Stilring One ring - noble collection

Discussion in 'Lord of the Rings Collectibles' started by Jessehk, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Jessehk

Jessehk The introverted

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Hi all. Soon, I will most likey buy the stirling silver, gold plated ring by the Noble collection. Noble collection - stirling one ring

can anyone supply any pictures of the ring, and display box?

Always appreciative

-Jesse.

2. aini

aini Elenya

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    The One Ring of Power

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them. The One Ring is cast in sterling silver and richly plated in pure gold, featuring the inscription above in Elvish, an ancient language of Middle-Earth. This inscription is amazingly etched in full circle onto the inside and outside of the ring. Each ring is individually engraved with a laser process to capture the intricate details of the elvish writing and comes complete with a rich wooden collector's box and 20 inch chain. A certificate of authenticity accompanies this recreation of The One Ring. Available in standard size ten only.

P.S. There's not a detailed picture of the silver/gold ring itself on the site I use so I've attched a close-up image of the brass one instead. (Gold looks the same ... just slightly less overly shiny! Hope this helps!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2004
  3. Jessehk

Jessehk The introverted

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    thansk Aini! :)

In the picture on the left, the chain seems to overlap the box, but in the picture from the site, it doesn't. Plus, in your picture, the chain seems really big.

are you sure it's a real picture?

regardless, it's the thought that counts :).

4. aini

aini Elenya

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I think they put the chain overlapping the box - you know, setting up a nice picture! (it's an arty thing, methinks!)

The picture off the 'net makes the chain look deceptively chunky - I've got the same picture as a hard copy in the actual retailer's catalogue. The links are quite big but not overly huge as they might seem on the picture I posted above.

Anyway ... not a problem ... just happy to try and help ;)

I love my LoTR 'one ring'. I've got a solid gold one that I bought in Australia and it's gorgeous! I hope you're equally as pleased when you get yours. Everyone who sees them are really surprised at how beautiful and detailed the ring looks - even if they're not big LoTR fans!