Staff Positions Needed to fill

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Boomer, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I am currently looking for some dedicated staffers to work here at TFF.

Please make sure you read the guidelines and understand your responibilities before applying for one of these.

Guidelines ::
    1. Must be dedicated & active. No excuses here. If you become inactive once without letting myself know you will find your position replaced. There are plenty of people who want to work with us here so to fill up a spot and not be active is wrong and will not be tolerated.

2. Must be neutral. Sometimes your "friends" will go awol and you will need to ban them, etc. Taking their side and not looking after the forums best interests will result in you losing your staff position pretty quickly.

3. Have a good time. Follow the rules. Set an example and post in the admin/mod area.

Staff Positions Available ::

Head of Member Affairs :: Your job will be to change usernames, help with registration issues and any other membership related affairs that need to be done. You will report to me on a weekly basis about the status of the community.

Forum Manager :: Your job will be to manage the forum. Meaning you will be in charge of the moderators making sure they are active and are doing their jobs. You will also be responsible for assigning new moderators. Other responsiblities include adding/deleting new forums. You will report to me on a weekly basis on the status of things around the community.

Head of Violations :: Your job will be to play the "bad cop" the person everyone always hates. You will be in charge of warning people & banning people. Although the offenders will not like you all that much the rest of the forum will be very happy that you are around keeping things in control. You will also be required to report to me on a weekly basis on the status of things around the board.

If you are interested in any of these positions please email Jeff at Jeff.Ledoux@omegamedia.net(copy and paste this email address into your email program. Do not click the link) with the subject line being the job you are wanting to fill. I will be announcing the new staffers 2 weeks from today.

All staffers will get an email address at fantasyvault.net.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

Do not reply to this thread.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2004