Space Themed RPG Thread

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by Kakashi, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Jenosial501 looked out over the dusty horizon. T-minus 3 hours ago, the colony of Ni'em #49, population 50,591, had stood in this very spot. Now the only thing remaining was a field of dust. Endless dust.

"Orders, sir?" buzzed a small Tick droid.

"Move out. This planet has already given us all it can." Jenosial grumbled back.

The small droid nodded once and shot off to tell the others.

Jenosial, though, remained. His eyes scanned the horizon one last time. He couldn't place the feelings he had at the moment, but a human would likely categorize it as pride, he figured.

Without further thought, he called his personal A-I857 Starfighter and slumped into the straddle. Back on Yox, ZILTORSLKB69 would be waiting for him. There they would decide the fate of the rest of the known universe.

Jenosial501, though, had a feeling he already knew what their fate was. His feelings told him that the universe would not be in a solid state much longer.

2. Lord Yuan

Lord Yuan Death-Thousand+

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    On the outskirts of a GUNZOLID armory on Yox, GUN SMASHERS Unit 64 was preparing a surprise attack.

" 'URRY UP YAH WUSSIES" spurted Sgt. Fuzzlefuzzum as the unit was closing in on the base.
    John Doe and some other new recruits had recently joined and were set off on a small recapture mission. As the units drew nearer they were disscovered the instant they blasted open the armory door.
    " 'URRY 'URRY" repeated as they were plowing through.
    After wiping out all the weak bots the Sgt. gave a short speech.
    " 'ell kits, ya did quite fine, you especially John! Why if I were about to die right no-" *pop*
    A high caliber laser pistol blew a hole just by the Sgts heart.
    'I WOULD ALSO ADVISE YOU ALL TO LEAVE THE PREMISES, ANYTHING WE CAN'T HAVE, YOU WON'T HAVE EITHER," the cold voice of ZILTORSLKB69 sounded.
    "YOU ALL HAVE 10 SECONDS TO ESCAPE BEFORE I BLOW UP THE ARMORY BASE 2337."
    After the first mission many of the 64 units were taken back to the Headquarters ship navigating the skies above Yox...

3. Killbot608

Killbot608 prototype killing machine

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Not there you moron! AARGH! That doesn't bend that way! Where are my servitors!? OW! Get that saw awayfrom there!" Johns system had, once again, failed. His robotic support system was in a terrible state of disrepair and the only people around to fix him were these humans who clear wouln't know cyborg enhancements if they had them.
    "mmyeah, i'm gonna need you to calm down mr doe, we'll be done soon kay?" said mr lumbourge slowly.
    "done with what!? sabotagin' me?!"
    "uuuh, mmyeah... your gonna need to hold still for a while mmkay?"
    "NO, it's not 'mkay'. where the hell are my servitors!? I want someone in here that actually knows what he's doin' and i'm not gonna have these semi evolved simians tinker with my parts!" there were a few giggles at this which were soon silenced by a glare. by which i mean a lazor(tm) shot to the temple of one of the mechanics. "Get me my servitors, NOW!!"

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  4. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Jenosial501 landed next to the ruins of the former armory with some sign of a grin on his face. All around the foundations of the ruined building were the blood-ridden corpses of insignificant rebels.

"Ziltorslk... how many were in there this time?" Jenosial questioned the dark outline of his partner.

The large mech shrugged. "Fifty. A hundred. What difference does it make? There is always more and there will always be more."

"Not if we kill everything which breathes." Jenosial said with a flicker of his eyes.

As Jenosial said this, a MP approached. It was a ranking officer. "Permission to speak?"

"Granted." Jenosial said with a twitch.

"A force of a thousand or so rebels has been spotted towards the Northern Border. More are expected. Action?"

"Get as many Destroyers as you can and go to the North Quarter. Tell the other officers to report to me, I'll give them their orders."

"Sir, yes, sir."

The officer shot off at break-back speeds towards one of the fort's barracks.

"Just like 'roaches. Spawning, filthy roaches."

5. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    John run to the small group.
    Who is in order here- he asked?
    (sorry i will write more , when i will know , what is going on )

6. Herald Of Woe

Herald Of Woe Scourge of the seven seas

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    *Skraal paced the bridge of The Havoc, menials and cleaning droids scuttling out of the cyborg pirate's way. He had been known to trample some of the slower servitors when he was in a foul temper and today he was in a particularly choleric mood. On the view screen the planet that he held high orbit above was visible.*

"They summon us to this blasted rock and then we are forced to wait around like dogs. I'll not have it. They have one hour to contact me or I'll crush them too. Nobody plays Skraal for a fool." Skraal growled his voice had a metallic resonance about it.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  7. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "mmkay, your all fixed up there, im gonna need you to fill in this-" Lumbourge recieves a face full of metal safecase(tm).
    "carry that." Says John. "And don't let it out of your sight, follow me." he made his way down the walkways to another cyborg repair shop. "Hold the case, and stay put."
    "Yeah, umm i dont think i have time to uuh, do that just now so im gonna have to ask you to-"
    "hold. stand." The annoying man does as he is told by the lumbering machinosaurus.

after he boards his ship and is a few hundred miles off the planets surface he pulls a switch on a small handle.
    The case, loaded with c5, explodes terribly violently and wipes out the entire outpost.
    "goddamn machine cult, think they can join the robots? huh, i gave em the easy wway out..."

