Star Wars Tv!

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by JasonBL, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Mububban

Mububban Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 1 / -0
    The prequels got progressively better as they went along as Lucas shook off the rust. ROTS was not bad, but TPM and AOTC were pretty abysmal. Let's hope his creative juices are flowing properly again by the time they come to actually film this TV series.

And please god, don't let Lucas write love scene dialogue ever again!!!!!

I wonder if he'll be able to maintain interest, I mean Star Wars without lightsabers and Jedi vs Sith is going to seem a bit un-Star Wars. I guess we've got Vader and the Emperor but sitll.....

Fingers crossed.

2. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Well I dont know...the story was still about jedi vs. Sith in the classics but the majority of what you see in the classics isn't Vader it is the rebels fighting the empire. So if we're not going to see anything of Sith or Jedi (which we probably won't) I won't be that dissapointed. George Lucas told in an earlier interview that the story of the skywalker family is told...there's nothing else to tell. Somehow I was hoping that at least Vader would be in the show cause how hard can it be for him to be in the show....

the original idea for him to be in episode III was to cast a basketball player (many wookiees were basketballplayers, I know one of them who plays for Vilvoorde, here in Belgium, Michael Kingma) before Hayden begged to play him. So you can use that idea again. And I think it wouldn't be a problem to cast James Earl Jones for the voice acting...if not there are plenty of actors who can imitate his voice, one better than the other (they won't get as good as james earl jones himself tho!)

I always hoped you would see some action with Vader in the serie hunting Jedi...But I'm not gonna hope too much on it....