Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'RPG Theme Suggestions' started by Padmé, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Small? lol Have you searched every planet throughout? lol

I checked many many RPGs in research and ours is certainly as big and bigger in some cases than the ones I have found, and with more people, it will get alot bigger :p

2. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I meant by MEMBERS

3. warrior_squirrel21

warrior_squirrel21 blue is my favorite color

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    The Squirrel is in da house!

4. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    THIS IS MY GUY

Full Name: Ray Malvia Captain

Nickname(s): Cap'n

Homeworld: Coruscant

Race: Human

Eyes: Brown with a tint of yellow

Hair: Black

General Description: 6 feet,skinny.He spikey hair that never lays down

Clothing: Black robes he got from an old man.A black cape with a gold trim

Weapons: N/A

Other Equipment: A small pack on his waist and gloves

Transportation: N/A

Inventory: He always carries a few med packs and water

Family: he has no known family

History: When Ray was little his parents were killed by thieves, which Ray witnessed. He took to a life of an orphan and was raised by no one but himself. When he hit teenage years he was able to pickpocket and do other petty crimes that got him by. He was never caught until finally he grabbed a few credits from a lady and was whacked in the head by her.

“What exactly do you think you’re doing?!” the lady wasn’t mad just startled.

“I was...getting something to by food with,” Ray could feel his cheeks getting red.

She took him by the arm and drug him down the street to a house that was big, old and looked as if it was going to fall. She took him in and talked to a lady in the front lobby. Ray couldn’t hear what they were saying but he new what they were going to do.

Ray muttered “I hate orphanages, and they won’t keep me here,”

Since that day his hate and loneliness built inside of him. He was constantly talking to himself about how to escape but never got around to it. One day a new kid came,
    Twi-win. They became instant friends and did plenty of things to annoy everyone. Dearing events the two of them were unstoppable. It was almost nice living in that place. Then, one day he woke up and the darkness was there again. Everyone seemed to be on him all day. Last, the final straw.

Twi-win said “You need to cool off and think. You’re acting like a Sith,”

This was meant as a joke but it was too late. Ray killed Twi-win and ran away. It was the next day until anyone found out. They searched everywhere for Ray but no one found him. Ray went back to being a thief and one day was caught again. This time it was an old man in black robes. The man took one look at Ray and calmed himself at once.

“You will learn much boy. Follow me,” the man was stern in his words but not forceful.

Ray followed him to an old shack and the man told him to close his eyes. Ray did so and there was a quick swoosh and then his arms, from the elbow down, were gone. Ray blacked out from the pain and when he awoke he had metallic arms. He wondered why the man had done this and then noticed the man was asleep. He hated that old man and killed him with the man’s saber. Many years later Ray forced himself into politics.

RP Sample:Ray stood up from the bench on the street and looked down at his metallic hands.” Mister," the small voice came from a small boy. The boy wanted food and Ray gazed upon him. He was so small yet so brave. "Of course I will," he bought the boy a little something and sent him on his way. Now Ray was hungry

Ray walked back to his room in the senate and was bombarded with questions. Are you hurt, where were you? He walked into a meeting and then,” You’re late!" said one of the members.” Yes, yes I know official business. You know I-" he couldn't talk his way out of this one.” I don't want to here it Ray. Now as I was saying, I an sick and tired of the Jedi infesting our peaceful Galaxy. We must strike...Ray you are not called Cap'n for nothing, will you lead a portion of the army?". Ray's jaw dropped he new they wanted him dead but they didn't want his blood on their hands. Ray thought for a moment and then said,” Of course I will," he said darkly.

5. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    We've allowed now that visitors can view the forum too, cause we thought it might chase potential players away if we blocked them from it.

6. Sasuke

Sasuke New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I am going to join. I might be a gangster, I like that.

7. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    We now have a new domain name for the RPG, also we have set it during a specific timeline, around 3 years before A New Hope.

Check it out

www.sw-thedarktimes.com

8. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    We've also added the planet Taris, and the organisation Black Sun which should make things interesting

9. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    A new feature on the forum is experience points. It is not worked out yet, but with every 2000 experience points you make, you'll gain 500 credits in the game.

10. lewy

lewy Lewy the lethal lunatic!

In the darkest valleys of death and despair...
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    People- I'm disappointed...
    After so many positive comments and "I'll join"s, I did expect more people actually signing up and be active members!!!!

Seriously, we have to few members, and just four people posting regularly except for Padmé and Anakin!!

Come on people!!! This page is great!!!
    You will still have the time to post here at TFF!!!
    COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!

11. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    It would be great to get a good foundation of members on this forum, cause it would be fantastic. We have 30 members in total but only 15 have titles, and out of that only 4 are active every day, not including Anakin and myself. The problem is that it is difficult for people to find us, hence why we try to promote it a little here. Cause we have the beginnings of a fantastic RPG, and it will get bigger with eachother new member, and we will provide new features, planets and so forth.

12. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Shinobi Rpg pwns this! :p

13. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Yet more irrelivance from Kakashi lol

14. Lord Vader

Lord Vader Dark Lord of the Sith

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

I am interested in joining your Star Wars RP, and I had a few questions.

1) Are we supposed to role-play Canon characters, or do we make them up?

2) If we can role-play canon characters, can you give me a list of the ones that have already been taken, because I don't want to register under a name that someone is already role-playing as.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for showing interest, I shall answer your questions

No, in the beginning you start from scratch with a new invented character. But as the game progresses secundary characters will be handed out including canon characters. However your primary character is still the most important character. Secundary characters will mostly be used to help other and especially new members and they can't be used to help your primary character. It wouldn't be fair.

I hope this answers your question. I hope to see you on board!

16. Lord Vader

Lord Vader Dark Lord of the Sith

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much. I will join. :)

By the way, I hope you don't get mad at my choice of user name here. I didn't realize there was another Anakin/Vader person here. I'll ask a staff member to change it if it bothers you. Just let me know. :draught:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    No doesn't bother me, It's your right of course. I believe there is even another Anakin/Vader member, but he doesn't come online anymore lol.

Btw, if you want another banner, just say so, I already have a lot of Anakin/Vader banners at my disposal.

18. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    We've now just added a store where you can buy a wide range of items. Different weapons from light to heavy blasters, pikes, staffs, thermal detonators and much much more. Also different selections of armours, and miscellaneous items. Looks like it should work out well!

19. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    We have added a hack so more details can be added to your profile, about your character. This way other players will learn more about you when you are playing. They will see the weapons you carry, your homeplanet, profession and other features. It will make them more clear to them rather than reading everyone's profile. What is also handy is that you can post the ammount of credits in your profile so that it becomes visible under your avatar, rather than changing it everytime again in your signature.

20. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    A new planet and two species have been added to add in your character. The Togruta and the Nautolans. If you know Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto, two Jedi who appear in ep II and III, then these species should not be so un-familiar to you. Two moderators have been added to the staff so members will have more interaction with more familiar character. More moderators will come to aid us in our task to uphold the forum, if we find the right candidates.