Tales of TFF, New Prophecies, New Enemies, New friends

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cascador, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    Agreed!

Anakin: Eggs falling from the sky? LOL......awesome work so far.....

2. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Hey I didn't want to let it come out of his back like a gremlin or out of his tail like Cell...had to find some way to make it original lol:D

3. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    ...yeah or out of the ground like the Saibamen....

I wasn't questioning the creativity, it is quite original....:D

4. Senekha

Senekha <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Hehe, bunnies and lovebirds and eggs, oh my!

:littlethi

5. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    TFF tales, New prophecies, new enemies, new friends part 5

Weeks passed after the eggs fell from the sky and hell fell upon Spamopolis… Everything was wrecked… The buildings were almost torn apart from the creatures that crawled out of the mysterious eggs which descended from the sky. They had a similar look from the invincible thing, the TFF force encountered. It could not be conquered. It would always re-generate itself. The TFF force, if they still could call themselves like that as they were dismissed by Skyanide, felt defeated. To defeat such creatures was not a problem… Even without powers.

The former TFF Defence Team was also defeated by Sky’s words walked in sadness, as they watched how Spamopolis was falling down, because they were unable to fight their enemy. Nobody even knew what the Aculyte itself was doing. Nobody had the power to face such an opponent. They were still a team. They fought together to save as much civilians of Spamopolis.

“This is madness!”, Meteorain expressed himself as the world was turning into total chaos.

“Hey, we’re in no position to do something, so I suggest we just move on…” Kenshin suggested. Holding his head down Meteorain nodded at what the young samurai had to say.

“There’s something we’ve been looking over our heads, guys!? Where is Padmé?!” Senekha asked.

Everybody looked to each other and was puzzled. They hadn’t seen Padmé for a long time, cause all she did was stand in that crater where the thing landed in. She stood there to get some insight, but that only brought disappointment, as it seemed she was unable to see anything… or at least not much.

“That’s right!” Anakin said worried, “Where in hell could she be?!”

Warlock Lord gave a sarcastic grin to Anakin, “Hell?! I think you mean Spamopolis.”
    Anakin lowered his head and gave a nasty look in return. Warlock was comparing Spamopolis to Hell as it was no different in his opinion, and not many could disagree with that actually.

“We’ve got to find her!” Anakin demanded in panic.

“Hey, this isn’t just about your girl, you think the world spins around you’re a…well you know what I’m saying, so don’t start… Anyway I say we forget about that Padmé chick and find another way to defeat that monster… Rules or no rules…” Kakashi said.

That set Meteorain to thinking… Kakashi’s last words encouraged him for the team to make a bold move against Skyanide in order to save Spamopolis and TFF itself. His mind dwelled off, but the team just continued to march further. Bored, exhausted… But they marched…

“I just wish I could just grab one of these monsters and put some of my grenades down their throats, taking care of them once and for all!” Firiath spoke in anger

“You know we are not allo…” Deadboromir said to her sister who had joined the team. But she interrupted him, “Don’t you think I know that, you DUMBO!!!” She yelled in anger and frustration.

“Shogun… Just talk to her or she’ll go mental on me again…” Deadboromir asked I.R. Shogun but he looked back and you could see he had his own worries. They just had to act adult on this and solve it on their own.

Suddenly one of the children of the Aculyte showed up jumped in the air, using its claws to attack. However Anakin was one who had the worst mood among all of the old TFF Force and he expressed that by attacking the creature in full force. He unleashed bolts of lightning from his finger tops towards the creature. He yelled in anger, “I’m tired of this!!! Sky won’t hold me back! I hate him!!!”

The amount of energy resulted in an explosion that vaporized the creature. Everybody looked stunned to what he had done. Not that they hadn’t seen this before, but again Anakin was breaking the law. “You’re gonna get yourself busted if you keep doing that…mark my words…”, Shogun said while he tried to keep himself calm. Meteorain however was thinking about what just happened. Anakin’s actions once again set him to thinking about what earlier had in mind.

“He’s got a point, though…We shouldn’t be like this, we should be at our full potential! We have these powers for a reason! Forget the law! We have to defend Spamopolis at all costs!”
    He stood firm and if somebody protested against what he said, then so be it…But he knew he was right and nothing could change his mind.

“Do you realise what you are saying, Met! If we do that, we will become criminals, outlaws…Rebels…” Dragn9 said trying to let Met come back to his senses. But his words didn’t sway Meteorain. He stood by his words. “There’s only one way to save Spamopolis…and you know that I’m right!”. Deep inside Meteorain wanted to save Spamopolis, but he also wanted this for other reasons he knew and didn’t. He thought that rebelling against that vicious cyborg would finally be some justice and some fun, cause they’ve taken enough of this crap! It was time to stand up.

I.R. Shogun had his doubts about this however. He was in conflict with his emotions. Rationally it was a bad idea, but on the other hand he felt Meteorain was right. If it could save Spamopolis and TFF then yes! “Okay…have it your way! We shall fight! We shall win! And we shall lose…” I.R. Shogun was convinced they could beat this monster with their powers back but would they be able to gain their position back as the TFF Defence Force? It was doubtable, but he didn’t care about that. TFF had to be saved at all costs….end of story!

But not for these guys it wasn’t…It was just beginning…The TFF Rebellion…

6. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    dun dun dunnnnnn! Good stuff, glad to see it's up again

7. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    well I felt I had to... Me and Padmé have been too long busy with the apartment and then our new forum... Finally I've moved, I have time... So I thought that since I started the story, I should also finsih it...

8. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    When I read the line "This is madness" I thought...OMG A SPARTA JOKE lol

Edit: ok maybe not...I'm commenting as I read

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  9. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    lol he didn't give up, on the contrary, I made your character the one to move forward to rebellion

10. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Yea that's why I added the edit...I jumped ahead lawl

11. Kenshin

Kenshin Drifter

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    Hey... cool! This is good stuff.

and an LMAO at the "lovebirds"