Some help need with x2

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by roughrider202, Dec 5, 2003.

1. roughrider202

roughrider202 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ive done 44% of the game im upto the bit were you have to jump down the big holes to find that guy and talk to him.

Anyway was wondering how you use the special dresspheres like Floral fallal, machina maw, full throttle. As i cant seem to be able to use them.

Also have the following dresspheres so far gun mage, warrior, samurai, songstress, black mage, white mage, thief, floral fallal, machina maw, full throtal. Is there any i have missed upto the poin that im at?

andy

2. pinchy

pinchy Final Fantasy Dark Lord

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    to use the special dresspheres u gotta go through ever dress you have the the garment grid that your charactor has then once you done the final one press L1 to go to the garment grid again and then press R2...... i'm only 28% through the game tho so you might already know that.

im up to the bit when they just changed into the friendly naighbourghhood ones... i in kilika woods now.... do you know where the secreat path is to get to the temple???.... there enemys every two steps i take now am i suppost to catch a chocobo (how do i do that)

any help would be great

Pinchy

3. roughrider202

roughrider202 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi mate ive just got back to a save on my memory card at 31%. are you on about the bit were you had to seek throught the gates to get to the woods as gards were garding them.

If so you have to go to all exits in the woods and they are all blocked off then go back to the save point and take a left and keep pressing circle and they will discover they can get onto the tree tops and think that takes you to the temple. If its the bit your on about.

Also about the garment grid do u just have to to each thing in there or complete them to 100%. before you can use the special spheres.

andy

Last edited: Dec 8, 2003
  4. pinchy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    here what you do.... i picked a garment grid that has very gew dresspheres on... i think there one with two on..... the just press L1 and switch from one dress... lets say thief to white mage.... then when she change press L1 again as if you where going to change but then when the garment grid comes up press R1 and it'll change to the special dressphere then just press the X button....... you dont need to have 100% on the dresspheres.

pinchy

5. darknessraven

darknessraven New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as for the chocobo... you have to visit the calm lands in the place where the monster breeder was in Final Fantasy X; the place where he made monsters out of the ones you caught. you will do a favor for a guy there and he will tell you that it is going to be chocobo stables now. go back in and talk to him after you have completed the mission for him and he will give you some greens and tell you how to catch the chocobos and how to raise them.

6. pinchy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    darknessraven is god

just read both post by you, GENIUS!!

Thanx Mate, :D

7. SonOfJenova

SonOfJenova New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have missed quite a bit of side quest in the game, i am at chapter 5 now, on the way to fight the dark magus sisters. Is there any way to get the alchemist dress sphere in chapter 5?

8. pinchy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  9. jimmy_bob

jimmy_bob New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just make sure Clasko can open the chocobo ranch in chapter 2,3 or 5 and you'll get the Alchemist dressphere.