Soo...

Discussion in 'Questions' started by JJohnson22, Feb 18, 2010.

1. JJohnson22

JJohnson22 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The name's Jamie. After years I finally typed in the name Lorek Sunbird and found this old site...

Lorek Sunbird was one of my RPG characters I made years ago under the old name of DarkElv22-JJ

Me and four or five others were the ones who started this entire site. I was wanting to know if any of them were still on here. If anyone could tell me I'd really appreciate it. Besides that... I'm ready for some RPG'ing. It's been awhile but I think I might be able to manage :)

2. Skyanide

Skyanide The Big Meanie Staff Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Not sure what you mean by "Me and four or five others were the ones who started this entire site." when I know the person that started this site and "DarkElv22-JJ" was the 2717th user registered on this site. and you were 14 at the time. I'm #7, the founder is #1. And that was only counting "this" iteration of the site as "TheFantasyForum" and not Fanspot or LOTRO.

Care to clarify what you're seeking here?

3. JJohnson22

JJohnson22 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Then I am most likely mistaken. I must have thought this was another site. Excuse my ignorane.

4. Skyanide

Skyanide The Big Meanie Staff Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Not a problem, feel free to post; I was betting that you had confused this site with another.