Story Battle

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kurt, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Kurt

Kurt The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    I have been thinking about starting a roleplaying involving Q-Cards and newspapers. The idea the story behind Story Battle is to gather information from newspapers. Words that can be converted to create a fantasy game. I have had some success in being creative.

Pick any 2 words on 2 cards to perform an action. Those words cannot be used again.

You must build. You can attack. You can defend. You can cast spells. You can destroy things but you must have the words to perform an action.

To restore hits you must eat, sleep or drink. You must use 2 words from your story cards.

Battles take place in zones. Example a Dragon vs a Helicopter. The zone would be sky. Even your buildings take place in zones.

Explore to find where your enemy is example forest, sky, Ocean, underground, desert. Hopefully someone will be able to understand what I am trying to do here. If any one wishes to help out they can scan newspapers papers for words. I am just one person in the world looking at one paper. When there are hundreds of papers around the world.

To start off I have found in one paper. Rats Squad vs Pied Pipers. Wastleland Scalpers. Junkyard Pig in a world somthing like fallout 3. Cadaver Dogs are zombie dogs in this world. Items found Molotov cocktail. Bazooka gun. Treasure: Blue Diamond.

I will update it regularly.

2. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Paper 2: A Factory surrounded by landmines. Enemy creatures Draconian Lizardmen. Red Clown with Nunchucks. A Black Panther. Items Oil Container and some candles nearby.

Paper 3: Dusty Wilds. The Rotting Clock Tower. Enemy creatures Herculean Giant holding a Catcus Club as a weapon. A Oliphant Wizard who can summon Oliphants. Oliphant is a four tusked Elephant creature from Lord of the Rings. The word Oliphant was used in the paper. There are werewolves here that can be killed with silver bullets. Spells like Death Wish and Sink Ship were found here. Item a firebag. You wear it and you gain protection from fire so keep it for the Dragons that will pop up later.

Paper 4: Necropolis. Ghoulish Ogre Mummies are found here. Munchkin Satyrs and Munchkin Vampires. Stone Maidens. Living statues that attack with swords. Items found sleeping bag and pepper spray and a carrot. This is mean't to be funny. Paper 5 will follow soon.

3. Killbot608

Killbot608 prototype killing machine

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    i dont quite get it... what cards?

4. Jorick

Jorick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do here. I have no idea what Q-Cards are, and your instructions are hard to understand...

5. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    In answer to what Q cards are index cards, recipe cards.

Paper 5: Apocalyspe Troll. Herculean Giant. Smog Sorcerer has a protection cloud. Spirit Sorcerer summons ghosts.

Sparkle spiders give off light and come in spider swarms. Toxic Ticks are similar but are red in color and poisonus.

Warror Worms have four arms and have four Swords. Witch Worms are the female variety whom can cast charm spells to seduce human males. Half man and half worm and Half female and half worm. In mythology they are called Naga's.

Interesting places are Dragon Laboratory, Werewolf Wilds, Diamond Cathedral and Dinosaur Bridge that is made from a huge dinosaur skeleton across a Desert Canyon. Mist pit you don't see the pit of spikes below. Elves Haven. Twisted Mountain has Ghoul Griffins.

Treasures Emeralds, Diamonds, Blue Diamonds are worth more. Rubies, Sapphires, Pearls.

Traitors Token and Thieves Token are not sure what these are yet.