kakashi arrives on the scene, but the presence of the third new hero doesn't help much, Super Shrew ultimately defeats the trio and continues on his way long before any other heroes can arrive.

Ray and WS are too embarrassed by their defeat to realize what Kakashi understands right away, Super Shrew went way too easy on them. He informs Ray and WS who seem to get it right away, they immediately run to inform the others.

Back in his lair Super Shrew recalls his many failed plans in the past, especially his most recent one at the hands of Meteorain. He comes to the conclusion that in order to defeat both of the men who have been able to match him, Met and I. R. Shogun, he will need to step his plans up a notch, ominously adding that it may be time to unveil his latest creation...

Some time later Kakashi, Met and Shogun have all met up and discuss the dangers of giving Shrew time to make a plan, they are cut off however, when the fiend reveals his latest plan, The Ultra Shrew battle suit. Before they know it, the heroes are fighting for their lives against Super Shrew.

Having caught the warriors off guard Super Shrew hands them a sound defeat, but instead of slaying the heroes the Shrew takes a trophy, Shogun's headband. Super Shrew bounds off just as the others arrive, it is clear to everyone that in order to beat Super Shrew, this time they'd need more than just their usual tricks.

The team heads to Liv's Library to find information on constructing their own mech. In quite possibly the greatest, and most humorous montage issues in the history of the publication the heroes complete work on what they title, the Met-mech. They decided on this since the Sho-bot had been destroyed during the All For Six arc.

The TFFers head out once again to find and combat Super Shrew. Much to their surprise they find their foe has been waiting for them. A battle ensues between Met piloting the heroic robot and The Ultra Shrew on auto pilot while the other heroes must face off against Super Shrew himself with upgraded battle armor.

I isn't long until the ground battle becomes one between just Shogun and the Shrew while the others are forced to battle Super Shrew's reinforcements, his army of Shro-bots. During their duel Shogun and Shrew pull out all the stops to trump one another, but the Shrew is quickly gaining the upper hand.

It is at this point, in an action meant to taunt I. R. that Super Shrew pulls out the stolen headband and ties it around his waist, saying such a piece of cloth was not worthy to touch his head. This, coupled with the fact that other than Met his fellow heroes are losing ground against the suped up villain's suped up forces, throws Shogun into a vengeful rage, giving him renewed vigor against his foe.

By this point Met was mostly having fun playing with the Ultra Shrew mech, when he realizes the others are having trouble. With a sigh Met finishes off the enemy machine and enters the fray to help the others, but it quickly becomes apparent that the Shrews new bots are enough to overwhelm even warriors of his caliber.

Shogun and Shrew continue their battle when Super Shrew asks the question that has been on everyone's mind since the Destroy All Shoguns saga, what was so important about that headband? It is now that Shogun finally tells the world what's so important about his headband, it had belonged to his old master, and carried the destiny of the Shogun school of battle.

At first the Shrew mocked, but he was soon introduced to the ultimate technique of the Shogun style of fighting, the Atomic Dynasty fist. The attack proved so devastating that it powered strait through Super Shrew's combat armor and the villain himself, disintegrating the entire upper half of the fiend, just above where the headband had been tied.

With the death of Super Shrew his legion of robots shut down immediately, freeing the other heroes from their predicament. While the others were stunned that Shogun had actually killed the villain, they were relieved knowing that they'd have one less foe to worry about in the future.

4. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Fan Reaction:

Fans were stunned at the decision to eliminate the most notorious villain in the series, and they were fairly outraged to learn that this event caused the events of TFF X. This outrage prompted the Shrew to be revived later on in the Harbingers of Hardcore series. On the plus side this series was praised for giving the heroes a giant robot for the first time since All For Six, and sparked some interest in a tiny version of I. R. Shogun seen floating around in numerous panels in the arc.

5. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Zomg t3h SS died :O

6. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I really need to set up a time-line for these, or just ignore the order of things altogether.

7. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    You could do what Marvel do. Leave their readers confused until its explained further down the line.

8. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, that'd probably work, luckily I don't think anyone who reads these is going to be too worried about continuity, so I can get away with not explaining for a while.

9. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Yea probably. No need of complaining about anything. TFF defies the laws of physics (normality), so why not it's stories?

10. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    True true, it's just getting kind of annoying to reference other events when I'm not sure if they'd happened yet or not. Ah well, if anyone asks I'll find some outlandish way to explain it.

11. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Or you could tell them to just skim back a few pages, and leave them to find something that is not there.

