Tales of TFF, New Prophecies, New Enemies, New friends

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cascador, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    New Prophecies, New Enemies, New friends, part 1

As life went on, Spamopolis stayed in peace by the strong force of TFF Defence. Everybody felt relaxed now old villains were finally gone, they didn’t fear their return. There was only one person in the TFF Defence Force who feared an attack, Padmé. She could see the future. It was bright, though a shadow was coming blocking all light that shined on TFF. Who placed this shadow over TFF? This could mean Armageddon, the end of TFF, though this was told many times and the TFF Defence Force always managed to succeed in the survival of Spamopolis.

Meteorain walked as he was searching for a new weapon. Just for fun….for sport. It had to be something more powerful. He thought of an axe. Not just some axe but the Axe of Gordall. Gordall was a vicious individual, known for his malice, however he was a genius in making weapons. That was Meteorain’s first hunch to get his weapon, but he had no idea where to find it. Maybe Padmé could see where the weapon was exactly located he thought, so he walked up a hill where she was looking to the sky. Meteorain asked himself what she was doing. “Hey Padmé, what are you doing, girl! I need some information! It’s really important!”
    She did not reply. She kept on staring and Meteorain looked up wondering where she was looking at. There was nothing to see in the sky, so he thought. Then he saw a flash light that was coming down to Spamopolis. His first reaction was to call upon the TFF Defence Force. Was this a dangerous object coming from space or was it harmless. He did not know but he could not take any chances. He thought it had to be dangerous otherwise why would Padmé keep staring to the sky?

The first Meteorain bumped in was Kakashi, who was sitting down. He seemed to be bothered about something. Meteorian asked what was wrong, “I’m bored” He replied with a long voice.
    Meteorain informed him about what he saw so Kakashi immediately stood up in the hope he could finally get some action. Gathering other member of the TFF Defence Force such as I.R. Shogun, Dragn9, Firiath, Lyannawolfblood, Warlock Lord and others. Only one member was missing namely Anakin, but that didn’t surprise them. He was pretty new so they didn’t know if they could rely on him. They all went back to the hill where Meteorain saw the flash of light. They all looked to the sky, however they saw nothing and were annoyed at him. “Thanks for nothing, Meteorain!” Kakashi spitted at him. They walked down the hill and suddenly an quake occurred, causing them to all fall down the hill. “Wow, what was that!?” Warlock Lord wondered when he stood back on his feet. I.R. Shogun commanded to the troops, “We have to check it out! Follow me everyone!” Most of the Force were excited. Finally something was happening again. It had been so long since the Force saw some action. Warlock Lord turned back to the Hill and saw that Padmé was looking at him. “Be careful…..” She said in a calm tone and stared back to the sky.

Meteorain thought to himself, “Yeah cool, finally some action! But I still don’t have my Axe!!!”. He grumbled. They walked half through Spamopolis and there eyes opened wide up as they saw a huge crater. In the middle of it stood an object, something the TFF Defence Force never saw before. It didn’t look like some kind of spaceship. It looked….natural. They gathered around it, but I.R. Shogun ordered not to touch it. This thing could be dangerous. Why did it come here. He felt something was going on. And where in hell was Anakin hanging out. Suddenly he showed up. He breathed fast because he had run fast to catch up with the rest of the Force, “Sorry guys that I’m late…I have no excuse…”. They turned away from him looking back at the strange object that just landed in the middle of Spamopolis. “Do you have any idea what this thing is, I.R. Shogun.?” Dragn9 asked. “No….” He replied in a deep voice, concerned how this thing got here, and what exactly it’s purpose was.

2. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Aaah! Go on, go on - I wanna know its purpose!! :p

3. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    I'm writing, but I'll reveal it tomorrow probably...You'll then know kinda what the thing is.

4. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Lol an Axe "just for fun" :p

When is this supposed to be set btw? Before current storyline I assume...one of our many sidequests?

5. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    I have to reveal yet what this axe can do...this is still set after the resurrection of I.R shogun

6. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, Anakin being a new member of the team puts it a ways back

7. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    New Prophecies, New Enemies, New friends, part 2

The heat coming from the object was highly intense, so nobody dared to lay a finger on it. “Hey, I think I saw something moving!” Firiath turned to the other members. “What, what did you see!?” I.R. Shogun asked in an interrogating manner. “I dunno…it…moved…Right there, something moved…”. All members were baffled, but at this moment there was not much they could do. The heat was too intense to investigate the object. Somebody had to guard it until it cooled off. “Aww, not me again!” Dragn9 said annoyed when I.R. Shogun commanded him to guard it. They all left the crater but at the other side Padmé suddenly showed up, but Dragn9 didn’t notice. She carefully walked down and the object started to glow. “What’s going on!?” Dragn9 shouted highly surprised. Padmé touched it and closed her eyes.

