Tags

Discussion in 'Comments & Suggestions' started by Firiath, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    I know that tags can sometimes be a little misleading (which makes the point of having such tags redundant), but I only just now noticed the tags on the front page:

"amazon, fantacy forum, fantasu forums, fantasy book forum, fantasy film forum, fantasy film forums, fantasy form, fantasy forum, fantasy forums, fantasy movie forum, fantasy sex forum, fantasyforum, forum fantasy, sex fantasy forum, sex fantasy forums, sexual fantasy forum, sexual fantasy forums, spanking fantasy forum, the fantasy forum, the fantasy forums"

Apart from the spelling mistakes... Do we really need the sex-related tags? Or is there a secret area in the forum that I don't know about? :p
    My overall question being: Can tags be deleted?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +341 / 1 / -0
    I've never really looked into tags much nor what controls them; I can remove them from a master list but that doesn't seem to include any you're showing there. It might be that they are tags used commonly to find the site from somewhere like google or other search engines and thus are somewhat out of our contorl; or the control is behind a higher level of admin.