Spy Fun anyone?

Discussion in 'RPG Theme Suggestions' started by holly st.Raven, Aug 29, 2009.

1. holly st.Raven

holly st.Raven Romlux

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I was playing with acronyms for one of my works the other day, wille one of the spy spoofs was on telly and the combination induced an inspiration attack, the results of which are this.

The international Agency of General Espionage, has, over the years, garnered a considerable amount of power over warious powergroups througout the world, and now exerts subtle but firm control of the warious goverments around the world. As is universal the rise of power of the A.G.E. has also spawned widespread corruption and the issues of ethics and morality has spirraled from necessarily strained to almost nonexisting.

When a particularly tallented hacker known by the handle 'Moonrose', in actuallity Lily Edwards, the fifteen year old daughter of high ranking officer within Pentagon (apologies for wagueness, I don't really know how Pentagon works) breaks into A.G.E.'s system, she is covertly helped by a high official who sees in her an excellent tool to bring down the agency and it's sinister ways. He manages to cover her way and slip her invaluable information from within.
    Now Moonrose uses one of the A.G.E.'s greatest seecrets agenst them. Over a couple of years, using technologies and techniques several decades above those available to regular goverments, young people had been covertly conditioned and programed as supreme sleeper agents, all over the world, in such way that only the agents of A.G.E. had any knowledge of it. The program is called Tactical Enforcment and Espionage.
    Using A.G.E's own method's of supreme cypher Moonrose screens and 'wakes' members of the programe so they could use their skills against those who had misused them, and thus adding them into her T.E.E.Network.

Note that this is just the bare skeleton of the idea, and if this is to work I'll need help developing it further, so anyone interested?

2. Endrak

Endrak Resident Mad Scientist

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sure, I'll go along with it.