Stephenie Meyer Sued over Breaking Dawn!!

Discussion in 'Twilight' started by AmyLynn, Aug 28, 2009.

1. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    But that's what she's doing in midnight sun as it is. I just think it would be cool. chances r she wont. I doubt she'll even finish midnight sun. I read in an interview that she wants to make the Host into a series of books an that she has a few more stories that she wants to write. *shrugs* one can dream. I get extremely addicted to books. They become my best friends. Its always a sad thing to see them end. My boyfriend calls me a geek for it.

2. Running Wolf

Running Wolf Join the Madness

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    :D I know how that feels =)

3. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    I just looked up this Jordan Scott person. One novel...gee....umm...no reviews yet on amazon.com Hmmm...maybe because the book sucked or nobody has ever heard of this person. I'll say one thing for this supposed author. MONEY. That's all he/she wants. Money. While I didn't particularly like the way B. Dawn ended the series I still support Stephanie's writing in her previous novels. Hopefully this will blow over. If not I'm sure it will go to court and be settled by a Judge.

4. Ellemiire Do'Urden

Ellemiire Do'Urden Divine Cleric of Corellon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't really know much of anything of Twilight but it seems that whole lawsuit thing is flimsy at best and its bullcrap in essance. I agree that all this Jordan person is most likely seeking is attention and money. Probably hopes by making a giant stink that people will buy her book just to see if this whole issue is even true. Its people like that that make me want to break something. I hope everything is settled in Ms. Meyer's favor and to the delight of her fans to see this one shot stinkbomb be brought down in embaressed flames.