Spoiler Book# 6! What would you do?

Discussion in 'Wheel of Time' started by Turin, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I've been thinking about it since reading Dumani's Wells. Rand/Asha'Man captured twenty something Aes Sedai. They are obviously hostile in some degree towards the Dragon reborn. Right now (I'm in book 8) they are being held by the Wise Ones under Guard and shielded.

Here's my question: What would you do with them if you were Rand? It seems like a Taboo subject to almost everyone in the story for one reason or another. Personall, I think I'd still them all and get rid of them.

2. Radagast

Radagast Art House Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Hmm. Giving them to Taim and the Asha'man would definately result in killing, I have no doubts of that. Giving them to the other Aes Sedai wouldn't work because they would hardly be harsh enough with them as far as I can see, and you can't trust any of them, especially with possiblities of the Black Ajah and so forth. I think that Rand was quite aware of the dangers of giving them to the Salidar Aes Sedai, and knew he couldn't risk that.

I think the Wise Ones were the best choice. They would not be tolerant of any nonsense, and with the sheer number of them (200 I believe at the time), they would easily be able to keep them under control. Stilling them would be a possibility, but I wouldn't personally get rid of them (ex// send them away or kill them). As long as they're under capture, they're under control.