She saw things…things that still were about to happen. She clenched her teeth out of fear, for what the object showed her was not very promising for the future of Spamopolis. Padmé took a few steps back as the object started to re-shape. Slowly it took the form that was almost human. You could almost see a head appear. But with no mouth, no ears…nothing…just two glowing eyes that immediately looked sharp at Dragn9, who had no idea yet what was going on. You could hear a heavy roaring sound that came from the object. Dragn9 turned around and looked up. He saw the head and as Padmé he took a few steps back, observing what was happening. The object shaped it’s arms, but his hands were more animal-like, with huge claws. He tried to reach for Dragn9 to slash his neck. Luckily for him it had no legs yet so he was able to escape the thing’s grasp. He ran back to the TFF Defence Force headquarters where everybody was sitting down consulting of what the thing might be and what exactly did Firiath see. Well Dragn9 had a lot to tell. But in all this action he forgot about Padmé. He had no idea what happened to her. Did she manage to escape?

The thing started walked as it just shaped legs, enormously long. It stood nearly 8 feet tall. Former villains were encountered who were much taller, but this thing had other advantages, that would certainly form a threat to Spamopolis and TFF itself. If the TFF Defence Force didn’t have problems enough, they had to deal with disadvantages, which would make this situation more complicated to deal with. The thing walked slowly out of the crater. Padmé watched as it marched forward, she couldn’t help but to cry out of despair. To see the future was not always considered a gift, but also a curse. To see your beloved ones die, and in this battle that was about to come, some were about to die…so her prophecy said as she spoke it to herself.

“It’s unfair!!!” Warlock Lord yelled to the others of the TFF Defence Force. “What can you do about it…we’re not allowed to use our powers…” I.R. Shogun pointed out. This new law enforced by Skyanide, the human cyborg who controlled TFF with an iron grip, but he knew how to keep it in a good state. He said that no powers could be used in further defence of TFF. The powers the TFF Defence Force possessed were considered too dangerous for TFF and its citizens. “We still have our weapons….” Anakin pointed to his lightsaber. “What are those weapons compared to our powers!” Kakashi watched his hands as he knew that is where one of his true powers lied, not in any handcrafted object. “I found something useful…something that might help us in the future”. Everybody turned to Meteorain in curiosity what he was talking about. “Well, basically it’s just an axe…but according to a prophecy I read about Gordall…It should be very powerful, it’s not like any weapon, we’ve seen before!”. “Prophecies, Meteorain?” Anakin looked at him as this was almost a joke, for he was one who did not believe in prophecies, they are just old-folks talk in his opinion.

“Shut up, Anakin! Meteorain, tell us more!” Kakashi surely wanted to know more about this, he had a great passion for power, so if this weapon truly existed, it was surely interesting to explore more about it. Anakin never liked to take orders for someone and certainly not from Kakashi, “Don’t tell me to shut up, or I’ll fry your…”. “Stop it you two! This is pointless!” I.R. Shogun interrupted the bickering between the two warriors. The fact was that everybody got more hostile against each other since this new law got enforced, simply because they all felt blocked, stuck in their own world. Firiath sighed as she saw Anakin and Kakashi getting hostile again at each other, but she knew this was going to happen. It happened all the time ever since Anakin joined the Defence Force.
    Dragn9 rushed in the room and he was out of breath as he ran so fast to reach the headquarters. He explained the event which just occurred. The object transformed into a conscious being and tried to attack him. “Okay…that’s it…Powers or not! We’re going to destroy that thing!” I.R. Shogun stood up picked up his weapon, but did not know for himself if the thing could be destroyed with the tools they had, but they had to face it, no matter what the outcome was going to be.

8. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    This sounds very interesting. Would you all mind if I joined in on the fun? :)

9. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    I'll take it into account;)

10. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    looks good Ani, interesting twist with the no powers thing

11. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    You'll have to get I.R. write up a profile for you first :O

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    shouldn't be a problem, but it'll be later today

13. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    OOC: Okay that's cool. Where might I find an example biography format? Please let me know. Thanks!

14. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    This is good so far Anakin....I can't believe I left Padme all by herself....what an idiot....

15. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    I'm sure you'll regain your honour!:D

16. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
  17. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    Yeah...I was hoping that would happen :D

Hurry up with a new update....I want to know what happens dammit! O.O

18. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    TFF tales, New prophecies, new enemies, new friends part 3

Anakin already had his lightsaber clipped to his belt, but the others went to the weapon arsenal where there weapons were stalled. Each wielded their own unique weapon. I.R. Shogun wore an extremely long headband, not many understood why, but nevertheless it served as a strong weapon. Searching for the axe of Gordall, Meteorain felt annoyed he had to face the creature with his ordinary axe. It was big in size but didn’t possess any magical powers. Both Firiath and Lady Cyllieth picked up bunny grenades and hooked them on their belts. Everyone was now prepared to face the thing they saw as a threat after Dragn9’s experience it had to be. It was still slowly walking out of the crater. When the entire team stood on top of the crater, they were negotiating how they would strike first. Who would strike first?

