*** Spoiler *****

Discussion in 'A Song of Ice and Fire' started by king of beasts, Mar 21, 2005.

1. king of beasts

king of beasts I have no idea

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a simple question... Was Reek the Bastard of Bolton or did the BOB allow Reek to be killed so he could escape? I just re-read the scene and I can't figure it out. Thanks

2. Turgon883

Turgon883 New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I'm pretty sure Reek is the Bastard of Bolton...In order to avoid being killed he changed clothes so to speak and become Reek for a while...But when he returns from getting an army supposedly for Theon....It becomes known that Reek is really the Bastard of Bolton and the "army" is his father's ...i believe they are the Bolton household guard but not sure on that one...Hope that helps...

3. king of beasts

king of beasts I have no idea

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks. It should be a simple thing to figure out but for some reason I have not figured it out.

4. Turgon883

Turgon883 New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Yah, it's cool...some of martin's passages are very well written and deep...i have read the series (what's released so far) through several times now...and often re-read chapters (it's set up nicely for that)...and i almost always pick up something new...sometimes it's just a little tid-bit sometimes it's like wow that really makes sense now...These are extremely well written (and thick) books...