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    That also sounds like something I might do.

13. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    TFF Undead!

Things have been strange in TFF since the arrival of the mysterious Count Von Badguy, an open vampire and expert in Blud Suk Do, to face off with The Dack, later I. R. Shogun in an exhibition match to discuss the possible lift of a law that bans vampires from entering the Spamopolis Ultra Fighting Tournament.

Since the arrival of the count there has been a spike in the number of those members who register but never actually make any posts. This is largely unnoticed in the newspapers as all coverage is given to the upcoming fight between the count and Dack.

The day that the match is scheduled to take place those members suddenly appear, and it turns out they're zombies! Chaos ensues as the various denizens of TFF fight off the first wave, but problems continue to arise as more and more of the zombified members appear.

Blame is almost immediately placed upon the Count, as the zombies arrived shortly after he did, but LadyoftheGoldenWood is one of his chief defenders, and out of respect for the senior member no action is taken against the vampire. It is during this time that the characters of Lady Luthien, later Cyllieth, and Firiath first show their skills as warriors by striking down many of the zombie invaders.

Despite the high number of zombies some new members do arrive during this time, most notably Via Amarath, Lillith Forbid, and Oddrun, who cut their way through the zombie horde into the general talk and spam forums where the non-zombie members are holding out. The Count quickly points out that Via is a vampire like him albeit much younger.

Time passes and eventually the zombies breach the line, making their way into the general talk section. All seems lost for the bulk of the forum population until The Dack unleashes one of his most devastating attacks, the forbidden Bear Hands technique, to hold the zombies at bay long enough for survivors to crowd into the spam section.

Several battles with the faceless zombie horde take place with neither side losing or gaining any ground. Via and Lillith show team skills even greater than the renowned style of The Dack and Ender Zero which allows them to be declared Tag Team Champions of TFF. Firiath and Luthien also show great skills, finally causing The Dack and Ender to leave tag team fighting and focusing entirely on their singles skills.

It is revealed that the Count has encountered zombie problems like this several times, further increasing people's belief that he is behind the attack. LGW, Ender and The Dack refuse to believe this and send Plish, another new arrival, to Liv's Library to find more information on the count.

The Count quells some rumors about his involvement when he aids Ender out of a tight spot with the zombies during the daytime hours, risking his own health in the process. None the less people's belief in his attachment to the zombies isn't defeated, that is, until the aliens showed up.

Just before Plish could arrive with this very information the aliens reveal themselves to be behind the zombies, saying that the only one to ever survive their attacks was the Count, who arrived at many other forums just before their arrival to warn members of the approaching menace.

When questioned why he hadn't mentioned this earlier he said he'd never gotten the opportunity, which was true since he hadn't been seen on panel with any TFF members until he saved Ender.

Ender, Dack, Legolas, LGW, and the many relative newcomers armed up for battle with the united Alien Zombie front. While the vast majority of the TFF force is fighting on the ground Ender and Dack take to the air and challenge the alien invasion ships in a head on battle for supremacy.

Through a long and fierce battle with the aliens and zombies the newer members show the bulk of what will become their special moves in coming issues while Dack and Ender show off the many techniques they'd developed in their original series "Class of Awesome8" in the far reaches of the WK comics universe.

The heroes eventually triumph, but not without a price, upon destroying the alien mother-ship Ender and Dack unleashed a deadly alien Intelligence that infected the Count turning him into what would become TFF's most sinister and reoccurring villains, the nefarious Super Shrew, it was also the last arc to feature Ender Zero who left TFF shortly after to find worthy opponents elsewhere, leaving The Dack, who changed his name to I. R. Shogun in the final issue of the story, to defend all the friends they'd made there.

14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Fan Reaction:

Having happened only shortly before the Destroy All Shoguns saga, this is one of the few TFF tales before then that readers actually picked up as it was one of the only ones that saw a wide release across the majority of nations. This arc served to introduce the vast majority of the TFF defense force who would be the series focus from then on, and TFF's greatest villain, the sinister Super Shrew.

15. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    I swear my character is considered one of the newer guys, when I've registered before a lot of the other members in the "early" stories. Or are you taking info based on earliest spam like activity?

Just saying, not complaining

MOAR I SAY! MOAR!!!

16. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Definitely going by spam activity, you're my senior member but every storyline goes by the time line of how long I've been here, that's why Meteorainama dealt with you as someone who hadn't spent much time in Spamopolis. Next story will be up tomorrow or Thursday, probably Thursday since I've got appearances to keep up every Wednesday.