8. Lord Yuan

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    A message over the GSMCA (Gun SMashers Communication Attachment) went out. All were ordered in the Plekorioan Quart were told to head to the Gun Smashers Headquarters ship223 orbiting Yox. The 64th unit of Gun Smashers was holding recruitment testing...

9. Herald Of Woe

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    "Captain we are picking up a transmission" The crewman - an insectoid alien from the Dalthur Sector said, it's mandibles moving rapidly to pronounce the human language.

. All [static] Plekorioan Quart were told to [static] Gun Smashers Headquarters ship223 orbiting Yox. The 64th unit of Gun Smashers [static] recruitment testing...

The transmission was fuzzy and broken with static.

*Skraal ceased his pacing, his red bionic eyes flashed.*

"Helmsman take us to that ship, I sense an opportunity."

"Aye captain!" The cyborg at the helm replied as he prepared to follow the orders.

"Multiple ships de-cloaking off the starboard side Captain." The crewman at the scanner station said.

"Identify" Skraal growled

"The signatures indicate they are small one man fighters, they seem to be Telvanian Spearwings."

"Telvanian scum. Are they so eager to seek death?" Skraal's metallic voice rang out across the bridge.

*Skraal opened up the ship's internal vox system.*

"Master gunner, ready the torpedoes and laser cannon batteries."

"Aye Captain."

"We'll send these wretched dogs to hell."

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  10. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (ignore previous post...)
    Jason run out of his small space ship.
    Whre the hell i am - he thought.
    Why did Lance send me here ...
    He saw a small group of soldiers - he run to the and asked - Who is in charge here?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  11. Lord Yuan

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    (aboard the GUN SMASHERS headquarters ship orbiting Yox)
    *Captain McGlogthlian spots a confused solider in the mass of warriors listening to a battle plan*
    "Well a new recruit eh? So our message was sent out! If you have a ship board it and get ready to battle. An incoming fleet of GUNZOLIDS are getting closer to Yox, its a small fleet so we are using this opportunity to test new comers in ship battle. So if you have a ship board it and get ready for battle. And to anyone who survives, you will be entered into the 64th unit."

*McGlogthlian sends a GSMCA message to all ships in the area to ready battle and if they survive they will be sent to fight in the 64th unit*

12. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Jason hears a small message from his radio ....
    - he answers , i will do what i was payed to do..
    He thinks that this message is to him. He went back to his ship. And waited for more commands.

13. Herald Of Woe

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    *The Telvanian Spearwings formed up to make an attack run. the fast and nimble fighters swooped in on the ancient battle cruiser. They scored several minor hits and managed to damage one of the sensor arrays severely.*

"Return fire!" Skraal growled in his metallic voice.

*Laser cannon batteries positioned along the starboard side of The Havoc opened fire. Several of the Spearwings were blown to pieces in the first volley.*

"They are coming around for another run Captain." The crewman at the scanner station said.

"Good." Growled Skraal

*The Spearwings came in again, this time trying to target the laser cannon batteries. They managed to destroy several before the answering volley turned more of the fighters to scraps of burning metal. The remaining Spearwing pilots thought better about the engagement and fled.*

"Shall we pursue them Captain?" the helmsman asked.

"No. Let them run, it sounds like things are going to get more interesting around here than picking off a few wretched Spearwings."

*Skraal moved to his command throne and sat down. His metal fingers drumming idly on the throne's arms as he waited to see what would happen next.*

14. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    The Assassin droid spoke quickly, its eyes hard and stern, "Ships, ser. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. Maybe more. What action?"

"Wait for my orders." Jenosial slipped away into a control room, where an elevator pod was seen behind a thin encasement of glass.

Typing a small numerical code onto the plasma plated keypad, the film opened up just enough for Jenosial to slip in.

The vacuum packed pod took Jenosial to the main flight deck. Countless ships sat in hibernation, awaiting his orders. Boarding one- a unique ship- Jenosial slipped into the frontal-most room of the star-fighter.

Grabbing a small black microphone, Jenosial barked- "All first and second grade pilots on high alert. This is not a drill. This is not a drill!"

For once, Jenosial wished it was. Yes, if only this was a drill.

15. Herald Of Woe

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    "Captain more ships inbound."

"Identify."

"Unknown, captain. The signatures aren't registering in the database."

*Skraal stood up from the throne.*

"On screen" Skraal said, a slight tone of annoyance in his metallic voice.

