Tales of TFF!

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by I. R. Shogun, Feb 11, 2007.

1. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I want a story *cries* everyone hates me!!!!

2. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Fan Reaction:

This story was written largely in response to fan demand that the character of Meteorain be given his own storyline to answer many of the burning questions fans had about what had happened between when the Meteorain series was canceled the year before and the character being brought into Spamopolis to meet the rest of the TFF gang. Writer Johan Growlbacks had this to say:

"This was a really fun story to write, simply because Met's got such a great anti-hero/almost villainous personality. I had to kind of ignore the fact that he and Shogun had met before, but fans were so happy to finally have a story that showed how strong he was that they were happy to ignore that bit of canon."

3. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Gah, I'll get to you, there's a lot of ground to cover chill the hell out. I promise you'll be in at least two of the stories on the list on the first page, and plenty more after I get through those.

4. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I'm just teasing don't worry

5. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Good, cause I didn't want to have to turn the hose on ya.

6. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    LOL. That was a surprise. To be honest, I would have expected a Hitler-Cyborg too exist and threaten the world/TFF, but a Dino-Hitler is also a very funny and... well... uh... interesting idea.

I second that. And like you've already mentioned in the fan reaction part, the story was definitely interesting and fun to read!

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    It was originally going to be Robo-Hitler, but that gave me an idea for a future storyline so I decided to save it.

8. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    :) good stories

but a question: why did you leave out Raycaptian ;)

9. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    because everyone hates me...remember the HATE CLUBS????

10. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I duno, I'm thinking of cutting him from the stories he was going to be in if he keeps whining. ;)

11. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    *thinks* um....*thinks some more* oi.....my head hurts *head blows up*

oh I don't care if you use me but if you do let me be eBil .aka. almost evil but still a little bit nice

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I think you'll enjoy how I decide to portray you. And if you don't I really don't care.

13. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    are you gonna make me beg?

14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Meh, probably.

15. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    *begs* please let me be an eBil guy

16. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Actually come to think of it there's one role that you could fit perfectly that's a villain.

17. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Yes....I do like the sound of that.

18. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    am I gonna die in like almost three seconds or am I a like Sepheroth (Evil but still isn't bent on world domination)

19. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    You'll be a major character in the one where you're the villain, but you're not gonna be anywhere near Sephiroth level.

20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    TFF X:*--Non canon

In the not so distant future, the world has been ridded of much of the former evils that plagued it for so long. The threat of Space Hitler was stopped when the titanic terror was turned into cheese and used to end world hunger, the Super Shrew finally perished in the Headband of Destiny arc, and Yid Unspeakable's evil has long since been locked away.

Because of this, many of the heroes of TFF past have retired from the crime fighting gig, or have left TFF altogether. It seems like an ideal future, but alas, the many people of TFF seem very sad all the time. It is during this time of melancholy serenity that the entire city of Spamalamacoply explodes, killing one of the retired crime fighters, Warrior Squirrel 21 with it.

This event attracts the attention of the other retired heroes who still inhabit TFF, who come to the scene and remember their pasts together. Since the end of the wars I. R. Shogun has become a business mogul, he no longer wears his famous headband, but the symbol it once bore is his corporate seal.

Lady Cyllieth and Firiath have become the music duo FC, they're huge in Japan, and have good sales figures in most places. Oddrun made a brief trip into the world of music before becoming the most famous screen actress in TFF.

Kakashi became a moderately successful newspaper cartoonist before becoming an artist for various American-anime companies. Charlie6079 became a famous writer after losing his mind and thinking he was really Mark Twain. Wolf now runs the single biggest zoo in the world and is the only member of the group to reach billionaire status.

Everyone seems to have made the big time, but all of them long to return to their days as crime fighters, back when they knew people actually loved them, rather than enjoying their novelty values. In all the flashbacks they seem to have forgotten one major element, they have forgotten to ask each other what ever became of Raycaptain.

Finally the heroes dispurse once again after paying their respects to the fallen WS. It is on their way home that the first of them meet with a terrible fate. While entering his home in uptown Spamopolis Charlie is ambushed by an unseen foe, he spouts off some down home wisdom before being savagely murdered.

Wolf and Oddrun meet with similar ends before the others realize there is someone targeting the old heroes of TFF. Kakashi is the first to realize grim truth, Ray is still in TFF, and he's gone heel**. Just as he comes to this realization the evil and quite insane Ray, fully clad in the armor of the long dead Super-Shrew, appears, intent on killing the remaining TFFers right here and now.

A quick battle ensues, but as they haven't used their powers in years, the TFFers quickly lose any advantage they may have to Ray. The heroes split up to try and allow some of them to survive. The plan succeeds as the lunatic Ray keeps having hallucinations of other TFFers, some he's killed, others whose status is never made clear to the reader.

The heroes all wind up back together again at one of TFF's most famous locations, the long abandoned and run down Elven Pub. The heroes enter, knowing that Ray won't be able to catch up to them for some time. Inside they recall all the great adventures they've had, believing this may well be their last.

Finally Ray catches up to them and another battle ensues. Kakashi is the first to show his old fighting spirit, hitting Ray with the Kashi-nova blast almost immediately. Cyllieth and Firiath soon follow suit, but while he still fights, Shogun seems to have lost his step in the times of peace.

None the less they fight for their lives, eventually though, Ray still manages to gain the upper hand. Ray beats all of the heroes savagely, then using one of the claws of the Shrew armor pins Shogun to the wall, saying he wants to save Shogun for last.

Ray continues to beat Cyllieth, Firiath, and Kakashi for several panels in one of the most gruesome sequences in the history of TFF. It is amid the screams of his remaining comrades that Shogun flashes back to long before he ever arrived at TFF. Back when he and Ender-Zero and Darkelv22 were all back in the first land in which they met. He recalled the first time he and Ender fought, and then remembered the pain of losing nearly everyone he'd known in that old land. It was then that Shogun finally showed the spirit he was known for.

Shogun breaks free and attacks Ray before the mad villain can finish off the others. Shogun violently tears the Shrew armor off of Ray piece by piece until finally we see Ray for the first time in his natural body, which has withered terribly over time, this is likely what caused his madness. Shogun looks long and hard into Ray's eyes and realizes Ray had no control over himself anymore. He'd lost his mind and was in constant pain, so he had sought out to fight all of the former TFFers, since what remained of his mind deduced they could free him from his hell. Shogun grants Ray's wish, promptly snapping the fallen heroes neck.

In the aftermath we see the remaining TFFers looking out into the sunset. They talk about where they all plan to go from here, all of their plans involve getting back into fighting form and leaving TFF to find other places which need protecting as this place had when they arrived. The final frame shows I. R. tying his original headband back on for the first time since the Awesomocolypse series and the first time any headband has been seen the TFF X series.

* All users not mentioned are considered to have left TFF long before this series began
    ** heel = villain

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007