17. LyannaWolfBlood

LyannaWolfBlood Ella Dictadora

Ratings:
    +230 / 0 / -0
    So...when do we get to see Pixie-Shogun? :p

18. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I'll get too it chill out, I even made a note about it on the first page.

19. LyannaWolfBlood

LyannaWolfBlood Ella Dictadora

Ratings:
    +230 / 0 / -0
    *chills out* Just wanted to be sure you didn't forget :).

20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    All For Six:

In the aftermath of the Destroy all Shoguns saga many questions were left unanswered, the most important of which was, who cloned Shogun? The TFFers searched through Liv's Library for answers, but it seemed not even those archives contained that information.

The TFFers searched the city of Spamopolis asking anyone they encountered, eventually their answer was revealed, the sworn foe of all the good folks in TFF, Super Shrew, was back with a new diobolical plan. He would clone all of the heroes of TFF and use the clones to conquer the city. The fact that that building had been blown up was a cloning center was just an amazing coincidence.

The heroes combed the city for the Shrew, but it was to no avail, he was nowhere to be found. That is, until he made his next move, having created seventeen clones of TFF newcomer Dragon Queen he attempted to trick I. R. Shogun into evil! Luckily the DQ clones lacked her intellect and the most evil thing Shogun wound up doing was painting DQ's castle an ugly color.

None the less, it became apparent Super Shrew was capable of cloning all of the TFFers, they stepped up their search, the first group to find the dastardly villain consisted of Via Amarath, Lillith Forbid, and Plish.

The three heroes fought hard, but were overpowered by the sheer strength of TFF's greatest villain and his cloned versions of Shogun and the recently departed Ender Zero. They were ultimately beat down and captured, but not before Via lost her left shoe, Lillith lost her right ear ring and Plish lost his favorite pen.

The next battle saw a dynamic duel between Oddrun and a cloned version of Shogun, Odd pulled off the victory, but in her weakened state was no match for Super Shrew himself. This fight saw Oddrun's right shoe being lost in the mayhem in a similar manner to the items from her comrades earlier.

Time passes and the same fate befalls DQ, Firiath, Lady Cyllieth, LadyoftheGoldenWood, Legolas and Cheesy Goodness, with each of the heroes losing some kind of personal item during their respective battles with the Shrew and his cloned minions.

This leaves only one fighter, I. R. Shogun, to defend the city of Spamopolis. Shogun heads to Liv's Library to find some source of info that he can use against the Shrew and his clone army. He is surprised to find Librarian Liv hasn't been the subject of any attacks, but she reveals there would be no point, as in the library she has near infinite power, the Shrew likely knew this and didn't bother to pursue her.

Shogun and Liv search through the library for any information that may come in handy against the villains of this particular arc. They only come up with two books that may become useful, Shogun finds "Ancient Fighting Techniques for the Studious Warrior with his back against the Wall" while Liv produces a copy of "All there is to know about Ninja." When Shogun asks what would be so useful about a book that's purely informational with no details on fighting techniques, she simply says he'll know when the time comes.

In an instance of ideal timing Super Shrew reaches the library just as Shogun has finished reading both books. Shogun realizes his foe hasn't attacked him with simple clones, but has instead brainwashed his friends into fighting him in typical villain fashion.

A fight ensues but eventually a battered Shogun is able to bring his friends back to the side of good, just before the clone army arrives, they notice everything they lost during their battles is now making up a part of Shogun's current attire, before they have time to ask about it they must battle the million clones.

The fight seems hopeless until Shogun remembers something he read in the book Liv showed him called the "Inverted Ninja Effect" which sees large groups of bad-guys having little skill against a small group of heroes. Shogun makes his way to the Shrew, knowing his friends are in no real danger.

Shogun and the Shrew battle, but it seems as though Super Shrew is far too powerful for even him to handle. That is, until he reveals two things he learned in the other book he'd read in the library, using the energy from his allies stored in their items he unleashes the devastating "All Out" technique to wound his opponent, when he asks why Shogun doesn't finish things a portal suddenly opens up below him, sending him straight to dimension 1921.

The main villain being defeated, the clones all explode into confetti, leaving the heroes to their devices. Upon returning home Shogun discovers, much to his dismay, that the Sho-bot was destroyed by the clone army before they came for him, leaving the hero, and many fans, flabbergasted to no end.