Meteorain took his axe and said he would give it a try. He ran as fast as he could, made a fast move and slashed the creature’s arm off. He stood back behind the creature observing what damage he caused. Though the arm laid lifeless on the ground, it looked that the creature didn’t mind its loss. It started to shake and from the open wound of its shoulder a whole new arm revealed itself in an eyewink. It generated a whole new arm just by concentrating his mind to it, meaning it could easily heal itself.

Two people appeared on the scene. Everybody was puzzled what they suddenly came to do here...They didn't give their names, but they wore their weapons. They panted as they had a long run to come before the crater. "We're here...to...help," one of them said with difficulty and out of breath. The girl took her sword and it seemed she knew something about the creature and about what happened earlier.

“Well what do you know…It regenerated its own arm…well let’s see if he can regenerate its own head!!!” She yelled out.

"Okay...we'll just skip introductions...." Warlock Lord said sarcastically. The girl moved forward with her sword, however she didn’t make the same moves Meteorain did. Her moves were more elegant. When she closed in on the creature, she twirled her body almost like a dance. The creature didn’t even realise it was under attack. The girl did what she said she would do…cut off its head and it just stood there, shaking…trembling again. And yes like its arm it regenerated its head too. This creature seemed indestructible. Okay maybe she didn't know as much of the creature as the TFF Force presumed.

“We’ll have to try something else…” I.R. Shogun spoke troubled.

“Oh really? And what do you propose?!” Meteorain asked when he watched at his axe which looked now very useless in this fight.

“We have to surprise him. Meteorain, Anakin, and you....yeah you with the Katana!…All throw your weapons on my mark. I will aim at his head, while Kenshin and Meteorain will disable his arms. Anakin you try to slash off his legs.” All nodded and waited for his signal. He grabbed his headband and prepared to throw it towards the thing…all had to work on instinct now. I.R. Shogun threw out his headband hitting its head. The boy with the Katana and Meteorain threw their weapons straight forward at its arms, while Anakin fired his lightsaber away like a boomerang. It kept twirling through the air until it slashed right through the creature’s legs and flied right back in Anakin’s hand.

“Whoops…force of habit.” Anakin violated the law. He used the Force to retrieve his weapon. The whole group looked at him with an angry face. “Shogun….I….”, “It’s okay…just don’t use the…whatever you call it again…it will get us into trouble, you hear me!” I.R Shogun shouted back. Anakin lowered his head and nodded. The whole group looked back at the creature. It was completely disabled. Its Torso laid lifeless in the crater with no legs no arms…No head. They succeeded at what I.R. Shogun commanded and for a while they felt victorious as they were sure it was killed by their attack.

“Great move guys…I think we pulled it off this time!” I.R. Shogun nodded to his men once more. Both the boy and Meteorain retrieved their weapons laying just behind what was left of the thing. I.R. Shogun strapped his headband back around his head. While Meteorain picked up his axe he noticed that the Torso was moving. Whatever the thing was doing, he didn’t like the sight of this. “Hey both of you!! Get back here!!!” I.R. Shogun shouted at them. They ran up the crater as they walked back to see what was happening. And yes…as Shogun predicted the creature regenerated itself once more. Its head, legs and arms returned and slowly it stood up again.

Now it was the creature’s time to attack. It stretched out its arms to its far side, using its own magic. Suddenly hundreds of light flashes appeared in the sky just as before when the creature arrived. The whole team gulped as they hoped not another group of those creatures would come down to Spamopolis. They already had a hard time beating one of them…They wouldn’t stand a chance, not even with their powers against hundreds of them. But these were meteors which fell from the sky, crushing everything down on spamopolis. In this desperate moment, Warlock Lord was still joking, “Hey Meteorain!!! What are ya playing at!”

“Come on! We have to get out of here…We have to talk to Skyanide…” Shogun spoke which shocked everybody…talking to Skyanide was almost like suicide. Not that he was that dangerous, but he was known as a tyrant…there was no way to reason with him! “He has no choice but to allow to use our powers again…otherwise TFF has no future!”. Everybody agreed, but this was not going to be easy. “Let’s hurry before all those meteors crush Spamopolis completely down!” He continued. The whole team hurried to reach Skyanide’s office, where the cyborg himself was watching through the window to what was happening to Spamopolis. He didn’t really care what happened to it, but would TFF face the same fate? That is what did concern him and would the TFF Defence Force be able to do something about it?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  19. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    looks good I like it

20. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    come one! some more feedback pls!! If you don't like it just say so, if you don't have the guts, just do so!:p