Star Wars: Clone Wars - TAS

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by jeremiah.l.burns, Feb 28, 2004.

1. jeremiah.l.burns

jeremiah.l.burns Callo

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Did anybody watch the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated shorts on Cartoon Network? If so, what'd you think? I personally loved them, short as they were, and I'm looking forward to the next run.

Anybody hear anything about a DVD release of the series? I'm assuming they'll wait until the second run airs, then release the whole set together.

Give your thoughts!

2. Kal-EL

Kal-EL New Supes costume sucks

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I've seen them all so far and they are awesome. IMO they are better than EP 1&2. The toys look pretty cool too.

3. jeremiah.l.burns

jeremiah.l.burns Callo

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I've seen 1 or 2 action figures. I was surprised at how well they pulled off the animated look! I want a Kit Fisto!

4. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    The Clone Wars

I don't know if there was a thread about this before,but anyway I just wanted to say that it looks very cool.I couldn't find the series anywhere here for months but in the end I did find the DVD of the first 2 seasons at a comics store in my city but it costed like 40 or 50 Euro so I didn't buy it although I wanted it badly.Now that I saw more clips of the series on youtube I'll definetely buy both DVDs if I find them.Everything looks really amazing although the bad thing is that from what I've read,the episodes are too small.But if all seasons together are about 127 minutes then I guess it's worth the money.Very good work.

5. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Re: The Clone Wars

It's not that hard to find: http://www.thefantasyforum.com/showthread.php?t=3902&highlight=clone+wars

anyway I agree (which is rare lol) but the clone wars were good animated cartoons, and yeah they were short, but on the dvd's you can see them as a movie, so it's all cool there:)

Just looking forward to the 3D Clone Wars series, saw the trailer, it looks promising!