Special Dressphere changes

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by BigLew, Jan 7, 2004.

1. BigLew

BigLew New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How do u do a special Dressphere change??? pleasee im only on the beggining of chap 2 so no ruining the story for me. thanks.

2. MiNioNoFHeLL

MiNioNoFHeLL Destruction Terror

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well... if you have the Machina Maw, which is the one you get in Chapter 2, you have to have Rikku light up every Dressphere on the Garment Grid. After that's done, go to switch, and press R1 in the screen where you go to change them. You should be able to go from there...

3. Theman785

Theman785 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay, im having the same problem it sounds like, I just got the machina maw dressphere, but no matter what im trying i cant seem to access/equip it, I have every dressphere in the garmet grid lit up.... I think, if I understand what MiNioNoFHeLL was saying, but I still cant seem to do anything with it, maybe I just dont understand the part about "going to switch, pressing R1......" and all that, could I get some clarification or a more detailed explanation on what to do to equip the machina maw, and probably the other 2 in the middle of that circle, whatever they are, thanks for the help.

4. gotenks

gotenks New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the best way is to put on a garment grid with not many slots and change to all the dress spheres equiped go back into the garment grid press r1 and there you go but you got to have a special dress sphere okay :321:

5. pinchy

pinchy Final Fantasy Dark Lord

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its easy use the garment grid with only 2 slots.... for example equipt rikku with this garment grid and during a battle have her change from say thief to what ever the other dressphere on that grid it let just say worrior..... then rikku will change to worrior press L1 again and now since you been all the dresspheres on that perticular garment grit press R1 and rikkus special dressphere will appear and she can change into it

6. zero

zero zero

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :D I'm going to tell you how to get the three special dresspheres.
    Florral Fallal(Yuna):In ch. 2 go to the Mushroom Rock Road to find Leblanc's female soldiers looking for the sphere. The sphere is Florral Fallal.
    Machina Maw(Rikku):In Bikenel Dessert Oasis.
    Full Throttle(Paine):In ch.1 go to Macalania Forest, find the Guado with green hair and a green beard. When you find him, talk to him 4 times to get the Full Throttle special dressphere.

7. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    ok ppl u cnt equip a special dressphere....otherwise it be too easy..firstly u gotta go around your grid going through all the job types, then once a little thing in red comes up saying "special dressphere" you select it and voila ure using the special dressphere

P.S. Full throttle is a bit rubbish, best is Florral Fallal!

8. pinchy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i dont use them at alll.... i think there a little naff

BTW... i have just notice sumthing... you lot might have already so dont laugh but i had yuna equiped to white mage and the others to somthing els and i was on the highroad and fighting machina, yuna was getting 11ap (point that she uses to learn)after each batter... but the others where only getting 2ap because there was only enemys..... has anyone els noticed other dresspheres learning abbilities faster?

9. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    ok first of all its becasue the more u use a non-attack move the more ap u get....secondly as a white mage literally all moves are non-attack moves so that's why u gettin loads of ap for yuna compared to the others.i think thats right no?

10. pinchy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oooooooooh really.... thats sounds class me going to go try it.... thats why i left black mage because it had no attack!!

11. jimmy_bob

jimmy_bob New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    go through all of the dresspheres on you garment grid and then got to spherechange. Press R1 and you should be able to change into your special dressphere. Use the Unnering Path garment grid for quik spherechanges but if you go through more dresspheres then the special dressphere will be more powerful.