Sword of Truth: How To Fall In Love With A Mord-Sith

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by luvdenna, Mar 25, 2009.

1. luvdenna

luvdenna New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Title: How To Fall In Love With a Mord-Sith
    Summary: Berdine, Raina, Cara, Egan, and Ulic's comprehensive guide on the journey to making that red-leather woman fall for you!
    Rating: T/PG-13
    Spoilers: Spoils a couple of things in Blood of the Fold (the second book)

Preview:

"Only trying to do you a courtesy, ma'am. See, my friend over here..." He indicated Ulic with a jerk of his thumb, "...has been talking about you three nonstop, all evening. Even before we got here, in fact." Ulic tensed, and his eyes sent daggers into Egan's back. Egan himself leaned in towards the three women still standing against the door. "Unfortunately, the poor shy thing has to have me do all the talking," Egan stage-whispered. Ulic reddened as Berdine and Raina cracked up. Cara's fierce expression eased somewhat, and Egan counted that as an accomplishment. He straightened back up and winked.

"So by 'ready to switch,' I really meant, 'Let's give poor, lonely Ulic the company of three beautiful ladies'". At this, all three of the ladies in question grinned.

"I think that would be OK," Berdine said with a wink of her own. She looked to Raina. "Raina?"

Raina smiled and nodded shyly. "Cara?" Cara stood there, her eyes darting back and forth between Egan and Ulic suspicously. "Beautiful ladies, huh? I guess...something could be arranged." She smiled at last.

Rest is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4945512/1/How_To_Fall_in_Love_With_a_MordSith

2. Jingojolene

Jingojolene Wayfarer, heartlander

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I think you should have posted more than that to tell us more about the fic :p