*The view screen activated and Skraal saw a fleet of ships unlike any he's seen before.*

16. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Jason took his ship , off into space. Some of the staff was normaly stressed.
    When he entered the space , he saw some near by , battle ships.

Helmsman go there : he said and sat down.
    as he moved in he saw , a battle.. stay here he ordered.
    We should wait for any connection with some of the battle ships - he thought.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  17. Herald Of Woe

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    "They are charging weapons." The crewman at the scanner station said.

"Shields up." Growled Skraal

*The nearest ship opened fire on The Havoc. There was a flash where the shields absorbed impacts, but some of the shots got through. Violent impacts rocked the battle cruiser and several of the laser cannons where destroyed as where the external comms array and several crew compartments.*

"Return fire!" Skraal bellowed

*The Havoc fired a broadside of it's own scoring several hits on the enemy ship knocking out it's targeting sensor and it's shields with a lucky shot.*

"They re firing again."

*The enemy ship unleashed another barrage of shots at The Havoc. Even with the targeting sensor down they still scored several hits, but they only caused minor damage.*

"Launch torpedoes." Skraal said

*The Havoc launched a cluster of torpedoes at the enemy ship. With no shields left, there was nothing to stop the torpedoes hitting. The ship was torn apart in a ripple of explosions.*

"Give my love to the demons of the void." Skraal snarled as he watched the ship break apart.

"Captain we have another ship coming into range."

*This ship was big, at least twice as big as the ship The Havoc had just destroyed.*

"It's charging weapons"

*The enemy ship opened fire. The Havoc was rocked by several violent impacts worse even than before.*

"Damage report." Skraal growled

"Targeting and weapon systems down, shields compromised, engines damaged, hull breach on deck 7."

"Seal the deck, damage control to your stations."

18. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "what the hell is that...." asked john. there was a long silence. "oh for gods sake." He said loudly.
    "you must announce the name of whom you are speaking to in order for them to know they are being addressed." relplied his new ships computer.
    "There's no one else here!" he roared. "Who else am I gonna be asking!?"
    "well i suppose you could be speaking to yourself..."
    "Just tell me what that thing is!" his fuse was short and his patience was wearing thin.
    "We appear to be approaching the rear end of a class B carrier deck. Now scanning."
    "What are they packin weapon wise?"
    "Multiple auto turrets as well as broadside cannons and torpedo pods."
    "Radar?"
    "Disabling now..." there was a long silence.
    "whats the problem? usually when you do somethin right you expect some sort of praise." He sounded irritated.
    "It seems as though they have installed several up to date anti hacking systems. this may take a while... by the way, they have a bead on us."
    "Aw, crap! hit the shield!" the shield took several threatening explosions at maximum ordnace radius. not enough to do any real damage, but more than enough to make a point. this ship was just screaming; "im bigger, harder and have more explosives than you."
    "they are hailing us mr doe." the computer activated the main screen.
    "i didn't tell you to do that! what if they're robots!?" John yelled at the computer.
    "I figured you may like to begin begging for mercy ASAP sir." came the reply.

19. Herald Of Woe

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    "How long til weapons are back online?" Skraal asked even though he knew it was largely irrelevant, The Havoc couldn't beat the enemy ship in a firefight.

"Several hours at least Captain."

"Damn it!" Skraal snarled as he stomped on a cleaning droid, crushing it under his metal heel.

*Skraal began pacing the bridge.*

"I want those weapons back online NOW! Prepare boarding shuttles." Skraal turned to his second officer, a tall and skinny snakelike alien.

"Vassis you have the bridge." Skraal said and stalked off to where the boarding shuttles were being ready.

*Maintenance crews were busy trying to make repairs and bring the systems back online. They hurriedly moved out of Skraal's way as he made his way to the shuttle dock. The Havoc couldn't match the enemy ship for firepower so it was time to take the battle directly to them, board the ship and rip out it's heart from within.*

20. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Surrender or we will be forced to destroy you." There was no image on the screen, just vocal transmition.
    "You and who's army!?" came the reply from behind the captains chair.
    "The army right in front of you... right here. see?"
    "Oh... yeah. computer, what are we up against here?"
    "Several large frigates a pair of battle cruisers and the carrier deck."
    "y'know for a computer you aren't ver specific."
    "I'm designed to be casual and user friendly."
    "what weapons do we have?" the response came in the form of a touch screen lowering from the ceiling. he peeked around his chair and scrolled through his defensive options. "hmm, what do we have here?" he pressed on of the options.
    "Enough!" the screen yelled. "Surrender or be reduced to dust!"
    "Is shove a stealth thermo neuclear warhead so far up your exhaust port we bust a mad warp rift in your core an option?"
    "What?" came the reply seconds before the carrier deck was enveloped in the huge grivitational cyclone generated by the combined efforts of nuke and berrilium sphere power core.
    "YEAH!!!!" John roared. "How many more of those do we have?"
    "Thats the only one the ship was carrying sir."
    "Aw.... crap..."